January 2009 - Starters

OMG!!!! Sean. That is astounding!!! Congratulations.

Well I lost 1lb this week. I did do milk week which to be honest I wish I hadn't but it's done now.

Daisydoll - wk 15 -2lb off -44lbs total - 14 to go
Emveg - W13 - 3lb off - 53lb lost - 5lb to lose.
Foxtrot - Week 11 - 2.5lb - ....35lb from 56 lb to lose
JaneyB- wk12- 6lb- 34.5lb- 7.5lb to go.
JazzyB W12 -3lbs off 49lbs lost 0lb to go JessicaL - wk12 - 4lb off - 44lbs total - 22lb to go
Louale - W12 - STS - 44total - 50.5lbs to lose
sansukh--wk14--3lbs off-41 total -1bs to go.
Sean(JSF) - wk 14 - 5lbs - 85lbs total 5lbs to lose
SexyBecks1 - wk 13 - 1lb - 38lbs total - 43lbs to loose
SIIM - wk 11 - 5.5lbs - 41lbs total -92lbs to lose
Susianna - wk 14 - 1.6lb- Total - 46.8lbs -36 to go
thin_inside - wk 13 - 3lbs off - 55 lbs total - 77lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 12 - 2.5lbs off - 46lbs total - 23lbs to lose

sean- congratulations! enjoy RTM and do keep us updated on here!

ggf - good luck with cd

becky - it'll come off next week. i have decided to do milk week this week as i have changed my target and will be in developers a couple more weeks than i thought. i'm expecting a sts or gain next week. why do you wish you hadn't done it? is it just the fact you 'only' lost 1?

daisy x

I do wish I hadn't done it because it means I will probably have to do an extra week now to loose what I want. Also, I have been really blocked up because of it (sorry if tmi!)

I have my race for life in 12 weeks so hoping to have the other 2 stone off by then. Fingers crossed.

You are looking fab by the way Daisy. Well done x x

Thanks again all, can't believe the end (or rather the beginning LOL) has come so quickly.

Don't be disappointed Becky, a loss is still a move in the right direction. I dodn't have a 'milk week' but was feeling more dizzy in the last 2-3 weeks so maybe the milk wee would have prevented that?

Sorry forgot to update scores:

Daisydoll - wk 15 -2lb off -44lbs total - 14 to go
Emveg - W13 - 3lb off - 53lb lost - 5lb to lose.
Foxtrot - Week 11 - 2.5lb - ....35lb from 56 lb to lose
JaneyB- wk12- 6lb- 34.5lb- 7.5lb to go.
JazzyB W12 -3lbs off 49lbs lost 0lb to go
JessicaL - wk12 - 4lb off - 44lbs total - 22lb to go
Louale - W12 - STS - 44total - 50.5lbs to lose
sansukh--wk14--3lbs off-41 total -1bs to go.
Sean(JSF) - wk 15 - 8lbs - 93lbs total 3lbs under target !!!
SexyBecks1 - wk 13 - 1lb - 38lbs total - 43lbs to loose
SIIM - wk 11 - 5.5lbs - 41lbs total -92lbs to lose
Susianna - wk 14 - 1.6lb- Total - 46.8lbs -36 to go
thin_inside - wk 13 - 3lbs off - 55 lbs total - 77lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 12 - 2.5lbs off - 46lbs total - 23lbs to lose

TOTAL LOST BY JAN LOSERS = 664.3lb (47st 6lb)

Equivalent to: A Welsh Pony + Arnold Schwarzeneggar + A Car Tyre + The weight of human skin + a human brain!!

Last edited:
thats why i decided to do it sean as i am getting v lightheaded. my llc said it was prob dehydration, but i thought i'd give milk a go.

becky it should come off straight away as it will only be glycogen?

daisy x

Hair Loss ...

Ok .... I'm getting scared now, the hair loss thing is starting to freak me out a little, so I wanted to know if any of the rest of you January guy's & gal's are experiencing it too???

It's been coming out for about the last couple of weeks but I know I had virtually stopped losing any during the weeks before so I know its probably just catching up but all the same it is a little bit alarming. :eek:

Please tell me its not just me ????

Hi Suisanna,

I don't know if you read a post a bit a go that I wrote about hair loss.

My LLC said that because ketosis stops any new hairs growing and old ones falling out, when you have more energy (generally RTM) it starts back up again. So it 'seems' as if you're hair's falling out but it is all natural. If you are really concerned, I would consult a proffensional.

I hope that helps x

Mine's ok at the moment, but was really bad last time after I went back to food. It took a while but grew back better than ever so try not to worry :)

(sorry to be brief but I'm sneaking on in work :eek:)

i'm ok at the moment - doing milk this week tho so maybe that will have an effect on my hair?
daisy x

Thanks for your replies girls .... it seems it is just me from the January starters then .... I had heard it was once you started eating again that it generally happens too so wonder why it is happening whilst I am still on abstinence? Suppose we are all different ... will keep an eye on it and if it gets drastic will take further advice.

Thanks again!

x

I haven't noticed any hair loss..but I did get quite a bit cut off the other week so who knows!!

I've got somewhat of a confession to make.

*food talk - no specifics*
I'm starting RTM on Monday and I've been freaking out about putting the weight back on and building eating to be some kind of monster in my eyes! I've done my 14 weeks (would have finished Wednesday so have these extra 5 days until my Monday meeting. So instead of giving myself four more days to freak out about it all. I haven't lapsed once in foundation so it has been a while! I had a bit of protein today. It's helped. I had it slowly and stopped when I was full (which was SO SO quickly.) It's helped, I'm not freaking out, and know that f*** isn't a monster!! Will be okay now until Tuesday - but upstairs its been invaluable!

upstairs

It's "upstairs" that counts on LL especially RTM.
Good luck Em xxx

Hey EmVeg - It is weird 'eating' again, I'm day 4 today & slowly coming to terms with it

Oooo Susianna! Think of it as hair replacement not loss!!

You'll get the hang of it Em, you are in control!!

I lost 4 lb this week!! Over the moon to finally have a good loss.

:party0049: :party0048: :party0049: :party0048: :party0049: :party0048: :party0049:

I've cut the water down again over the past 3 days to 2.5litres and I'm not putting it up again!!!

Last edited:
well done ft!
daisy x

Well done FT!!! Whooop whoop! So glad you're great loss has come - and so VERY well done for you sticking those weeks out when you wern't - shows your will-power!

Eep! Was naughty and got on my scales today before my first RTM meeting tomorrow..and they said 9 stone 6lb!!! With my jeans on!! That's my initial target!!! Fingers crossed LLC scales are the same!!

fingers crossed em!
daisy x

Well done Foxtrot

So pleased for you. Just shows we are all different. Congratulations on your 4lb.
:)

Well done Em!

Thanks SB :D

Come on Daisy, spill about the Tiara! Looks pretty cool. :D

Back