January 2009 - Starters

Daisydoll - wk 18 -2lb off -50lbs total - 8 to go
Emveg - W14.5 - 5.5lb off - 58.5lb lost - 0lb to lose!!!
Foxtrot - Week 14 - 3lb - ....42.5lb from 56 lb to lose
JaneyB- wk5 RTM- 46lbs lost 4lb below target.
JazzyB W12 -3lbs off 49lbs lost 0lb to go
JessicaL - wk16 - 3lb off - 52lbs total - 14lb to go
Louale - W17 - 3.5 - 49total - 45.5lbs to lose
sansukh--wk14--3lbs off-41 total -1bs to go.
Sean(JSF) - RTM wk 2 - 3lbs - 100lbs total 10lbs under target !!!
SexyBecks1 - wk 14 - 5lb - 43lbs total -38lbs to loose
SIIM - wk 11 - 5.5lbs - 41lbs total -92lbs to lose
Susianna - wk 16 - 2.6lb- Total - 54.2lbs -28.6 to go
thin_inside - wk 15 - 4lbs off - 62 lbs total - 70lbs to lose
Westiegirl - wk 15 - 7lbs off - 53.5lbs total - 23lbs to lose

That's great Siim! Welcome back to the fold. :D

I've put on 2 this last week after shifting over to LLL. Still haven't been!:eek: Feeling really rather bloated and uncomfortable. Not really ready to up the intake for first week of RTM so will carry on a bit with the LLL and see how it goes.

Forgot to change this!

SIIM - Refreshers- 5.5lbs - 43lbs total -90lbs to lose
Susianna - wk 16 - 2.6lb- Total - 54.2lbs -28.6 to go

Thanks for all the support folks. Much appreciated. I am going to have a word with my LLC when I'm at my meeting on Wednesday. I'm still unhappy about the stand-in LLCs comments.

PB - lovely to hear from you! Good luck with the exams.

SIIM welcome back and great to know you're back in abstinence and losing well!

Sean - Do you need to eat more of the food? You seem to still be losing loads in RTM. Is it a case of working out what your portion size should be?

Westie and FT - Good to hear you're enjoying the LLL side of things.

Well done all still going the right way.

TI, I'm not sure TBH. Weeks 1-2 are still very restrictive & very low cal as a result, week 3 is a little better so I expect losses to slow/stop over then next few weeks. feel like I've been eating 'loads' but then anything is a lot compared to abstinence I guess.

I'm happy to take it easy though & find a 'natural' balance over the next few weeks.

F/T you know it's not a real gain, so no worries. It'll 'sort itself out' soon enough.

Last edited:
2.4 this week (in 6 days as changed days now for RTM) so onto RTM tomorrow!

Good luck all for this week!

Susianna - wk 17 - 2.4lb- Total - 56.6lbs -26.2 to go

Well done Susianna. How are you feeling now?

Brilliant Susianna, and welcome aboard HMS RTM :)

Hi Westie, thanks for asking!

Still suffering from the low blood pressure and low iron so hoping that going onto RTM early will help with that ..... GP really wasn't happy for me to continue on the abstinence .... still a little dissapointed that I havn't reached my goal but past the 4 stone mark last night at WI so really pleased with that and really hoping I can still continue to loose a bit whilst on RTM but its different for everyone so will see what happens.

Really can't wait to get to the gym as signed up last week and have my induction on Friday but will have to take it slowly and see how I go!

So here I am today .. D-Day as can eat for the first time tonight .... thought I would be excited but not bothered really ...how strange!!

Thanks for the welcome Sean, I have downloaded and printed out your fabulous lists ... you are a star as this is just perfect for newbies to RTM!

x

Well hello All, sorry I have been a bit quiet on the boards over the past week but I have been naughty again!!! It didn't feel right posting motivational things if I couldn't follow my own advice. But anyway, that is in the past. Completely back on track this week and have lost 5lb. I am really pleased. I also had my measurements this week and I have lost a total of 25in.

Bust - 5 1/4in
Waist - 11 3/4in
Hips - 8in

I am so pleased that I have had a big inch loss this month, as it is all part of the motivation.

Daisy/Emveg/Sean - Hope you're all enjoying RTM. Well done on your fantastic weight losses, it really is inspirational.

Well done Susianna on your brillint losses on foundation/development. It is a shame that you have to move onto RTM early but I am sure it will be the best thing for you. Good luck x x

Congratulations SIIM on your 7lb loss and getting back on track. I know it's hard but that's what we're all here for, so if you need anything let me know.

Wow Jessica, you've only got 14lbs left to loose. That is great. I am sure it will be gone before you know it.

Westie/Foxtrot, hope you are both enjoying LLL. Good luck on your journeys.

Passing the halfway mark is a big acheivement TI. Well done. I now have lost more than I have got left to loose, which is a great feeling. Keep going, you will get there x

So, I am finally down to 13st 7lb not far to go to the 12's. OMG!! So lets see if I can make a big dent in getting into that next stone and next week, we will all be one step closer to our goals.

Have a good week everyone x x

SexyBecks1 - wk 16 - 5lb - 46lbs total -35lbs to loose

keep going Beck, glad that you've made it back - it takes a lot.

Just to pop in, mid-way through week 3 rtm and so far put on 0.5lb. So we'll just have to see how it goes from now on.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Sorry, can't stop laughing. Anyone who reads my RTM blog will know I've had a 'challenging' 24hrs food wise, so amazed, thrilled, stunned to report a week 3 RTM loss of 5LBS!!!!

Gobsmacked to be honest. That's a total loss since Jan of 7 stone, 7 lbs

lol lol lol - it's got to stop soon, or I'll disappear

Speak more later

Sean(JSF) - RTM wk 3 - 5lbs - 105lbs total 15lbs under target !!!

OMG thats amazing - so it was worth picking the fried bits off the chicken the other night!
Well done Sean, you are doing so well
Mind you you will have to go shopping again soon if you don't start stabilising soon! ( any excuse now eh?!)

daisy x

Well done Sean

Just shows everyone we don't need to be denying ourselves nice things to eat all the time after we get to goal.It's all about the control.

Just 1lb off for me this week. Have to say I feel gutted. It was probably my most challenging week with the wedding and family get-together, yet despite sticking to the programme 100% I have to report my lowest ever loss. Very frustrated. I know I do retain water during totm, but this is just frustrating.

Sean(JSF) - RTM wk 3 - 5lbs - 105lbs total 15lbs under target !!!
thin_inside - wk 16 - 1lbs off - 63 lbs total - 69lbs to lose

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Sorry, can't stop laughing. Anyone who reads my RTM blog will know I've had a 'challenging' 24hrs food wise, so amazed, thrilled, stunned to report a week 3 RTM loss of 5LBS!!!!

Hi Sean - I do read your blog and I'm really pleased for you as I know you have struggled to make the right choices. You'll work it out yet! I think you are going to get to that healthy bmi whether you like it or not :p. xx

Well done Sean.

Nice to see you back Becks.

Hang in there TI, I know how you feel.

I'll be interested to read your updates Em.

I'm not a happy bunny - 2nd weigh in on Lite and 0.5lbs on :mad: My LLC said consider it STS but it's not. I must admit I have had 2 transgressions this week - 2 days with 2 extra cups of tea (because I was out and couldn't use my allowance) and 1 day where I was over my protein a bit. Not a great deal in the scheme of things and surely not enough to warrant a gain.

I was worried when I changed to Lite that my low losses in abstinence would lead to no losses on Lite and it looks like I'm right - overall a STS since starting Lite.

When I decided to do Lite I asked my LLC if I could go back to Developers if needed and I'm now considering it to just get rid of this last pesky stone(ish) asap :mad:

Sean, you can go off people you know.

Westie, my scales are not looking good either especially after putting on 2 last week but I have this holiday to get through at the end of the month first. Mind you by the time I'm back I'll have 2 stone to loose rather than 1 at this rate!!! It really does make the full abstinence rather tempting again doesn't it.

Sorry all, not planned honestly!!

Daisy - it is starting to look that way isn't it - still need another 13lb to get to a BMI of 25, and I really don't want to do that. It's 2 weeks till I can get back to see LLC so this will be a real test for me. I'll be happy to STS (or lose 1 lb) as there's some interesting choices to make on weeks 4 & 5!!

TI, WG & FT - you know you're doing the right thing, and for teh right reasons. As have said before, don't focus on weekly losses (or gains) but look back and celebrate your TOTAL LOSSES to date, and remember how you felt in january before starting. That should give you all the inspiration you need.

So close for so many of us, one final push, what's a couple more weeks compared to the rest of your lives??

Back