January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Matt best of luck to you too hope your week goes well. Hope your feeling better today Karen, if you need a chat will be around :)

hi lilypetal
yes feeling alot better today thankyou for asking still not boke and im very proude of myself. im even finding it easy to make food for the rest of the family. cant wait for my first wi fingures crossed. hope your doing well .

karen xxx

Good work, I'm feeling fine but my family keep plaguing me to eat... I may have to move back to college to survive hahahaha. Bring on the WI in the morning!

Hello All!

I had decided to start on lipotrim before Christmas and today was the day! Woke up to snow but there was no way that was going to stop me! After sitting outside the chemist for about 10 minutes building up the courage to go in, I eventually got myself together and bit the bullet (last thing I will be be biting for a while). The lady in there was lovely, non-judgemental and made me feel like I was achieving something just by being there. One bad thing, had run out of all flavours bar strawberry and chicken :( would have liked more variety but never mind.
So I have had a strawberry shake mid-morning and a chicken soup for lunch, can't say either were fantastic but Im going with the mantra 'think of the bikini, think of the bikini'.
After writing this Im gonna find me one of those weight loss sliders and look forward to logging in again with a much more sparkly profile and less of a belly!!

Good luck to all and send me all your hints and tips!!

Emma xxxx

when you get more choice the vannila one is nice with a spoon full of coffee warm.

Hi all - I'm new at this...I'm doing the lipotrim with emmievic, we've got to do it. We made the leap to start it, and am already starting to look longingly at anything I see to eat! Am realising already though that I don't need all the food I have been eating and that I can try to do this as it will help. Need all tips and ideas from those of you who have done so well on it, and will keep checking here for motivation!!! Thanks a lot - really.

hey welcome along guys..you will be fine now youve made the decision and the biggest step to actually start..!! good job..best of luck tomorrow lilypetal in you wi! you will be amazing! x

it's day one for me, think i'm going to find it harder than i thought. I literally just want to eat anything lol, trying to be strong.

Is it ok to drink redbush tea?

Last edited:
hey lovelylaura mac,,welcome to minimins this place is amazing,,use it all you can!!..you can and will do it. youve made one of the hardest decisions and thats to actually admit you need to lose weight and your actually motivated to do something about it. im in my first week and you can find my diary on the second page. its not as bad as you think it will be and if you distract yourself your fine...

day one of course will be hard, it will be hard until you get into ketosis which should be about day 3 or 4 then your hunger will go.
your hunger will go, so you wont be hungry but your brain willl think you need food but you dont.
dont be afraid if you dream about food either its normal.
you will be fine.. we are all here to support you and to support each other.. YOU CAN DO IT!!

drink lots of water
have an early night
keep yourself busy by having baths etc...
redbush tea? im afraid ive never heard of it.
i know we can have any tea that is just pure leaves, either in a bag or not.
no flowery teas.
the only ones i know is normal tea and peppermint tea but im sure somebody will be along to tell you in a little while.
if you need us were here:)
best of luck sweetie xx

Lipotrim Second Attempt

I did lipotrim about 3 years ago but never got down to my goal. Since then I have really piled on the pounds. I have a job where I am on the public eye all the time and it is getting very hard to hide the fact that I am so overweight. So I have bitten the bullet and gone back to lipo. I am on day 4 and so far I have lost 7lbs. I know that this time I am going to get down to my goal weight. Yes there is temptation round every corner but I know that this time it is make or break for me. So Heads down and let's get rockin!:cool:

hey johnny best of luck with restarting,, theres lots of restarters about, and apparently the side affects like bad breath etc arent as bad when your a restarter!..temptation round every corner of course, we just need to avoid hem for a little while thats all!...x

Hi Everyone, I am new to this and this is my 2nd day on Lipotrim, I have a very long way to go but feel quite positive today...if not a little hungry too!

Good luck everyone!
:)

Count me in just hit my 7 days today, feeling good, not hungry, providing I drink lots of water, I know when I need water cos I'm hungry.

Good luck everyone

Dawn

I'm in :D

I'm on day 2 and so glad to find you all. I'm sure we're gonna need each other as time goes by. Well done everyone for taking the plunge. Here's to success!!

Sarah :queen:

Hey everyone!

I just started LT for the first time this week. I'm now on day 4 so it's getting a lil easier. The first few days were sheer hell!! Although I managed to go to the cinema with the girls last night and watch them eat popcorn and chocolate without being tempted :)

I hoping to lose 3st but I'm finding the lack of energy difficult. I'm doing a masters and have major deadlines to meet this month :O

Good luck everyone :p

hi eveyone i have mucked up big time i was on day 5 and i had to eat now im guted as i was geting weighed in on monday what should i do, as i cant keep going on and of the shakes and i cant keep paying £36 evey week as need to save for my wedding in july but i need to fit in my dress PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! i keep asking my fiance and he keeps saying only i can make my mind up, ive tryed to ask my friends but geting all confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back