January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
would it be bad if i went back on to the shakes

hey anna you have to choose you cant keep switching and you know that. if you think you can take each day at a time and just do the shakes then do it, but if you really cant hold back from the food maybe lt isnt for you?... we know you can do it, it is hard the first week i know and its probably hard the second week , who said it was going to be easy. we know this diet works and its probably the quickest one that does. you will be able to eat just not yet... my best advice is to go straight back on the shakes, the more you waver in deciding the more unlikely it will be that you will get back on to tfr. you can do it sweetie you know you can ....but decide for yourself we are only a guideline lol x

hi everyone im karen im studying nursing at manchester metropolitan university. i hate uni as most the girls on my coarse are slim supper model types lol, i feel like i cant eat in the canteene as i feel people watching me paranoide are what. i started lt 5 days ago im on placement 14hr shifts and 1hr traveling a day but ou know what i think its better than if id have started at uni no sly comments and everyones on some sort of diet so they are an encouragment.

its great were all making this huge step and i cant wait to see all are pics in few months slim sexy us lol.

good luck every one

kaz XXX

hi anne

i broke on my day 2 i was so disapointed but decided t get straight back on the shakes im on day five know and more determined than ever. diets are hard or everyone would be thin but your getting married congrats by the way and if theirs is any insentive its that just imagine you in your wedding dress all skinny and beautifull.

you can do it

karen xxx

hey karen welcome ..hope ur finding it ok since your slip up i just had my weigh in and im so happy hopefully itl carry over for the next week:) x

Hi all, fantastic to see so many of us in the same boat - starting for the first time or starting back - best of luck to us all. I'm just coming to the end of my first day and as usual for me, this morning first thing my mind was trying to get me to have a sausage sandwich with the kids. Sat back and thought for a moment, will I ACTUALLY feel any better after the sandwich or the shake?? and you know what, I came to realise that even when I give free reign(which I usually do) with what I can have to eat, I rarely actually enjoy it - or perhaps even taste it. Anyway, got over that blip (OMG first morning!!) and have now gotten through the day without falling off. Day 1 ok - will take each day just like this and applaud success each evening......

Let's stick together and bring each other along.... I will become a regular contributor, will ramble no doubt but hey ho, all in the same boat and rowing in the same direction

Best of luck all
x

hi guys
still new to this,put message on diff thread/site slimfast.
i wanted to join in one of the challanges.im not starting the LT till tuesday (because my gp had not spoken to chemist)if i can join you,would you tell me exactly what i do next.hope you are all well.
thanksssssssss

I am on day 4 of the diet and today seems to be a hard day. My family have American relatives over and have made a massive fancy sunday lunch. I am sitting in my room trying not to crack up...though they wouldnt give me share even if i wanted which is goos support. Any inspiration?

hi all
sounds like a good forum. Am going to chemist tomorrow to start LT on tuesday. Not done the diet before but have about 50lb to lose - am really hoping that summer will be different this year.
Look forward to being in touch
good luck to all
Bel

another "day one"... didn't quite find the cash supply last time. i'm so determined this time, i can afford it, i'm excited about starting, this should be good.

going back on the shakes today i can do it i know i can just got to think WEDDING AND WEDDING DRESS night all and good luck xxx :)

hiya karen, glad that u got back on to it, im going back on the shakes 2day and i can do it just got to think wedding and wedding dress and i so cant wait to see what i look like in it i have my dress already lol, thanks for saying congrat's and the support from u and eveyone else, Good luck and keep it up xx :)

hi all
sounds like a good forum. Am going to chemist tomorrow to start LT on tuesday. Not done the diet before but have about 50lb to lose - am really hoping that summer will be different this year.
Look forward to being in touch
good luck to all
Bel

Hey Bel and welcome to the forum. I lost 50lb the year before last on LT and it took me 12 weeks so I'm sure you'll manage it it a similar time or sooner! This forum is a god-send when it comes to Lipotrim so use it as much as you can!

Best of luck!

rbx:rainbow:

hey welcome everybody..i see alot of people are starting on tuesday (tomorrow) so best of luck and keep up the water intake and enjoy or try to enjoy the first day of the slimmer new you!!! good luck x

My First Week

Hi all, i started on Friday the 8th and so far so good. not sure how im going to manage this died as its safe to say i love food. my started weight is 287lb with a BMI of 38.2. has anyone got any tips on surviving the first week.

Cheers Guys

Dave

Hi Dave and welcome to the best weight loss forum there is!! My biggest tips for you would be to keep on top of your water intake and keep logging on here for inspiration and distraction if you're feeling wobbly! The main threads on the LT page are found under the stickies and that is where most of the action goes on so come and down and get stuck in!!

rbx:rainbow:

Edit Profile

Hi all,

can someone help me, im trying to access my profile but it doesnt seem to want to let me as it just says i have not got sufficient privilages. it this because i have only just created it?

Dave

Yes it is because you're so new. The more you post the more privileges you get given like an avatar and more signature space so come on down and get posting!

TBH a lot of regular members forget to check the threads at the top of the list so you'll always get a better response if you create a thread or hop into a thread that's already created. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back