January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, how is everyone else doing?

How have you all found week one? I am at the stage now where im not hungary and because im not hungary I am forgetting to drink. When I first started the diet I could easily drink between 6-8 pints a day. Now im struggling to get 4 pints down me and my body is starting to hang onto the liquid in my diet. Weighed myself around day 3 and I had lost 6lbs, since then I have only lost a further 2lbs.

Got my weigh in tomorrow at the chemist so fingers crossed it will be a good loss.

Hope everyone else is ok.

Rache

hey rache! thats a great loss anyway that will be 8lbs down!!...im at the non hungry stage too which is just brilliant, i find it so easy now lets hope it stays like this! how long are you planning on being on tfr for?and good luck tomorrow x

Hi Bells1990, thank you im going at 11 so will be posting weigh loss early afternoon. Not really sure about tfr to be honest, it will all depend on how much I loose each week. I want to be in a size 14 dress at my daughters christening the weekend after easter. I plan to come off TFR about 2 weeks before easter so that I can do the re-feed stage properly and then I can eat over easter and also at the christening. If after that I still have quite away to go then I will go back on TFR.

How long are you planning on tfr?

sounds fair enough and you seem to have your head in the right place!! im thinking till about may but again it does depend on weekly loses! we shall see..yeah i go at about that time too, i try my best not to have my first shake before going because even though it wont put on much im scared itl weigh me more lol! x

I know what you mean about not wanting the first shake till you get back. I was like that first time I did Lipotrim until I forgot and had my first shake. I had weighed myself at home (as I like to have a sneaky weight at home and need to compare the difference with the 2 scales) when I got to the chemist my weight was the same as at home. It is just a game your mind plays with you as you want to loose the most you can. Our minds are crazy things but then saying that I will probably be the same tomorrow, not wanting a shake till after weigh in.

First Weigh in

Hi all -back again after a week... it's been my first weigh in today, I'm 9lb down. Really pleased with that. I am having real trouble though - I've gone from 15st9 to 15st...on previous diets I've go to this stage before and then I can't seem to get through the 15st barrier.
I've never done anything as disciplined as this before, and I know that it will come, but I really want to leave it a long way behind me. I know it's early days and I know that over the next week I should start to really feel (and it would be nice to SEE!!!) a difference...just feeling a little down and needed to let it out! Have to say though, that logging on and looking at this does help and reassure that there is a light at the end of the tunnel xx

congratulations tantan, thats an excellent loss. Keep up with the good work and next week you'll be below the 15 stone mark.

By next weigh in you will feel the difference and also see it. The first 2 weeks are the hardest and your already half way there. You've done the uphill struggle from now on you should find it easier.

hello i started on tfr last monday but i got to day 4/5 and went down hill so i started again 2day and i had losted 2lb so not to bad but i got to go through it all again now :-( but i will be happy when i have weigh in next monday and it is a good one as i need to get in my wedding dress on the 10th july 2010...... I will get there.....

Keep up all the good work eveyone
Anna :) :)

WEEK ONE....
Start weight 13st.1lb

WEEK TWO
weigh in lost 2lb but sliped.
weight now 12st13lb

WEEK THREE...
Weigh in

thanks bells hun, yeh i will i just need to stick to it, but it is hard as i have to cook eveyday for my fiance as he is disabled, but just think wedding DRESS lol. hope your doing ok hun xxx :) and mmmmm chicken soup is nice lol

would this be my 1st or 2nd week as it my 1st weigh in since i started ? xxx

sorted it out now i think lol xx

First timer hopefully starting wednesday.

I played with the idea of starting about a month ago but my family talked me into leaving it until after christmas.

So here we are... and to say I am quite nervy is an understatement. I will be sure to check in often and I am sure I will find this wonderful forum a huge help. :)

welcome mrscq good like starting this the 1st week and sumtimes the 2nd is thw worst but get over the 1st 3-4 days...... i was fine till day 4-5 then i had to eat so now got to start all over again lol gl hun xxxx

Hi all

I have just found this site, its wonderful so helpful to know I am not alone. I am on day 6 and its getting easier but its going to be a long long journey to get to goal!! Am looking forward to my first WI:scale:

Hi everyone, haven't been on this site in about a year, was doing really well too!:sigh: Can't remember how to change the weight loss ruler thingy at the bottom?!

Anyway had lost about 4 stone had only 1 more to go. It had been my 2nd attempt using lipotrim at the end of the 1st attempt i didn't adhere to the maintenance closely:rolleyes:
And believe me i'm not trying to make excuses but i did have a very hard year including 2 very close people passing away, i just lost my way really. My weight lost all importance to me. Now i weigh more than i have in my life. Since April '09 i've gained about 5 and a half stone!
And to be honest i'm sick of it now, i have 2wks supply of lipotrim from the last time and i'm starting myself in the morning! I'm really nervous (dunno why?) but i can't wait! Hope yer all doing well and i look forward to hearing all about the great losses over the weeks:D

Hi all starting my lipotrim today and was pleasantly surprised how good the taste of the shake is so hopefully this will be at least a tastey way to loose weight its great to see so many nice people willing to chat about there weight issues and support each other.

I would like to say thanks for you all being here as it already makes things easier know we are all doing this at same time.

Mark

hi everyone, just got back from first weigh-in and i've lost 8lbs. Was hoping to have lost more this week and can only assume that my weight loss slowed down over the week due to not drinking as much. Plan for this week to increase water intake.

Hope everyone else is getting good results after their first weigh-in.

Thank you lily i do look forward to feeling better and happier and im sure with encouragement like yours it will be a happy journey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back