January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
january starter

Hi every1

i'v just found this web site so here goes.

I have just picked up my shakes ready to start in the morning. Getting excited and looking forward to the new me so hope i can stick to it. Glad to read so many people are doing really well on it and is encouraging to read.:wavey: thanks

Height 5ft4
BMI 30.5
start weight 12st 10
goal weight 9st 10

gems
welcome to the crazy bunch lol.i only started this morning and i really enjoy having the support of all these lovely people.does not matter what you want to ask someone somewhere will always get back to you.best of health and heres to our 1st weighin next week.

Hi All - started lipotrim on Monday (y'day) for my 2nd time. Am staying on for two weeks, then refeeding for a week, then I a in NYC for my 40th b'day celebrations and then straight back on the following week. Had to start now as put on over a stone and a half over xmas which I'm hoping to take most of off in the two weeks and refeeding week. great to have ppl to share with.:)

Hey all, hows everyones first week going, im nearly to the end of it bring on the weight in on friday really struggled last nite as i didnt feel to well, think that might of had something to do with the camera down the throat i had done in the morning. anyway im back in the swing of things this morning and seeing the differance in my clothes already.

Dave

Hi all

well i'v started shakes today, had a strawberry, have tasted better but think I can cope with it lol. doing well with drinking water & have had black earl gray tea.
So all well at mo!!!
any suggestions with alternative tea drink???:clap:

Pu-erh tea is nice black and its an anti-oxident so helps clear out any badies. Best of luck, personally think the vanilla is much easier than the strawberry. Oh and you need buckets of water.

just starting need tea advice

Hi I just started today does anyone know if i can drink Aloe Vera tea it is leaves????

Thanks

HI
Thanks everyone for all the encouragement. Had my first WI this morning. Lost 10LBs :party0011:
Its so hard in this cold weather but I am going to stick with it.

Start 238LB:d'oh:
Week 1 -10LB (228LB) :party0011:

bigdaddydave - stay away from roast dinners!!!! I make sure i dont get home from work until all and sundry are fed and then I have my shake or soup - dear lord I dont think Id survuve a roast dins in front of me!!!! Tough day today - hardest yet - day 3 nearly over!

Hello everyone :) First day of lipotrim! many more days to go .... I can do this! good luck everyone who is starting! :) and well done lillies :)

first weigh in today! 9 and a quarter pounds!! Delighted and motivated. can i ask if any off you do much exercise? and what would you reccomend?

Week 2.....

Hi all, I had my weigh in on monday , posted my 9lb loss. so, I'm half way through week 2, and wanting to carry on! Am cold, and have checked...ketosis has def kicked in. Have any of you got any advice for drinks/ways of just getting through this...it seems like a case of head down, just get on with it at the moment and i'm worried it's beginning to sap the life out of me! I nearly cried into my son's bolognese this evening! I wasn't hungry..just really wanted a different taste than the shakes! I tried the soup (not nice), and even a little bit of flapjack. What are they about!?!?!?!?! Gross. Just want it to be over now, and be thinner! Guess that's a fairly common thing! AM holding up ok, just need to distract self i think! Everyone is doing so well, well done all!xx

Hi Experience

I have stuck to it exactly, its soo hard but great to see the returns

At least youve Day 3 finished - its going to get easier and NYC will be a great reward

Weight Loss - Diet Ticker

To add a weight loss diet ticker to your signature click on the link below, it will show you how to step by step.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

If you need any help please ask.

Well done on having three days done and dusted.

Thanks a mill Lillies - finding it a little easier today. To answer Tantan question re going to the gym - I go regularly (used to be a body builder hence the weight!) and thought I would have no energy or get light headed. In put in two good hours for me today (including gtg threre and gtg dressed showered etc) and I had my shake when I got home - all good and no issues with the training. 40 mins on ross trainer and 20 mins on bike. Feel btr now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back