January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
help!

Hi everyone,

Im now finishing my second day on lipotrim and need someone to tell me it will get better!! Im absolutely ravenous and really lacking energy and as a chef by trade I'm surrounded by food :cry:

Thanks to all

Anniebee

second day in, and when i woke up this morning i felt so sick! i struggled to get out of bed! :-( going to have my shake in min and hopefully ill be ok after that.

it does get better im on day 4 and feel great:) stick with it :)

hang in tre - Im on day 5 right now and its much easier - your body is rebelling against you not feeding it the crap we all eat (although as a chef thats probably not true in your case!!) Stick with it - you will get there - YOU WILL GET THERE - STAY STRONG

Water Water Everywhere...

Guys..I know that it's supposed to tail off in week 2 a bit......my scales are showing zero loss so far (since my WI on monday), and as my WI is next monday, i'm not anticipating a lot. That is frightening. I'm drinking my 3-4 litres of water a day..........any ideas? I can't be doing this on a loss of less than 2lb a week, that would be too hard. Help - please????!

Hi Annebee and Lady24, its not going to be easy for the first few days, but dont give up it will be well worth it when you stand on the scales at your WI next week :) Just focus on how happy you will be to see your weight dropping of ;) I found the first 5 days very hard but when ketosis kicked in it was a lot better.

Start 238LB:d'oh:
Week 1 -10LB (228LB) :party0011:c

Hey guys!

Delighted to see everyone is doing so well!! Good luck to everyone.

I was just wondering did anyone else hit a slump in the second week? I've been on the brink of giving up sooooo many times :mad: I feel drained of energy and I'm starting to think what's the point

Any advice welcome :D

Gaelic faery.......i'm in exactly the same position. I had a great loss first week and was expecting something similar in teh 2nd. I've now hit a wall i think, mentally too....i want to be losing more, i' really struggling now to keep motivated. thing is....bottom line? it's got to work. we are taking onless calories than we need, so it has to work. BUT at the same time...WHERE THE HELL AM I LOSING IT FROM IF THE SCALES ARE NOT MOVING!??!?!! Let's push through our second week and see how the third goes?????

Hi

I am finding week 2 very difficult too and no movement on the scales yet so have decided to put the scales away, its too hard not eating, exercising and not seeing any weight loss - will wait to see what happens at WI next week.......:rolleyes:

Lets stay with it :cross:

Start 238LB
Week 1 -10LB (228LB)

As bad as it sounds I'm glad others are struggling too. I don't have a weighing scales in my flat but I don't feel like I've lost anything.

I just haven't felt well all week and keep having dreams that I've messed up the diet! :O

Good luck ladies! We'll try to keep it up :)

Im wondering can someone please help me?? im severly constipated (morto!!:O) i drink bout 3 ltrs water and 2 teaspoons of fibreclear! Im terrified of taking laxatives! any ideas?

i got a wii fit for christmas and am trying to do about 30mins on it each day or else go for a walk and am still losing in week 2 (not as much but still it's going)

my 1st weighin is on monday which im really looking forward to,but judgeing by what im reading above i might not be so keen for the second weighin.sending hugs to you all and just hang in there.its early days.

HI Rainbow Brite
Thanks for the encouragement - its good to hear that 50lb took 12 weeks. Hope its going well for you and sorry not to reply before - wouldn't you know it - computer broke as I started thais and only got it back today! I'm on day 5 now and know I've lost weight bu have no idea whether I'm in ketosis. I can't tell whether I feel really sick or am hungy. Has anyone else felt really sick on LT? headache earlier in week but better now thank goodness and WI on Monday - cant wait.
Good luck to all
Bel

hey bel id say your in ketosis, does your breath smell? either way im sure ur there...i havent felt too sick but i think everybody is different. best of luck for your weigh in on monday x

hey bel id say your in ketosis, does your breath smell? either way im sure ur there...i havent felt too sick but i think everybody is different. best of luck for your weigh in on monday x

thanks bells1990. yes breath horrible and forgot to buy listerine. How you doing?
Bel x

doing well just had 2nd weigh in today, i really want food but i know its all in my head in just taking eaach day as it comes and asking myself if eating is going to make me feel better than being slim and the answer is no!!...bet you cant wait for weigh in hey!..x

great weight loss in two weeks!! - well done - you happy? Hard to ignore wanting food but worth it. - what does totm mean?
Bel x

hi. i did this diet last year and my second week was the worst week because your body goes into shock and wants to hold on to what it can. but your 3rd weigh in will be different as long as you stick to it 100%. i lost 3 stone in 9 weeks last year which was cool. then i went off the rails and back now to lose everything i can:D.

good luck on your weigh in but dont get displacent if it shows a small loss, just hang out til week 3 and dont forget the average weight loss on this is about 3-4lb a week.

GOOD LUCK!!!

thanks, yup happy enough just cant wait to be at goal..tis a long way away! ..oh totm is time of the month. i see you got a ticker, it feels so good to update that every week and watch it move along..how many weeks are you planning on staying on tfr?yep im with you there it is hard to ignore it especially the smells!x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back