January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

After weeks of lurking and reading blogs/threads - I finally started my LT on Friday.

Found the first 2 days ok, but feel so empty today I think I have my own echo! But no pain, no gain - so here goes. And I've found all the tips and info on minimins a huge help.

all the best
Julie

Hi everyone,

Am new here too. Started LT last week and had my first weigh in yesterday after 6 days and had lost 14lbs!

Finding the weekends so hard. There is just food everywhere and I would kill for a sandwich! Do the cravings get easier?

Week 1 - 14lbs :)

xxx

Kilosbegone fortunately the cravings do get easier. I know its easy to say but if you have a drink of water when you are craving food it does seem to help. Hope the cravings go for you soon.

I know about 10 days in for me, I no longer felt hungary or even want food. Once you get to that stage and Ketosis has kicked in properly you will find it much easier.

All the best x

Hi
I found this site on Friday and have read through all your posts and i have to say you are all an inspiration. I am planning to start LT tomorrow i never start anything on a monday as its doomed to failure.

i weigh 14st and i hope to go down to 10 st, since i got married i have put on so much weight i think its time to get back to a healthy size 10-12 and burn all my size 18 clothes.

well i am sure over the next while i will be chatting to you all looking for loads of support.

all the best

hi guys another 3lbs loss for me x

Water Water Everywhere!

Hi All
Had my first weigh in this morning. Lost 7lbs!! Thrilled. :)

A word on water. Having been on this diet before and I realised a bit late how important it is to drink at least 3 litres of water a day cause they flush out the ketones (the by product from your weight loss) from your system. Also if you don’t drink enough water in the first week, whatever weight loss you have could be down to dehydration this can make you hungry as well as thirsty. And the minute you drink enough, you find your weight loss completely slows down and this can make you a bit disheartened. This happened to me before. Another advantage of drinking it is that your skin GLOWS and you feel good! Also could I just congratulate the person who came up with the idea of putting the teaspoonful of curry powder in the soup. What a brilliant idea!! It totally transforms the taste and I LOVE curry, so I’m still getting my fix and don’t miss it.
icon10.gif

Yeah the curry powder really helps doesn't it! So does the slightly milder weather hahaha. Hope everyone is keeping well, I've missed you lot. Unfortunately my Grandfather passed away last week so took a three days off LT but back on the straight an narrow now. Hopefully Saturday's weigh in won't be too bad. Does anyone know would it be illegal looking to bring a stash of LT on an airplane in your hand luggage? I'm going to Prague next week for a few days break and I don't want to waste anymore precious weight loss days!

Gratz Spottichsam and Ssusie, keep it up :D Sorry to hear about your grandad Lilypetal :( Regarding wanting to take your LT sachet in your hand luggage, Im not sure restrictions are in place against it. I found this on Wapedia Only says about liquids but not so sure if security has not been raised due to the stuff that went on at xmas.

Had my 2nd weigh in today and I lost 7.5 pounds. Im really happy, I was expecting it to drop down to 4 or 5.

STARTED LIPOTRIM TODAY!!

Hi All,

Just bee reading through all your comments and sucesses and well done you all!! I am wanting to lose roughly two stone over the next few month!!:sigh:
I have tried all sorts of diets in the past and nothing really ever works!! Think this is partly due to an Underactive thyroid and my love of wine! ;-)
Any tips and word of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!!
Also, i really want to chew something already!! Any ideas as I know we can't have chewing gum!! I'm going to go through some pen lids at work over the next few weeks!!

Hi Guys
at the start of week 4. Lost 6 pounds this week, I really upped my water intake this week to around 5-6 pints. Dont know if it had an effect but I am getting more excercise going to the loo! I think I am on target for my May goal. For all those struggling with the first week just stick with it and remember it does get easier as you go into Keytosis. If you get hungry drink water, have a bath, or if it is at night, go to bed early. :D

Hey everyone, I started lipotrim last week on the 19th of jan 2010 weighed in at 18.5 stone. I didn't realise how much weight I've put on since I've been at university.anywhoo I had my first weigh in on Monday 25 of jan n lost 10lbs so here goes to a thinner me, I want to be healthier n also wear my graduation gown n not feel fat.since I've put on over 8 stone in the past 4 years I just need to get back to my usual size of 10-12.ill keep u guys updated.good luck to everyone.

Day 2 - Just want to eat some bread.

I'm not hungry but I want to eat something just to feel that happy feeling when eating something nice.

I think i wil def need to get some of the soup. I don't mind the Vanilla or Choc shakes but the strawberry ones is not for me.

oh well I must keep focused there's a long road ahead of me.

Hi,

Started 2 weeks ago and had my second weigh-in yesterday and lost another 4lb.........13lb in total in a fortnight!

I love this diet and everytime I go for my weigh-in I have a look around town window shopping at all the lovely clothes I'm going to get into this Summer........it really helps to keep focused!!!!!

Gratz Azureskye :D Im loving it at the mo too, Im in a routine now so it feels pretty easy. Im the same with the window shopping looking for things to wear when im at my goal weight.

hey im new to this forum but am starting lipotrim tomorrow am 11st 11lbs and want to get to 9st 4lbs anybody got any tips on how to get through the first few days and how long do you think i would need to be on lipotrim to reach my goal.... have done this once before and had to give it up because of the headaches in the first few days am determined this time to get the weight off once and for all.. any advise would be appreciated thanks

Hi everyone,
having a real crisis with LT this week. I'm weighing myself each day on my own scales as I really need to see the lbs coming off to keep me motivated!

Last week was great, lost so much as it was briliant. Didn't mind the shakes at all, or the headaches, the tiredness etc.

This week since Saturday, I have lost 1lb and really I can't see what I am doing wrong. Am drinking about 3-4 litres of water each day, walking every evening for an hour...

My weigh in is in two days and I honestly think that I would do just aswell with WW and be able to eat food :confused:

Heavygal,

The first few days will be tough, the best thing is to keep busy to take your mind off it.

Drink your 3-4 litres of water everyday and push through it. When your in Ketosis (takes 3-5 days I think) the hunger urges will start to go away.

I only have brief moments where I let my guard down and food pops into my head. The thing is you just have to snap out of it and think whats more important, that temp fix of whatever or the thought of not having to worry about your weight anymore.

Regarding the headaches, I had a few in the first 2-3 days. Are you drinking enough water? You can also take a paracetamol for it too.

I hope any of this helps, best of luck tomorrow :D

hey im new to this but i think you need to stop weighing yourself and if you're not down that much this week just put it down to a small weight loss :mad: and next week should be much higher.... if you go to ww you will put the weight back on coz you need to refeed. thats my two cents anyway good luck with it :rolleyes:

Hi RyanPH
Thanks for that i work full time and have 6 children so keeping busy is not really a problem for me.... will stock up on the paracetamol tomorrow. will keep you posted and thanks for the advise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back