January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, weighing yourself everyday is not good. Heavygal is right, this week might be a low weight loss but its still weight off at the end of the day and its not going to be like that every week. You can see just from some of the people on here that you can have a low week followed by consistant weeks of better weight loss.

Just keep pushing on and I swear you'll see.

Hi I started the LP diet on 12th Jan, I amgoing on holiday on 8th March for 2 weeks, but hope to lose 2 stone by then... dont get me wrong I need to lose a total of 4 stone! I love the LP diet, I generally have the vanilla and choc shakes, adding a sprinkle of coffee before I blend - its really nice. I save the chickem soup until evening, I have this in a cup and spoon fed myself. feels as though I am having a meal, The chicken soup is quite nasty so I add pepper and dried mixed herbs, which gives it a kick.I have lost a total of 12.5lb in 2 weeks and am feeling really good. (Last WI was my monthly week, ;))
Anyway I am really happy that that you have started this thread I can now come and share experiences with fellow trackers! Good luck all and take one day at a time.

xx

I started liptrim on Tuesday, just finishing my third day!! Had an headache or two but that's bout it!! I haven't noticed any change in the waste band or anything!! Hope I can lose big in my first week!! Fingers crossed!! Good luck everyone, ur all doing so well!!

kgb04

:eek:hi, new to this forum so may need help!!! please lol

started lipotrim on 10th jan 2010 at 111.4kg on 3rd weigh in i was 100.4kg
thrilled to bits. not felt ill or tired either.

Last edited:
Determined!

Started LT on 1st jan and gave up after 5 days...i felt so hungry and ill. Restarted LT 25/1/10 and found out I had put on half a stone in those few weeks. The pharmacist advised this can happen if you just come off LT without re-feeding. I have my first weight in since restarting tomorrow. Have found it much easier this time, drinking lots of water and have even found the energy to go to the gym four times this week! Cannot stomach the chicken soup any longer though, just the smell makes me want to hurl. Love the strawberry milkshake...it is lovely when blended in a smoothie maker and served on lots of ice. Does anybody recommend any of the other shakes? I tried the coconut bar and it was awful, lol the pharmacist said it tastes like old carpet and it really does!

Thanks for the advice everyone, I lost 4.5lbs in the end, so that was good!

I had put on jeans instead of normal work trousers and that was throwing off my scales at home.

So back on track :)

Week1 - 14lbs
Week2 - 4.5lbs

In It To Win It!!

Hi all :wave_cry:. I started lipotrim last Thursday and after 4 full days had my first weigh in today (-7lbs :) ). I had looked at this site beforehand and it helped me make my decision to start and you all helped me get through the first days. I initially didn't want to 'join the group' as I didn't want an audience if I failed, but have now decided that failure is not an option!
I am SUPER OBESE @ 14st and am viewing this diet as medicinal. I find this helps me personally. Thus it doesn't matter what anything tastes like - it's my only choice. My husband works away for weeks at a time and I know when he comes home it will then be very hard for me not to enjoy our usual nightly time at the table with a meal and a bottle of wine. I am just going to have to watch him eat and drink. I am going to miss the wine!! He has promised to be supportive. I would like to feel that I can make him proud as well as my young daughter. As an older Mom, when the time comes I don't want to look like her overweight granny at school.
So, here I am - one of the gang. It might take me a little while to work out the tracker etc but will do my best.
To all - take care and lets take those lbs off.
Vhari

Hi, Do you mind if I join in? I am on day 2 and so far so good! This is my 2nd time on LT, I first did it in Aug 2008 and lost 2.5st in 8 weeks. Gained about three quarters of a stone over the following year totally my own fault and bad habits and then fell pregnant with my third child. He is now 7 months old and I am the heaviest I have ever been and totally my own fault. Staying with the shakes as I don't like the bars or the soup. Delighted I found this forum, didn't know about it last time round and to have support from people who know exactly what you're going through is invaluable, Clare

its not my thread but i know all are welcome good luck with your weight loss :)

Hi all, I am on the 2nd day of lipotrim and its going okay so far... but cannot stop thinkin about food. well.. okay that's an exageration! but it is going okay :) im 20 yrs old and have 2 holidays booked this summer along with my 21st birthday party. so i want to lose around 2/3 stone before april.. as i am now 13st 10 llbs. FATTTT :(

anyone got any hints or tips to keep the focus? xxx

pitbull your right everybody is welcome on here,,this is where all the lipotrimmers are hiding so everybody come along and join in this place has alot of support for you guys if you need it !! ..
best of luck all xx

It's great to welcome so new people. Well thats the end of my first 4 weeks and as I start week 5 I am another 6 pounds lighter!! I am so pleased as in 3 weeks I have a show! So hopefully will feel a little better doing that rather than a huge blob on stage....well slightly smaller blob Lol. My wife and I started Lipo on the same day and this week she seems to have hit a brick wall. She thought she had lost about 5 pounds (according to our scales) but the official weight said that she had only lost 2!!:eek: She was so upset :cry:and said that if she didnt lose anything this week she would stop! She is drinking about 5-6 pints of water a day so that is not a problem. Anyone been through this or got any ideas for her?? Right off for another Green Tea and a sniff of the old Horseradish!! LOL Good luck everyone this week!
Johnny:D

It is so great not to feel alone in my quest for a waist! Thank you!
To Johnny - I'm sure your wife will have great results this week and I have to ask - 'a sniff of horseradish'????

Vhari x

Well done Gems! I started a long course of antibiotics and painkillers for a severe throat infection on Monday. The pharmasist said that this might impede my weight loss and I think it is. I suppose only Monday's weigh-in will tell. Have a great weekend. Vx

Sorry to hear that, hope you are feeling better soon. fingers crossed for your weigh in, but hey its not for long & you'll be back on track

gemsx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back