January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count Me In

Hi I am another bloke following LT. Started 25th January 2010 and sticking to it so far. First week was a killer but I think my body is settling into the LT regime now. I am hoping to achieve an average loss of 3lb per week however, I accept there will be ups and downs.

Good luck to everyone.

Hi everyone! I started LT today. To be honest, its not been half as bad as i thought it would be. I have been eating/drinking sooooo much since before xmas because i knew this was coming... Really want to lose 2 stone for the summer. I am planning to stay on the diet for 6 weeks. Have been reading this forum over the past few months, so thought I may aswell join in!

Today I have had a choc milkshake for breakfast, blended with ice, a strawberry for lunch and just had a chicken soup for dinner... ummmm... NOT! Ha! On a normal diet I would be starving by this time, with the little calorie in take I have had, but I dont actually feel hungry?! I know its only day 1, i will most likely wake up tomorrow starving... just going to go with the flow and take everyday as it comes. Any tips would be much appriciated!

Hey, I'm on my second day and to be honest I'm finding it really hard. Only my boyfriend knows I'm on LT so I thought I'd join in if that's ok, to get a bit of motivation and support from others in the same boat!!????!

Good luck Miss Flower. What keeps me going is the water - amazingly! If I haven't managed to have some for a little while, I really feel it. I have just had my second weigh in and have lost another 4lbs. My metabolism is slow so if I can keep that up I'll be pleased. That's now 11lbs in 11 days.

Vx

Dear Nonie

My second day was also awful. Try to keep busy doing something - even reading a book. The third day was easier and the fourth much better. I also didn't want to tell anyone but have eventually told a few as I found that even their asking how I was doing helped my motivation. I have little notes on the fridge etc telling myself why I am doing this. What is four months of my life in the greater scheme of things. Come June it is all going to be worth it. Admittedly I wish I could sleep through it all with the nutrients administered by IV, But hey, they say no pain no gain.

Vx

Afternoon "Hippo" fans!! Well it's the start of week 6 and I lost 5 pounds last week. Things are on track for getting to my goal of 12st by May!! Just got to keep up with the average of 5 pounds a week. My Wife had a better week loosing 4 pounds.

Welcome to all the new starters, it does get easier and once you get into ketosis it does get better. After a week or so food becomes a distant memory. If it does get hard have a sniff of the old Horseradish sauce!! LOL

Hi hope you dont mind me joining this forum?? i started lipotrim this week just finishing day three now and im finding it really hard ideally i planned to be on the plan for three weeks and then do two weeks refeed (because im on teaching practise and cant take shakes into school with me so im thinking have one shake for breakfast, a really low fat lunch then another shake for dinner????) however i felt really down all day today and gave in and had some toast, has this completely messed me up-should i give up or keep going?? any help or encouragment would be greatly appreciated xx

hi everyone,

im halfway through the day but im depressed lol. ive got lipotrim shakes packets and i thought, i dont want to feel like this for the next few weeks, im gonna do something about it. so i went through my drawer took the LT packets out, got my water, started sipping on it and this time im going to nail. no time like the present i say! im aiming to lose 3 stones, before my birthday in may!

back me up, im going to need it, just one question, anyone else feel cold when they start the diet? and excercise? i would love to do exercise if its going to help me.

thankyou everyone, im gonna hold my head up n do this. :) X

Last edited:
Hi guys I'm on my third day actually felt quite good this morning after having a hungry day yesterday. My friends a month ahead of me and she's already down over a stone and a half so I hope that encourages you like it does me good luck

wow third day huh? well done hunny, its a massive accomplishment. i hope i can get thru tomorrow. its kinda odd, ive started midday rather than morning. :\

Ull do it . My first day I kept thinking of all I'd miss and wat I couldn't do but then I was thinking why M I doing this so I've just taken the mind set thAt this is wat I'm going and that's it. I think it's made it easier for me. Keep at it

wow first day gone and i have snacked on any food at all. there was pizza made n all sorts of food at home because we had guests over, man im so glad i havent snacked! i cant wait to finish the next two days n carry on. bought a minty mouth spray today. eurgh horrible breath! theres something i dont understand tho, the water intake is it including the water used in the shakes? ( i go to the bathroom every half hr or an hr)

extra huh, mmm lol, i went to the gym today. did 20 min on treadmill,25min on crosstrainer and 5 minutes of quick warm ups combined with situps etc. i think im feelin the heaviness on my head today.

Gona buy the shakes tomorrow and start on Fri was gona start 2m but Ive got lunch with my future mother in law tomorrow and she'd faint if I passed off a toasted chilli chicken wrap for a shake lol....

snake hips a massive congrats to u hun! im findin day 3 a lil hard. i wannnnnt spaghetti but ive already been complimented on how smaller i look! by 3 people lol.

lol sue ure funny! u may as well start on fri, u get the wekend to take it allll out :p

so far so good guys, on my third day, im going to go gym n workout. i wanna lose as much as i can this weekto give me the detrmination to comeplete another 3 weeks :)

welcome new people best of luck. wishful hope ur getting on well. i also started at the gym just using the viboplate each day for 20 mins hope it helps i just no i wouldnt do the half hour plus right now. im on day six and i have brought my bag with my 6 bottles of water and shaker and everything to work only to forget my actual shake ahhh im going to have to go home and get one on my break grr

aww! thats annoying lol. thnx im okay so far, but i am getting hunger pangs. just ignoring it. im gonna have a shake now and then one at 8:30. i cant sleep on a hungry stomach. but im getting good at the water! wahay! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back