January 2010 - Starting LT - whos with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my weigh in today and I was a pound more than the scales said boo but I still lost 8 pounds

yay congrats hun! *hugs*

im feelin really down today. now im just wondering is this diet really for me? i would rather spend the 2nhalf hrs at gym like i used to last yr where i lost1nhalf stone in 5 weeks. i just feel really down n ill. help..:(

thats just a day u have to go throu but once u get past it ull be delighted with the energy ull have girl. just aim for that first weight in its only a few days away and u could be over half a stone lighter for going nothing!! stick with it!

thnku mollypop. love u loads for the encouragement. im getting huge dizzy spells and near enuf blackouts. why is this happening? :s

i dont no i think the dvd says u might get them in the first week but i dont no wat ur member to do or how long they last. maybe give ur dvd another look. hope ya feel better

heres a little quote i just came across and i thought of ur post:
You won't get to where you want to go if you only travel on the sunny days. <<< its good isnt it?

thnx molly hun. so far day 6 successful. i know ill do tom. i just hope the result is enough to pull me in for another 3 weeks. i need to lose this weight asap. x

well my birthdays in may. i have a total of 4 stones to lose. so i thought id give a kick start to my weight loss by losing the 2 stones with lipotrim, (iwas hoping to do it with tfr) and then the next two stones with intense exercise and sensibly. i left it too late i kno but i want to buy a size 8-10 dress for myself. :s

Well u defo could aim for the 2 stone u have 8 weeks even if u lose 4 pound each week that's 32 pound

new starter today

Hi,

Just had my 1st shake - wasn't too bad - ive got the vanilla, chocolate and chicken. not heard of chicken one before does it taste ok ? was thinking of having them for my tea to feel like i am having a proper tea. Any advise on how to take these sachets would be appreciated.

I personally can't eat the chicken soup at all and I'm a big chicken lover. Give it ago I think it's down to taste. I would advise making the soup hot hot cos it hides the chalky taste. U can have the chocolate one hot it's quite nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back