January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

Janey B said:
Very quick visit, Another 5.5lbs off for me last night, absolutly delighted how things are going!!!!
, Terrific weightlosses
Congrats to all.
XX

Well done Janey,doing really well!
Sexy xx

Well done Sexy

Well done Janey and Sexy!!! 4lbs off for me this week - w00t w00t, only 2 to go till I have lost the stone I wanted to!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay

J
xx

Jezebella said:
Well done Janey and Sexy!!! 4lbs off for me this week - w00t w00t, only 2 to go till I have lost the stone I wanted to!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay

J
xx

Wow Jez,well done,that's brill!
Sexy xx

Thats another 3 gone for me - well chuffed x

Well done westie,we all doing so well!

Sexy xx

Oooh! Yeah, as others have said, that's great westie! Well done! :D

xx

Only 1.5 for me this week but I'm getting close to goal so it was bound to slow down a bit. Had a long chat w my llc yesterday and have finally decided on a plan! Lol. Am going to do the next two weeks, to finish this module, then start RTM!!!

Everyone is doing so well - meeting tonight so will update then.

Good luck for weigh in later Gingette!

Sexy xx

Thanks everyone and well done on your own losses. Also good luck for anyone getting weighed today.

It was first time for our group to meet each other last night and they all seem great and are really excited at starting LL - I have a feeling that we are all going to do well x

Oooo i keep forgetting to post on this thread. Hola everyone xx

I made a cardinal sin this morning. I weighed myself during my 'star' week. I have put on. I KNOW it not fat or permanent. But it has really pee'ed me off. Need to stay strong and keep off those damn scales!!

Oooo i keep forgetting to post on this thread. Hola everyone xx
Hehe... me too... so, hi you! And hi every one else!! :D

/Mel, I've not done 'star week' yet, but generally I commit the cardinal sin of weighing myself every day... and like you, when it's a little up, even though I know it's coz of water or something, it effects my mood! So sympathise...

But, as you say, it's not really fat, or permanent, so stay strong, yell at the scales for peeing you off... and remember how far you've come... :)

xx

Back