January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

Hi,

Ive decided to join in on here. Ive had a few weeks off LL. I initially lost 56 lbs :D, and I have 56 days to lose as much weight as I can before starting RTM. I need to get my a...se in to gear and get back to 100 % and in to ketosis.
The reason Ive given myself a time limit is because Ive got a fantastic holiday in mexico at the end of May.

Look forward to sharing our journeys.

Nuttyx

Hey all!

Actually started LLT on 1st December 2010, so just doing my 5th week now... however, only joined this forum yesterday, so thought I'd join you guys on this thread! :)

So far my loss's have been ok... 18lb's down so far, and another weigh in tomorrow, so that should drop again, fingers crossed...

Not gone off plan at all, and am coping fine... even managed numerous events over xmas and new year on water, and my packs!

Anyway, well done to all of us I reckon, who have decided to do this... we're already a good step of the way, just by making that decision!

Good luck everyone... Pinks x

Well done Pinkie! You've had a fantastic start, if you can get through christmas and new year you can get through anything :D

Onwards and downwards!

Emma xXx

Can I join in on here too, seeing as most of us September gals seem to have migrated?! Good luck, everyone!!

Thats day one done and I can honestly say I feel better already.

Can anyone help with a ticker - can get into ticker factory and create one but it wont let me cut and paste - thanks in advance x

I'm back and determined (again!). Started today, using up old packs from a couple of failed restarts last year. Got on the scales this morning but hid the stones and just measure the pounds (think I need the counselling again).

Determined, excited, slightly hungry and wishing it was April :)

Will go to class next week as I'm sure to have run out of porridge by then.

Good luck to you all, can't wait to see those 1st weigh in losses.

Rachel

Well done Pinkie! You've had a fantastic start, if you can get through christmas and new year you can get through anything :D

Onwards and downwards!

Emma xXx
Aww, thanks Emma! :)

Despite being totally abstinent, my weight loss the last 2 weeks has been very low (about 4lb's!!!)... so, feeling a little discouraged at the moment... I mean, I couldn't really do more than I'm doing, so just don't get it... Anyway, weigh in tonight, so maybe things will be on the move again then, huh?

I am drinking the required amount of water, so think maybe it's coz it's my time of the month? Sorry to be so personal! ;) But would my TOTM effect 2 weeks?! With my luck, probably!

Yes TOTM can easily affect your losses. I've found that my losses have been pretty much cyclical. Do remember a loss is a loss! Good luck with your WI tonight!

Aww, thanks Spanglymum... Your encouragement helps!

I guess it's just a tad frustrating to read how some people are not totally abstinent, or have taken a break from the diet over Christmas... only to still lose... Of course, I'm pleased for them, but when I'm depriving myself like this, seeing the lb's coming off makes it all make sense...

But yes, you're right, any loss is still a loss I guess... fingers double crossed for tonight! :) And thanks again!

I GOT THROUGH DAY 1!!! :D :D :D :D only 99 to go :S

Preeti77 said:
I GOT THROUGH DAY 1!!! :D :D :D :D only 99 to go :S

Yay!!!! Well done! I remember how daunting it felt at first. You'll get there though!

Hello Jan Starters.

My name is Becky and this is my 2nd time on LL. I started 2 years ago and lost 5 stone over 7 months. I then totally lost the plot and over the past 14 months and millions of re-starts. I have been away from my LL group for about 2 months and need to do something about my weight.

My first weigh in is tomorrow night and I won't be socked as I already know how much I weigh and it it is disgusting.

I have now phsyched myself up so much I am starting to feel like I did first time around which should reallt help me stick to it.

Anyway look forward to speaking with both newbies and oldies.

Bye for now x x

Hi All

Im back for a bit to do a spot of rebalancing - I maintained perfectly for a year, then had a small rebellious child moment, not helped by a slightly defective relationship which made me feel crap and out of control, so want to shift about a stone, started today,and actually all things considered not feeling too bad, just a slight headache and obviously cold.

So nice to see so many familiar faces around, so looking forward to encouraging you all and getting your good feedback back :) Here is to a healthy and happy 2011

Jez
xx

Hi Jez! :)
I remember you!
Welcome back hun and good luck on your restart!

Quick question to those who have done it before. How quickly can you start having bars while you're getting into ketosis?
I have quite a few bars left and not enough shakes to last me through to next monday.
Can I have the bars from day 3?

Heya Magic

I remember you too, bars from day 3 is fine, you should be in ketosis by then, whats news with you, you still working in London?

J
xx

Jez lovely to see you here, missed you lots! Sorry to hear you have had a bit of a hard time, I know you will be back there in no time! x

Yeah all is well Jez. Been back on LL since September with great success (-50lbs!).
I have another 30 to go! I can see you're looking rather hot! Well done you!
Yeah still in London, working like mad.
It's been a tough year for me that saw an end to my 2 year relationship but I am positive 2011 is going to be my year! OUR year! ;)

Indeed girls, I should learn not to date young boys!! So sorry to hear about your relationship Magic, time heals, well i keep telling myself that, though I am still rather cross!!

Hey Gem, so good to see you, how are things going tell me all

J
xx

Hi Jez,
One good thing about January is that we see some of the (not so)
old faces on here again.
Welcome back everyone.
I've put on 5lb over Christmas and before that I had "allowed" myself to go up a few pounds.
So now enough is enough. I'm joining in again for 4 weeks to get
back to slimdom.
Went tonight and got my packs and was delighted to meet Loula from here too.
Good luck everyone.
I feel happy and motivated and have already told my friend I won't be eating when we go out to celebrate her OH's birthday at the week-end. Must go and get a drink of water....................:tear_drop:
Good- night:nightf:

Back