January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

SB darling

so good to see you!!! I feel so guilty for not being online, but had a big rebellious child phase and thought stuff it, I can manage.... well that and work and the silly boy taking up my time!! Lets crack this and lets set up a coffee meet soon SB!!. I am weirdly so excited to be back on packs, it feels so comforting in a strange way. Like im hopme again where I need to be right now, it will help me regain conrol as my life has felt very out of control for a while now, with work and other things. This makes it feel all right again.

J
xx

Good luck ladies :) nice to see some familiar faces though it's a shame we're all back here again it's all part of the journey.

Onwards and downwards!

Emma xXx

Yes TOTM can easily affect your losses. I've found that my losses have been pretty much cyclical. Do remember a loss is a loss! Good luck with your WI tonight!
Hey again!

Just wanted to update you... 3lb's tonight! :)

Not brilliant, considering I'm been totally abstinent, but, better than nothing! So, pleased I think... That's 1 and 1/2 stone in 5 weeks then... Yay!

Hope all's going well with you so far! xx

thats fab pinkie well done. 3lbs is fantastic xx and 1 n a half stone in 5 weeks!!! brilliant. xx

Yeah? Aww... thanks Carrie! :) xx

Girl tell me which other diet lets you lose 1.5 stone in 5 weeks?!!
Come on! That's bloody amazing!
Be proud of what you achieved! ;)

Pinkie thats a fantastic loss......well done x

ooooooooooooops, was also meaning to ask how everyone else's day is going, but got distracted by bad daytime tv!!! So how are you all doing today?

J
xx

Hi all, I'm on day 1 and going fine so far! 2nd pack done & dusted but 1st day is always the hardest so I'll be content when I'm lying in bed tonight knowing I've completed day one :)

Good work everyone :) x

Day 1 - easy peasy! Remind me of that if I struggle later.

Day 2 - I'm in the office today and my OH is away tonight, so no food temptation all day and an early night planned. :D

Bring on ketosis...

day 2 on this side too - going well - 1 pack down :)

Well done!! and Pinkie well done on the 3lbs its a great loss!!.I am also 1 pack down, 3 to go, luckily I quite like the things!!!!

J
xx

im on day 4 and 2 packs down. had my strawb milkshake at 8am and just had a banana shake. i love lighterlife..... xx

Wow! Thanks ALL for the congrats on my loss's so far! What a great bunch you are!! x

You're all a few days in now then huh, by the looks of things? Doing well so far girls!! As some of you know due to be re-starters, the first 3 days are the hardest... You lots are flying through! And seem to be loving the shakes too, which is even better!

It feels good to be doing something positive about your weight huh? I was so down about 6 weeks ago, I didn't know how I was gonna get out of this rut... and now I find myself here... who'd a thunk it! Hehe...

Go us! :D

Well I took two weeks off over Christmas and I have started back today with my leftover packs. Don't officially start back (i.e. go to class) until next Tuesday though. Hopefully damage won't be too much but I know I'll shift it anyway coz this diet is amazing.

Day 1

Hi Gang
Well, I have almost completed Day 1. Have a headache, but I've got a cold so it could be that.
Haven't been tempted by any food at all. At work they had lots of crisps, mince pies etc. Now tonight I've just cooked burgers and chips at home and not tempted at all.
I've had 2 vanilla shakes and a vegetable one for lunch. I must say they seem to mix better and taste okay.
I'm doing okay with the water too.
Loving knowing that this time next week I'll be pounds down.
Good luck everyone xx

Hi gang!
Had a starstruck moment when I went to group last night and SlendaBlenda appeared thru the door! Was almost like meeting royalty! What a lovely inspirational lady, was lovely to meet you SB.

Well I am on day 6 today and feeling well. Belly feeling less bloated which is good. Group last night was great, the counsellor is a star and makes so much sense when she talks.

Hope all those awaiting ketosis are OK, those 100 days will be over so so quickly!

Loula xx

Hi Loula and SB. I'm due to be with Val next week at the Tuesday session (missed yesterday) so see you both there? I'm kind of putting 2 and 2 together and working out where you're going (could be wrong of course!).

Evening Ladies

I'm glad to hear it is all going so well :) Been at home today enjoying my last little bit of time off and must admit the food adverts on TV were tempting this arvie, but mainly beacause I was bored!!! Still on track 2 packs down, 2 to go and most of my water done and loads of hot black coffee, starting to feel really cold even though the heating is on so hopefully Ketosis is on it's way... Felt a few minor hunger pangs this afternoon, but nothing serious. Going to try and have an early night as feeling a bit tired but I am such a night owl that I doubt this will happen!!!

Jez
xx

Back