January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

Well done jezebella! You're really in the zone huh? :D

And millymollyme... yup, I sleep very well... think it's partly psychological for me, as have been generally happier since starting LL! It feels so good to be finally succeeding in a diet, and seeing the weight come off. Was getting so down and had almost given up hope of finding something which would work for me! And now I bound around like a women with purpose, and sleep like a baby with seemingly no worries! :)

Good luck tonight at your WI! I'll keep an eye on your ticker! ;)

xx

Lost 6 lbs last week! Get in!!!
I'm pleased with that as my weight losses have been quite slow lately.
Did anyone become a member of LL Club?
I'm not sure what the benefits are but for £1 it would be rude not to sign up ;)

How's everyone doing today?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

6lb's?!?! :party0011:

Woohooo! Great loss magiclove!! Congrats! :D

Nope, not a member of LL Club, never heard of it actually... what is it?

xx

Well it's a new thing they introduced. From what I understand you get 10% off in many places, shops, restaurants etc and access to the LL Member section on the website.
Dunno but for £1 it's worth doing.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi girls - lovely to see some amazing losses - well done!

LL Club - will ask my counsellor tomorrow and whats another quid when we are already paying 70 for the diet?!

Day 11 for me - WI day tomorrow for my first official week since back at my class. I'm hoping for 7lb off - will post tomorrow night!

Big hugs to everyone - we are doing so well as a group!

well done magiclove!

i lost an amazing 11.4lbs!!! OMG!!! thats why i love lighterlife xx

Ooh, thanks magiclove... well, actually... I can already access the member section of the LL website, as joined the forum on there... I registered using my reference number from my paperwork I think. The forum on there is veeeerrry quiet though, and not as welcoming as here... in fact, came from there to here! And never looked back! ;)

Hey loula... good luck for your WI tomorrow eve... got mine then too (although will be my 6 week WI)... but look forward to reporting back then!

Carrie! You go girl! 11.4lb's??! That is just soooo great!! makes it all worth it huh? :D

xx

Last edited:
smiley-happy036.gif

Ack, lapsed feel cruddy. It was such that I'll be literally starting from day 1 again as ketosis is long gone :(

Congrats girlies on all your fabulous weight losses! Whoop, whoop!! :D:D God hearing all these fab weight losses just spurs me on! If I'm ever struggling this site just brings me back on track, sending hugs and stuff xx Maxi xx

GO Carrie!! It's bloody brill! :)

FYM, hey ho, if at once you don't succeed... :p

I know onwards and downwards, just done an hour of step aerobics lol

1st week wi

12lbs off:wow:Really chuffed but also a bit of an anti-climax as I had hopped on the scales at home so I already really knew. Going to try and avoid scales during the week so I get a buzz each week. Also I am panicking - why oh why am I worried about next week already:eek:

Silly but will I lose any weight again???

Well done everyone on their losses - LL is amazing.

Well done millie!!!! That is amazing but please please stop worrying and just enjoy it!
Yes! LL is amazing! :)

Yup... well done millie! You go girl!! That's a fantastic loss!! :D

As for worrying, there's no point... as your body will do what it likes whether you're fretting of not! ;)

All you can do is stick to the diet, and the rest will just happen! The amounts will vary week to week, as you know! But ultimately, if you do your bit, your weight can't fail to continue on a downwards spiral!! :)

xx

Wow MMM,
Great loss - even if you did already know!
I've never weighed in between LL WIs. You never know if the scales are the same and I'd be so disappointed if LL was less.
So it's always a lovely surprise if I lose.
As it was tonight.
I'm sure you'll lose again next week, but don't expect another large amount like that.
Don't panic, take it a day at a time and you'll be fine. Before you know it next week will be here. Try and hide those scales if you can. xx

Congratulations all on your fantastic weight losses you must be delighted :)

Yummymummy - you & me both :( could kick myself right now, how can I not just stick to the 4 packs a day! I was bored on Sunday so STUPIDLY made mars bar cake to take in to work for folks to scoff (I turn into a feeder when I'm on Ll) but do u think I could keep my paws off?? Grrrrr stupid me, wasted a week!! Hopefully I'll still of lost something as been good all week bar two 'incidents'!

x x

Back