January 2011 starters and re-starters thread

Hi folks, well I'm now on day 3 and so far so good!!
Hopefully hit ketosis tomorrow!

Well done to all who are losing and good luck to any with a weigh in due.
Janey xx

hi everyone. well i go back to lighterlife this morning after putting most of the weight back on - i lost 5.2 stone in 2008 and now need to lose 4! :cry:
i have been umming and ahhing about going back and am now biting the bullet and starting today. this forum helped so much last time so i shall be on here getting my daily inspiration again. wish me luck! x

Go back!
It's the best diet ever!
Good luck xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Hooley,
Good luck and welcome back,keep thinking slim!

Sexy xx

Lol, i've got them more on this diet. Hope they go away soon! xx

Lol at Carrie! Muppetgirly blimey thats a long time to have hiccups!

Hi Hooley, good luck on your journey, you'll get a lot of support from this forum!

Janey B keep up the good work! xx

Magiclove sounds interesting, can't wait to hear more! lol

xx Maxi xx

had weigh in last night and had managed to loss 10 lbs in my first nine days - yay! now on to the next ten pounds!!

Ooooh, gingette!!! Go girl!! 10lb's!

Brilliant!! xx

Well done Gingette on your weightloss xx Maxi xx

Hi,
Brilliant Gingette,well done what a good start for you!

Sexy xx

aahhhhhhh!!

Hi girls

Just lapsed. :cry:Why??? Well I think it may have been the husband going off to the pub and lying on the sofa watching Emmerdale. It just felt like I wanted some Friday night comfort. I really really don't mind that he went to the pub - he only goes once a week and he wanted me to go with him but I wanted to stay away in order to avoid having a drink. I then felt sick while I was eating. It really wasn't a great experience. I feel terrible. How long will it take to get back into ketosis????:sigh:

I just broke too. It was good at the time but now I feel all bloated and over full. Oh well, back to day 1 tomorrow. Chin up, it's not failure, just a small pot hole in the road to slimdom :)

Right girlies!!!

Forget what has happened with the lapse it is done, over, finished!!! Move on and get back on the packs and continue, perhaps do a thought record of what was going on in your mind at the time that you lapsed to try and help you understand your behaviour better.

Milly, re the ketosis, it depends what you ate and how much of it I guess, but it shouldnt take you long :)

Onwards and downwards ladies, keep strong and the weight will fly off.

J
xx

Back