Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

2 or 3lbs would be brilliant Jo!! Let us know how u get on!!! I'm just packing and sorting last bits for holiday really! Got lots of nice new dresses and outfits I can't wait to wear :)
U have much planned? Excited for u with step 2 and the exercise!!

Ooooh are you excited?? So nice to be wearing gorgeous outfits! You'll feel amazing I bet.

I'm sort of excited too, I'll update you all tomorrow! I've got the gym and cleaning (exciting!) tomorrow plus have an assignment I have to finish off. Then spending all day Sunday with my husband as he's on hol from Monday for a week. Think we're going shopping :D

I am excited yes :) nice to have a bit of sun aswell! Yeah any next step and a slight change is definitely exciting on this plan, anything is compared to ss! Sounds like a good weekend to keep you busy!!

Yep I hope so! Hope it goes well :) Wheres Danni???

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 7lbs - 11lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 11lbs - 21lbs
Soci 7/1 - 28lbs - 12lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 44lbs - 17lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 36bs - 27lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 21lbs- 19lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-10lbs

Hope the updated stats are all right!

Soci 7/1 - 28lbs - 12lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 44lbs - 17lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 36bs - 27lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-21lbs

Hope the updated stats are all right!

Hey everyone, I read your posts everyday and find them very inspiring but I just don't have the time to post so I hope you don't mind me just updating my stats...I have been on Ss for 4 weeks have lost 21 lbs have been through many ups and downs but very very happy with my progress! I need to lose another 27 lb :) I start ss+ tomorrow for two weeks and then will work up the steps from there :) well done for all your fabulous losses ladies x

Well done lubilu brilliant losses for u so far!!!

Amazing loss lubilu! Just really pleased for you that you're still going, so keep quietly reading and just let us know how you're doing when you have time :)

Hope SS+ goes well for you.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Need someone to come and slap me. Since my first little cheat I haven't stopped.
Didn't touch a single piece of food for the first 2.5 weeks need to get back into that.
I blame OH he keeps ordering take aways or wanting to go out for meals it's so hard when someone is constantly trying to sabotage you x

Great loss, Lubilu! Good luck on the step 2. So funny how we can get excited about food that not lo get ago we took totally for granted!!
Jo, much as I love how those stats look, I appear to be an extra 6 lb off! Maybe in a couple of weeks...but am at 21 lb loss rather than 27. You've given me a mini goal to achieve!
Think you need to have a little chat with the other half there bikinibody, diet saboteurs make a hard job even harder and he needs to get on board with you! I had a friend of mine make negative comments on Friday, really hacked me off, but given she's on a diet as well, I just decided that the best way for me to react was to stick at it and show her that what she says makes no odds! I had said something along the lines of how hard I had found it the previous evening cooking pasta for my boys and really wanted some, was being quite light hearted about it, and she went 'oh wow that's a really bad sign if you're feeling like that at this stage. Not good at all'. So just made me feel really single-minded In a 'I'll bloody well show you' kind of a way!

Soci 7/1 - 28lbs - 12lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 44lbs - 17lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 42lbs - 21lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-21lbs

He was supposed to be doing it with me. But he can't stick to it. He doesn't want to and I suppose seeing me lose weight makes him feel bad he can't do it.
I really need to get back in the right frame of mind today is going well so far plenty of water down the hatch.
Just need to keep him away from take away menus for 2 weeks.
Once I'm adding a meal I will feel better about going out and making sensible choices but at the moment it feels like cheating and is getting me down.
Going for these last 13 days of SS 100% x

Hi everyone, just wanted some quick advice! I'm off out tonight first time in 4 weeks! Would love a drink as a treat as I have not cheated once...any suggestions on what to have and would it throw me out of ketosis? Xx

Probably something like vodka and soda or such like would be ok, wine or beer will knock you out of ketosis, I think.

I would have thought any alcohol will could be wrong though. Vodka is your safest bet though x

Ha sorry Becksy - at least it gives you a little goal!!

Bikinibody - the thing is, there will always be people who aren't very supportive, and encourage you to eat, and unfortunately, most of us have partners who are eating as normal (takeaways etc) and we just have to be strong and resist it. It sounds as though your partner isn't going to change his attitude, so that means you'll have to change yours - either you want to be doing the plan or you don't. If you do, resisting those disgusting fatty greasy takeaways is more than doable and the meals out can wait until you're off plan. Until you decide 100% you want to get on with it, I think you'll struggle, and you'll be torturing yourself going on and off plan for no benefit. If this sounds harsh, its not meant to be, its just that slap around the face you asked for!! I hope today has been a better day for you.

In my news, I'm pleased to report I did my first session at the gym today and really really enjoyed it! I am also down 3lbs :D So I'm a happy bunny to be coming to the end of my first day on Step 2 exactly as I'd planned it :)

Jo1989 29/12 - 8lbs - 24lbs
Soci 7/1 - 28lbs - 12lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 44lbs - 17lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 42lbs - 21lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-21lbs

Wa-Hey Jo, sounds like you had a great day! Well done on your loss too! Thats such a fab start to step 2! Great to add another element to your plan and start the gym. I would like to do a 5k but will wait til have started to move up the steps too. Just got a plates dvd that is broken into 10 min sessions, which will be about my limit just now, other than dog walking!

Wa-Hey Jo, sounds like you had a great day! Well done on your loss too! Thats such a fab start to step 2! Great to add another element to your plan and start the gym. I would like to do a 5k but will wait til have started to move up the steps too. Just got a plates dvd that is broken into 10 min sessions, which will be about my limit just now, other than dog walking!

Yeah theres really no point in overdoing it on too low a step, as all that'll happen is I'll bloat from water retention due to muscle repair and end up overly hungry! I'm only going to be doing 30mins of cardio 3 times a week when I'm on Step2 and will gradually build up as I move through the steps. Hopefully by the time I hit maintenance I'll be in the habit of going to the gym for 50mins 3 times a week, which is totally manageable and should still have a good effect on my metabolism and fitness.

DVD and dog walking still sounds good! Its all exercise and all preparing you for when you step it up. Hows your day been?

My day been good, took the wee boy horse riding, and because he worked really hard I took him for a McDonald's, which is a rare treat for him..I had a black coffee! No dog walk today though as weather shocking but hope to get out tomorrow. Need another good day tomorrow for my weigh in on Monday...!

Back