Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Good on you having a coffee! Ooooh that's exciting, I'm sure you'll have a great result :)

Day1 again 100% done

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done Jo on your loss!!! 3lbs is great!! Good luck with all ur exercise :)

Well done Jo on your loss!!! 3lbs is great!! Good luck with all ur exercise :)

Thanks Gina! How's your weekend going?? You must be so excited for your hol!

Its going good! Been so busy sorting things out! And mentally preparing myself to be gd!! So used to getting to the airport and having a fry up or McDonald's breakfast so need to pick a better alternative, start as I mean to go on!!
Hope everyone's ok and having a nice weekend :)

I'm back on day 2 again. 100% so far about to have my dinner pack then will have another shake later x

Well done bikini body keep it up and stay strong for yourself

Right... Its one thing to watch my husband eat a BK in 5 minutes, quite another that we're in a proper pub and he's about to have a full main meal and I have to sit and smell everyone else's food while waiting for his..

AND despite it being a challenge on a whole new level, I actually don't want to eat. I'm on day 2 of step 2, started the gym as planned yesterday, and I don't need the food. I feel really good :)

Hope everyone else is doing well. Well done on day 2 100% bikini body!

Ahhh Jo, one of them difficult situations! U had ur small meal for today? X

Nope but I've got some chicken pieces in the car to have on the way home and I'm not hungry as I had my shake at 130.

I'm so so pleased I've got no urge to eat :)

Well done that's some serious willpower. I don't think I would be able to do that.
OH asked to go out for dinner tonight after he finished work and I said no I have already started your dinner hurry up and get home!
He is planning on taking me out for a meal Valentine's Day, will be on step 2 by then so hopefully I can behave and eat sensibly x

Well done! Yeah it's definitely doable on step 2 just plan ahead, if I have a meal booked I try and have a product near before I go out so I don't go starving and make a bad decision, if u stick to a meat or fish and veg/salad dish, u will be absolutely fine :)

Hi everyone, I'm on day 4 of SS I've really enjoyed reading through your posts, I hope you don't mind me joining you guys.

I wondered what you all do for exercise? I know since its roughly 420 calories on SS it's probibly not recommended to do excessive exercise but I feel it will help keep me motivated (and busy) do you happen to have any tips? I know this sounds silly but I don't even want to focus on any weight work at the gym incase I build muscle and it effects figures on the scales- that will be fine when I reach my goal but not yet ☺️ Xxx

Hi happy Harper!! Welcome!!! Jo1988 has the best knowledge regarding exercise etc, I would say for SS very light exercise such as walking, any more than that is quite risky as ur consuming so little calories, weight will be dropping off anyway!!! What day is ur weigh days? :)

Hi happy Harper!! Welcome!!! Jo1988 has the best knowledge regarding exercise etc, I would say for SS very light exercise such as walking, any more than that is quite risky as ur consuming so little calories, weight will be dropping off anyway!!! What day is ur weigh days? :)

I'd agree with Gina on this - nothing beyond walking and a bit of gentle stretching. Any more than that won't help your losses, you'll retain water, and you'll be starving!

Evening all, sounds like everyone's having a good day! Hi and welcome HappyHarper!
I was at the pub as well today Jo, but I wasn't as restrained! Had fizzy water, black coffee, ceasar salad with no dressing and I picked out all the croutons and left them. It was a nice small one too, not some massive serving. I couldn't pick out the parmesan tho as it was finely grated but there was only a wee bit...Am not getting weighed tomorrow as my CDC sick so put off til Tues, which is a bit maddening but never mind.
Well done bikini body at your 2nd day of 100% SS!
Not long now Gina!!!

Hi everyone! So, I would really appreciate some advice. I got engaged this weekend (yay) so I have had a Friday night, Saturday and Sunday of endless booze, and so much food you wouldn't believe. I know that this is really irrational, because I can just get back on the diet tomorrow, but I feel like I have 'ruined it' and the idea of getting weighed in on tues is making my heart sink. I'm also really worried about getting into ketosis again, because I found it so hard the last time. Any help/advice appreciated.

I glad that I didn't spoil what was one of the happiest days of my life by having shakes instead of food and prosecco, but this is so important to me and I'm so scared I'm not going to be able to get back into it again. I've got some friends coming round next weekend and they are all bringing champagne, I feel like going to crack and fall off the wagon

Hi u guys so sorry ive not been on been so busy this weekend not stopped am nakerd welll. Confession time. Tonight is my partners brothers 18th so we all had takeaway i thought 1 thing in 5 weeks wont hurt so a ordered some kebab and chips. Ok ate a 3rd of it maybe half... omgggg do i feel so sick and poorly now. Honestly my stomachs hurting so much i feel like i have a bug that sickly feeling were your mouth waters!!! Lesson learnt on my behalf all those cravings amd i didn't enjoy it one bit! ! Im so sad and angry now i wouldn't of minded if id enjoyed it but the opposite i didnt. So back on it 2moro. Ive not cheated up . until today hoping i can redeem myself on ss for 3 days.... "/ feel so bad like ive let u all and myself down i could cry!!!

Skellybob I know exactly how you feel...I just had a curry and feel proper sick. These things are never as good as you imagine when youre craving X

Back