Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Haha I know when i saw it had starred the word out I thought, oh nooooo what is everyone going to think!!! Making me laugh again now lol :)

duh I starred it out twice, of course you meant s****y !!! I just had a blonde moment ;)

Welcome back missama, cheers for the advice on salt content affecting weight loss xx

omg, another blonde moment, that might be why it wasn't letting me post because it has a "naughty" word in the middle of it. oh dear I confuse myself sometimes!

Oh yeah it could have been coz of that!!! Sorry that's my fault lol xx

Just making my mushroom risotto now, opened the pack and it smelt quite mushroomy unfortunately :(

Omg struggling again :/ just finished work so feel flaked just had my shake but feeling flumped xx

I am so lucky I only have to go 'out' to work on Tuesday and Friday afternoons. Have decided the dog will just have to cope with no walk those two days the first week.

Lol is it filling? Im so hungry again xx

haha ginabeany i think you would have got a shock if it smelled of bananas !!!

keep going skellybob, it is just one day of your life for now and you will feel better forever, read through ginabeanys inspirational quotes, they will keep you on track xx

Allneedles your dog will be happy enough with lots of cuddles on just those days xx

Well posting on here has been an excellent distraction from eating lol it's working. I will check in again later and do some more cheer leading xxx

I have mixed reviews too some because they dont want me to be thinner and 2nd they just donr want u to succeed best thing ignore the comments as they dont understand how you feel or they'd support u. Don't give in it u who will look beautiful at the end and its only comments it'll make u more determined we are all here for u xxx

Ahhahaha bananas it'd prob taste better tho lol . Ye im trying i jist read the quotes lol . Tryin 2 keep myself sane on here pmsl!! There r lots of new starters on here its great to know its not only e how r u all doint today xx

Lol I think I would have preferred a banana risotto, it's good haven't a different texture than soup and shake although I wasn't 100% on the taste, you could probably jazz it up with herbs etc and it be quite nice and it is more filling being thicker.
keep going people!!! I'm sure the spag bowl product comes out soon aswel which will be a hopefully nice change!!
defo only you know how u feel, my husband ( feels weird saying that!!) always says I love you you look etc, but he knows I'm not happy when I'm bigger, same as all friends say nice things but my mum was the honest one to be like, you could do with loosing weight and being healthy, it's not the best thing to hear but it's real!
Well done everyone!!!!! :) xxx

I have mixed reviews too some because they dont want me to be thinner and 2nd they just donr want u to succeed best thing ignore the comments as they dont understand how you feel or they'd support u. Don't give in it u who will look beautiful at the end and its only comments it'll make u more determined we are all here for u xxx

lovely supportive words :)

one other thing i meant to mention, has anyone heard of 5htp? i started taking it as it helps me sleep, it is a herbal/amino acid thing i think, i got it from Holland and barrett. But I've not took it for ages and i completely forgot how amazing it is for killing your appetite, it definitely helped me reduce my calorie intake on my boredom/night-time binges. I am just going to throw every idea and method i can at my weight loss. I take magnesium bisglycinate and a good vitamin-B complex as it stops me getting moody during that time-of-the-month but i will see if the vitamins and minerals in the packs are sufficient xx

Oh iv not heard of that! Anything to stop wanting you to raid the fridge in the evening sounds a gd idea!

I am getting frustrated with this website, it isn't letting me post anything without saying 'it needs to be viewed by a moderator'.... when will that be?? Also there is a chance I have posted the same reply more that once so I am really sorry if my posts end up being repeated.... I am a bit of a technospaz!

Our automatic spam filter can be a bit aggressive at times...you are in the clear now.

Admin

I've decided that I'm not allowed a pack unless I have drunk a litre of water before (spread out, before I have the pack) so that I get a minimum of 3 litres down.

So I drank a litre during the morning then had my first pack...now I'm on my second litre.

I'm sitting in subway supping my water. Everything smells yummy but I can resist. Meeting a friend in Costa shortly where I'll have a large black coffee. I have a bar with me just in case (Exante let you have bars straight off). Not sure what pack to have for tea. I had white choc & rasp shake for breakfast and it was scrummy!

I have had the African Mango appettite supressant to help me through the first few days before and it absolutely works. When ketosis kicks in (which is quick for me, day 2-3) l'm not hungry ever so no need and it doesn't stop mental cravings.

I'm throw-uppy and in a migrane-like headache already.... Woop, l'm doing it!:)))

I've just reaserved a Slendertone at Argos as l read on the FB group ppl have good reviews. Seeing how we can't exercise on SS it may slightly help with the toning and the hanging skins.

That's really good willpower of you dietninja!! And good plan regarding the water!! I defo need to up my water drinking!! Not heard of anything about noodles but would be interesting to know!

Back