Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

You have every chance to get back to size 10 :) I was a size 12 heading for size 14 early last year when I started, finished at wearing size 10's starting again now since Xmas I can get Into only a few size 10's but they are tight!!!!! And like u I'm short so any extra lb for us is the devil !! :( lol

Lol thx hun ye i don't sleep as it is my daughter is the worst sleeper known to man 3 and half years ago was my last full sleep!!! No exaggerating! So this on top is not good lol its very odd i just can't rest itll settle maybe as time goes on!? Ye im not huge i think because im small i just look very out of shape amd odd i have bulges in the wrong places lol easily fixed though x

That's good though that u cn reign it back in! I havent been a 10 for years :/ its odd though seems like yday i lived with my bestie amd we lived in each others clothes and jeans size 10 lol its crazy mind u she hasnt had a kid n lives in new zealand now so times change i hope if i lose a stone or 2 this month ill see my mates in a few weeks and give them a shock lol xx

Yeah similar I'm not huge but the extra weight I'm carrying just isn't good, bulges and bits of fat like u say! And yes we are fixing it as we speak! :) aww bless! Do you get a chance to rest or have a bit of 'me' time in the day? Although on this it's probs better keeping busy!!!

Honestly you will love it when you see you friends, hearing the words, slim, tiny, u look really good etc! U will feel amazing and u deserve to as ur putting in such hard work! This will happen :)

Its def very satisfying seeing people you haven't seen for ages and them saying how great you look! I just remind myself every single day I'm smaller than I was the day before.

Definitely, I have been reading a lot of reviews where years on women have kept the weight off, obv being healthy and not going back to their old bingey ways, so fingers crossed that will be us!!

Well guys, I feel I've let the side down....I'm off the wagon...

...but still low carb so still going in the right direction, just slower!

I knew this weekend was going to be hard - 6 nine-year-olds round for a birthday party sleep over - which of course means no sleep and lots of junk food! I did avoid all the junk, and stuck to under 50g carbs and 3 litres of water. I will low carb again tomorrow, until I'm ready to restart on Monday. Back at work will put me into a routine and keep me very busy which will help.

Oh well...

So proud of all of you still going! And I will join you, just dilly dallying a bit!

I work and my fella works away!! My mum has my sisters 5 years old whos autistic and my othee sister is 3 and a half too so my mum gave birth y i was 7 months pregnant and i was her birth partner! So she doesn't have my daughter as she has her 2 to contend with!! And believe this or not my step mum gave birth to my brother 10 days after my mum so my brother is 3 and a half too!! Lol so my dad and step mum cant baby sit... that leaves my fellas mum who died at 30 years old so nope i am pretty alone. My nan and grandad try and help tho bless them xx

Great way of thinking Jo1989! Yeah it happened to me people kept saying things and I felt like I couldn't see it but, we are looking in the mirror everyday so it's good to see an outsiders view! Makes u feel happy :)

Wow Skellybob what a busy family you have!! And u have to be so strong yourself! That's why u need to treat yourself to this wonderful new you on this CD :)

My brother is my daughters uncle and thwre in the same nursery class!!!! Its so funny nobody can believe it they dont get it my step mum is 2 years older than me and size 8! Shes ukranian my dad met her when he lived there! Not like a thai bride thing she actuallu hates living here but its quite normal for them to have older guys and my dad looks and acts like a 20 year old lol but she has a good job here and works and pays her taxes etc. Just i cant shop with her i cry cuz her figure is like a model :(.. so im stuck fir baby sitters lolll xx

Dietninja well done for avoiding all the junk and bad things! Do what you can to stay on track!! You have the best mind set and knowledge so keep going coz u can do it!!!!

Lol Awww that's funny and cute about ur brother! Oh god about ur step mum, I can imagine it's painful, that's like shopping with my mum, don't wana watch them pick up and try on this bodycon style dresses!

Well done diet ninja u held back though u could of done worse and u didnt and u didnt let us down at least u addressed it and u carry on :)) don't beat ya self up just put it behind u and move on get that water down you!! Xxx

She dont even try things on they juat blooming fit which is whats annoying :/ ye its crazy in our family but my baby has no real grandparents as they both have their own kids so she sort if missis that a bit :/ its funny my bro an daughter fight like cat and dog they spend a lot of time together its funny to see bless x

Don't worry dietninja, as long as you stay low carb and get back on plan when you feel you can you'll still get a loss and hopefully will still hit ketosis soonish. We're making ourselves better as we type :)

Andddsss i had ago at both parents today my dad is in Ukraine on a break visiting her family and he was sending me pix of friggin pizza so i had ago and he was laughing so u got so mad! N then my mum sent me a fry up pix sayin her diet lasted 3 days so i had ago at her 2!!! Not a happy daughter here lol i was so mad told them id stop talkin to them if they carried on lol

Ha people can be so unsupportive! They dont get how hard this plan is. Keep strong and you'll be the one laughing!

Oh yeah I didn't see it like that actually, hard to be full time grandparents when you have a full time youngen of ur Own. At least ur girly has your full attention :)
Haha I know what pain! My mums like go on just have one chocolate it won't hurt, it's like yes it will! All or nothing!

Back