Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Hello! Fri night is the only night I don't have to cook for my girls as my ex does it. As I speak I'm glad I'm blocked up (nose wise!) so the smell of sizzling sausages isn't as bad as it would otherwise be!!!

Fri nights are often tough for me as Ex cooks for me too, and always buys a yummy pud! But this week I'm abstaining...and by choice! I was going to go low carb and eat but there's no real reason to...I'm feeling fine and on a role s why break it?

I may have an extra pack if needed sat or sun but I'm feeling quietly confident :)

Love that attitude. Great to know you can go low carb or have an extra pack if you need to, but if you don't need it and you're happy with what you're doing, theres no need!

Dietninja you are on an absolute role, well done! Like you say no point ruining all the good work you have done so far!!
And Jo1989 good luck for your weigh in tomorrow!!! Excited for you :)

Thank you Jo and Gina....I must say, I'm finding it weird to be in this position, I thought if I gave myself the choice to eat I would. I also thought that doing a vlcd with three packs a day would be much harder than 4, but actually, I'm feeling much better at this stage than I did on slim & save. Weird!

I guess everyone thinks they are going to give up before they start just coz of how hard it is but, you have done so well!! Everyone has!! Don't be surprised at yourself just be proud :) actually been ok today! At my mum and dads and don't feel even slightly tempted, have my last product with me so will have it soon and enjoy it :) hope everyone's ok!

Ahh thats good Ginabeany! I think once you're not even tempted you know you're properly in the zone. I'm in a really good place at the moment in terms of having accepted being back on plan. I just want to get to the point where I'm starting the gym and working up the steps now!

I've sort of got maintenance in the back of my mind, but I know the first step for me is sticking to the steps successfully.

Yeah I know what you mean, I felt fine when I got back from my run the other night but when I went to bed I did feel really weak and light headed so I defo over done it, exercise is safer really on the higher steps.
That's really good getting into the maintaining mindset! That's what I am trying to do! I think not having food for so long makes u look forward to simple things like salad and grilled chicken! Don't get me wrong id love a burger but, what's the point, we have done so well and will feel so much better looking good than stuffing our faces!!
I bet your buzzing for weigh day tomorrow! Have you bought any new clothes or found any difference in how your clothes feel?

Hi all, hope you're all enjoying your Friday evenings! I think I'm through the worst now, not getting any hunger pangs anymore and no headaches. Am so far finding the diet oddly liberating...If that doesn't sound too weird...its taken the whole planning issue out of my hands and it's working for me. I am also getting some insight into how much of my eating was pure habit...I keep finding myself in my kitchen for no reason, thinking...what am I doing in here, then?! And it's because I would normally be picking away at something at that time of day. Like the shakes and soups, and the rice pud. Not wild about porridge. Have to have my last shake after my son has gone to bed or he wants to try it!! Weigh in on Monday...you're all inspiring me with the great numbers so far!

Yeah I really really want to crack stabilisation and maintenance this time.

Haven't bought anything new because I've got tons and tons of 'skinny' clothes from when I lost weight before that I've barely worn! My target is to get into those and stay in those for a few months then buy more as a reward :D

I've lost all the weight off my face (I barely carry any weight on my face anyway but my cheekbones are back being as sharp as they should be ha!) and my current clothes are all much looser but I know I'm about 10lbs away from fitting into my skinny clothes (though they're still tight for a half stone or so after that).

Have you noticed any difference in your body? Bought anything new??

Well done Becky!! I find it the same, quite nice not having to plan about what to eat and cook as the products are all there!
Your on a great track and good luck for your weigh in, stay strong the weekend! :)

Hi all, hope you're all enjoying your Friday evenings! I think I'm through the worst now, not getting any hunger pangs anymore and no headaches. Am so far finding the diet oddly liberating...If that doesn't sound too weird...its taken the whole planning issue out of my hands and it's working for me. I am also getting some insight into how much of my eating was pure habit...I keep finding myself in my kitchen for no reason, thinking...what am I doing in here, then?! And it's because I would normally be picking away at something at that time of day. Like the shakes and soups, and the rice pud. Not wild about porridge. Have to have my last shake after my son has gone to bed or he wants to try it!! Weigh in on Monday...you're all inspiring me with the great numbers so far!

Glad you're starting to feel good! Totally know what you mean about the liberation, it frees up SO much time doesn't it, both in terms of actual eating and also buying, planning and thinking about food!

How much have you got to lose?

Ahhh well done Jo1989! Jealous of the cheekbones lol although yes my consultant said she noticed weight off my face so I think iv shed the christmas bloat!! I have bought some new size 10 bits as I'm on hols beginning of next month and some fit really lovely and some are slightly tight so I'm hoping to loose 8-10lb before I go! I don't feel 100% in swimwear just yet so hopefully I can gain a bit more confidence in that department!!!
It's great you have a load of skinny clothes to try on and have an aim to fit into!! :)

Yeah I'm sure you have, you can't not lose weight on this plan. You haven't updated your statistics to reflect your loss! I love doing that ha.

8-10lbs is def an achievable goal, what date do you go?

Oh yeahhhh thanks for reminding me! Can't believe I forgot!!! I go on 2nd Feb and pretty sure il be doing step 2 until then so il let you know how the results go!! Want to take products away with me but conscious about customs and all of that :S

I took products to the US no problem even though they warn you it'll be an issue. Where you off to? For how long? Yeah its really interesting to hear other peoples results. I'm really hoping I do lose something on steps 3, 4 and 5.

Movie has finished so I am off to bed. Day 5 kicked into touch! Night all :)

Oh that's good to know as normally they are quite strict. I am going to Singapore, when I asked my consultant she just said take them in your hand luggage encase, I was only going to take the shake packets, nothing ready made.
Oh yes definitely you will loose weight and feel 10 times better, although you will consume more on the higher steps, it's will be all good calories that your body needs and none of the rubbish our body was used to!

Night allneedles well done :)

Oh that's good to know as normally they are quite strict. I am going to Singapore, when I asked my consultant she just said take them in your hand luggage encase, I was only going to take the shake packets, nothing ready made.
Oh yes definitely you will loose weight and feel 10 times better, although you will consume more on the higher steps, it's will be all good calories that your body needs and none of the rubbish our body was used to!

Ohhh thats exciting!! Will it stop you enjoying your hol if you're on plan? I really hope so, some people seem to retain so much water and not lose (or even gain) so hope that won't be me!

Back