Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

This is a special holiday as it's for my mums bday but at the same time I'm more excited about (hopefully) looking good rather than spending 2 weeks stuffing my face. I'm thinking If I wana make a change for life then I need to be able to manage holidays and other occasions in a sensible way! This is how i feel at the moment :)

Really good attitude to have! Only 3 weeks to go :D Do you intend to wait til you hit goal to move up the steps?

No I honestly think url be ok! CD create these stages for a reason to get quick weight loss at start then calculate the calories at each stage to get to goal and maintain the weightloss at each stage also, I'm sure this time it will be it for life for us!!! :)

Night all needles! Enjoy day 6!
Jo1989, I've (gulp, just say it fast) 63 lbs to lose. Seems almost impossible so have set a good few mini goals to hit, like getting back into a fave pair of jeans, and a dress that I barely wore! Hoping small steps will keep me motivated.

Night all needles! Enjoy day 6!
Jo1989, I've (gulp, just say it fast) 63 lbs to lose. Seems almost impossible so have set a good few mini goals to hit, like getting back into a fave pair of jeans, and a dress that I barely wore! Hoping small steps will keep me motivated.

Thats totally doable, and in less time than you'd think! I lost 58lbs the first time around in about 14 weeks. It goes so fast and its amazing when people first start noticing :) Don't think too much about the task as a whole, just focus on having your products and water each day and the rest will follow!

Yes it's the first time I have felt like this! Normally I'm like ok holiday is pig out time but I put on weight so quickly I could ruin months of hard work in 2 weeks which is so depressing :( yeah I went up the stages near to goal, i think I done step 5 last time In the last 2 weeks reaching my goal, so as you go up it really does still work, hopefully ur consultant has some good advise as I know every persons body is different!

Yeah small goals are such a great way to keep going rather than thinking long term as it does end up feeling longer, but time does go quick and slim is just around the corner :)

Oh I didn't realise you did step 4 and 5 as well! Did you lose on those? I like my consultant a lot as a person, and we have a really good chat when she comes, but not generally about the plan! She more comes to just give me products then be a 'consultant'. I don't mind too much, but it does mean I don't have guidance in the same way.

That's amazing in 14 weeks! Also really good to know about taking the products when you fly, I'll be coming over to UK soon for my mum who's having a hip op, so wasn't sure if I'd have to post stuff to myself or not!
I think the maintaining is hardest, esp when holidays are on the cards! My consultant suggested a 'food and mood' diary for tricky times to help remind us of all the hard work we've put in when the opportunity for slipping back to our old ways might arise. Thought that was a good idea!

Don't think too much about the task as a whole, just focus on having your products and water each day and the rest will follow!

Now that is good advice...! I can do with that as a regular reminder. As soon as over ahead of myself I struggle.

Yeah I moved up the steps just as she suggested tbh, I got to my goal on the Monday and my wedding was on the Thursday lol so it was a tight squeeze but I managed it, I didn't think I would loose weight on the higher steps but I lost weight on all of them, I just never got to the proper step 6 maintenance as I was straight on my honeymoon so I hope to do the full lot and sort myself out for life this time!
Shame about the advise part from your consultant but at least there is a lot of info and support online! Coz of having say, just over a stone and a half to loose I think I was on each step roughly 2 weeks id say, maybe step 3 for longest I reckon. But yeah don't let the steps scare u coz u will defo get results even as u slowly introduce more food! Not sure if ur consultant has any but I have the normal cambridge like handbook with a few recipes in and I also bought a cambridge cookbook which is good for meal ideas on each stages, gives you an idea of the best sort of things to have and if you go to a restaurant u can sort of judge the right food to have dependant on the stage etc. everyone is different so trust how u feel and how ur body copes :)

Ahhhh that's so good to hear, sounds like your consultant judged it perfectly! I'm just such a control freak I like to know exactly how things will work! I do have the book, will have to dig it out.

What day you on now??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That is really good to know that all the steps worked for you, Ginabeany. I wondered if I'd get paranoid then when I start reintroducing 'real' food that the weight would just pile back on so it's reassuring to hear that.

Honestly I thought the same, it seemed almost too good to be true, but I guess this plan has been round for so long because it really does work :) it's not just a life full of products!
So definitely build your trust up to work up the steps :)

I am on day 9, so week 2 weigh in is Wednesday!

Night folks, catch up soon! Enjoy your weekend

Hello I joined this group last week but don't have time to comment that much but just wanted to share that I lost 10 lb in my first week! So feeling very happy, all of the side effects seemed to have slowed down and thank god for the spag bol which is delicious. ..good luck everyone and keep it up it will be worth it in the end! :)

Hello I joined this group last week but don't have time to comment that much but just wanted to share that I lost 10 lb in my first week! So feeling very happy, all of the side effects seemed to have slowed down and thank god for the spag bol which is delicious. ..good luck everyone and keep it up it will be worth it in the end! :)

Well done! 10lbs is awesome :)

Guys i need help.im going in a corporate. Box at a footbal match today with my partner his work has paid for us all and u get a meal! I think there is a small menu fir option n i cannot sit there and not eat its quite a posh thing i really am panicking do u think if i had no carb ill b ok?? Itll not set me back to much i really domt wanna eat tbh! Im defo not drinking :((HeLp!!!!! Xx

Lubilu 10lbs is a great loss!!! Well done :)

Back