Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Hi Sarah Louise well done on your loss thsts brilliant!! Hope u get on with CD! Im on day 1 ended up eating a boiled egg as was really struggling now feel.so guilty but was shaking n feeling sick so needed something u have any tips? Xx

I caved hun had a boiled egg :/ was feeling ao shaky n ill :( hope i didn't ruin my first week now! X

Hi Sarah!! Welcome and well done on your previous weight loss!! We are hoping to maybe try for a baby maybe the end of this year or next so I want a good stretch of being slim before then :) good luck for your first weigh in!! Not too long to wait!! I already can't wait for my weigh in! It's next weds tho! This yr first time doing CD? Xx

Aw fantastic!! Good for you, the time will fly by!!

Where in Essex you from? I'm by Lakeside shopping centre in Thurrock :) xx

Hi Sarah!

I have a boxer with lots of energy. If I don't walk her first thing I can't get anything done without her hassling me!

Hi :) thank you for the warm welcome :) I too have a doggie, iv a jack russel called Buddy who I rescued off the streets 4 weeks ago. He is doing great now xx

Hi Sarah Louise well done on your loss thsts brilliant!! Hope u get on with CD! Im on day 1 ended up eating a boiled egg as was really struggling now feel.so guilty but was shaking n feeling sick so needed something u have any tips? Xx

Hiya, and thank you!! The thing with VLCD plans is, they are the easiest diet but are also the hardest diet!! Don't beat yourself up about the egg hun!! My best advice would be.... If you think you may struggle, to do SS+ as I am, with just packs and no food as it's 4 packs a day, not 3 like SS which for me makes all the difference!! I space my packs out at 9am, 1pm, 5pm and 9pm which works for me perfect!! But my top tip is water!!!

Did you have a binge before starting? As that can make starting very hard!! I'd personally say to anyone due to start, take it easy with carbs and sugar a couple of days before. You will transition to CD so much easier and enter ketosis quicker too..... 36 hours for me :)

Good luck everyone!! Xx

Hi hun yes i may consider doing the 4 will this make weight loss slower? And yes ive ate loads which is y your right im in shock loool :/ ill do 4 packs if its gonna be alot of weight loss stilll xx

Hi hun yes i may consider doing the 4 will this make weight loss slower? And yes ive ate loads which is y your right im in shock loool :/ ill do 4 packs if its gonna be alot of weight loss stilll xx

It's the same losses hun if it's only food packs :) it's a bit less if you have a meal but not much less. 4 packs instead of 3 make such a difference!! :) I couldn't do it on 3 lol.

It does get easier :) I'm here to support you every step of the way hun :) xx

Allneedles - wow a boxer yeah i can imagine must love their walks!!
Skellybob dont worry bout the boiled egg, at least it was a decent choice but i agree maybe up and have 4 packs! Really guzzle down the water aswel when u feel hungry! It is hard theres no denying it but, i promise 100% if u stick at it, you will get results and look gorge in ur wedding dress :) if you are really struggling talk to your consultant, i know my one does start people on step 2 or even 3 depending on their situation etc, you still lose weight on those!
Lakeside yeah! :) i live in Hornchurch :) xxx

Ok thanks so much im gonna do tge 4 packs then instead of 3 n no food this will really help me! Xxx

Ye im weighing up my options just had soup i wanna stick to 3 but if i really need to i will have 4 ye i had a egg my friend said itbwas ok to have i thought it was better than caving in lol :(feel awful tho still oh well. Ill play it by ear long as im not binging on bad stuff is main thing cx thanks girls xx

Ye im weighing up my options just had soup i wanna stick to 3 but if i really need to i will have 4 ye i had a egg my friend said itbwas ok to have i thought it was better than caving in lol :(feel awful tho still oh well. Ill play it by ear long as im not binging on bad stuff is main thing cx thanks girls xx

Absolutely :) it was a good choice !! You gave options hun so don't feel bad, your doing great :) xx

Allneedles - wow a boxer yeah i can imagine must love their walks!!
Skellybob dont worry bout the boiled egg, at least it was a decent choice but i agree maybe up and have 4 packs! Really guzzle down the water aswel when u feel hungry! It is hard theres no denying it but, i promise 100% if u stick at it, you will get results and look gorge in ur wedding dress :) if you are really struggling talk to your consultant, i know my one does start people on step 2 or even 3 depending on their situation etc, you still lose weight on those!
Lakeside yeah! :) i live in Hornchurch :) xxx

Iv had many good nights in Hornchurch :) ten min from me :) xx

How are you doing today are u finding it ok ur on ss arent u?? Xx

Yeah everyone knows there own body but this is so much better for your body than any junk we are all used to, body's are just going into shock as this is new and they are used to the bad stuff for so long! Keep it up and stay strong til ur first weigh in as when u see the results, u won't wanna stop :)
yeah Hornchurch is good for a night out having a drink or meal :) no more of them now for a while lol :(
im on ss, I done it for a week before and got moved up to step 2 quite quickly, felt weird being allowed food but step 2 isn't much, only equivalent of a small chick breast and a handful of veggies, but is amazing to eat After doing SS.
I have been hungry but reminding myself to drink the water. Also I got out a little pair of denim shorts I wore on my honeymoon only 3 months ago and can't even get them over my thighs now! Depressing but motivation enough to keep at it and keep trying on til they fit again!! Crazy how much damage 3 months can do off CD and with no maintenance period (got to my goal in sept, honeymoon in oct, then all out the window leading up to Xmas so done no maintenance!!)
belieevvveee me when I say it's all worth it!!!! I'm not a guru or anything like that lol but this truly does work and it worked for me in 2014 and it's soooo worth sticking at! :) :) xxxxx

Skellybob don't feel bad about the egg. You need to adjust and like you said at least it was protein. Carbs would have been so much worse, let alone sugar!

Thanks for the words of encouragement Ginabeany ?

Been busy taking down decs etc today. Have drank more water than usual but still have a lot of cutting down on the carbs to do!

Yeah just push through the times of weakness! Just making the vanilla rice pudding for the first time, hope it's nice!!
Ahh yeah packing away til next year :) need to do mine aswel, think I will the weekend as working tomorrow :(

Thank you so much ladies for all of your "thinspiration" what a friendly supportive group you all are. I have only just joined this website but i am trying to get a summary of your tips saved in my Cambridge diet booklet so that i have a quick reference for those moments of weakness. *ask yourself what you want more.... The chocolate or to have a better life *drink water water water *calendar (is that the one on minimins???) Thank you thank you thank you! P.s. i am still giggling that "willpowerwomans"predictive text changed "skellybob" to "smellybob".... i was tempted to register as "smelly bob" myself, just for fun! Ahhh i am easily amused, i need to get out more, and once i have lost weight and feel more confident, i probably will get out more, this extra weight is making me sooooooo anti-social. Losing weight makes you a whole different person.... we can do this :) HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! XXXXXXXXXX

Hehe! #smellybob :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just FYI- I tried the vanilla rice pudding, wasn't the worst or the best, it smelt creamier than it tasted. I probably won't rush to get it again but that's just my taste buds :) I'm happy sticking with choc shake warmed up for a sort of hot choc! X

Back