Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Ginabeany, have you tried any soups? I am not a big soup eater normally but don't know whether I should try some?

I have tried spicy tomato, chicken and mushroom, potato and leek and vegetable. I prefer the chick and mush n pot and leek. There is a new tomato and basil one which should be nice to try soon! They are good to mix it up if you fancy something warm, just have to find one you have a taste for :)

Loool xx

Well day 1:
Went ok not the best had my egg and 1 small bit of smoked salmon cuz i struggled so bad but hay ho tomorrow is another day. Have felt like crying half the time tbh i know how hungry i get so this is no suprise keep telling myself its not for long. Had an extra pack tonight like i said id rather of done that than have a kebab or something :/ i think on the whole its very very hard my hats off 2 all you girlys that have done amazimg im sticking at it though i think maybe if i do 4 packs and when im fully in ketosis ill do 3 as this ia my first time doing a vlcd so i dont wanna push myself were i give in id rather have 4 and stick it out than do 3 and struggle. Got a busy day 2moro so worrying a little bit gonna have a nap or a rest in pm when i finish. On the whole i feel proud of my firat day marked it off on my calander and hope it gets easier :/ tjanks 4 the supporr girls it means alot xxx

Just had oriental one eas lovely added chilli and curry powder ot was so nice i could of ate loads the walnut and maple porridge was so nice to surprisingly well not amzing but edible nice. I have tomato soup so ill let u know when i try xx

Ahha going to bed girls so if u reply ill get back 2 u tomorrow
Night all post me how u all got on 2day xx

Well done Skellybob that's really good for your first day, definitely iv read about people having 4 products which is still such a low calorie diet! The first week is hard but you will get through it and it really does get easier!! Ohh yes I forgot about the oriental chilli soup, i really liked that aswel, will have to remember to get some more! Not sure if my consultant has the walnut and maple porridge :( will ask next time.
Keeping on the go will hopefully stop u thinking of food and keep your water with you, you can do it!!! Xxxx

Night night all, am in bed now and quite hungry but am putting myself to sleep soon so that's day 1 done! Hope everyone else is doing ok whatever day they have just done :) xxx

Thanks hun i cant sleep yet just had a few tears tbh but itll get easier and im determined as my mum is sending me food pics and dad is abroad telling me what hes eating and i went to my aunts to get some ketostix till i get mine from work and my uncles rubbing a bacon sarnie in my face. They are just playing but to me its like there waiting 4 me to fail so i did get upset just now BUT i wll succeed itll make me stronger u girls ard a life saver atm day 1 was tough but if i cn do today i can keep at it. U lot make it sound so easy!!! I love your inspiration thank you! Xxx

Ahh that's horrible! My dad done the same he was like go on go to the fridge And pig out, don't think anyone thought I would do it but I did and it's so possible for literally anyone!! Definitely u want to prove them all wrong! The weight drops off that quick, people will be making comments in no time and that really will keep u goin. U have done the hardest thing which is the first day, just take each day as it comes!! :) you only have a few months, it will fly by and you will be standing in your wedding dress feeling and looking a million dollars :) xxx

Also just to say a through painful situations lol as I done this through the summer I sat through family and friends BBQs everyone pigging out on the most amazing food while I sat there with either my shake or my soup with everyone saying, I don't know how you can do it. And trust me it was hard. I sat and had a tomato soup one night while my family ordered Pizza Hut celebrating my brothers promotion. It was my cousins birthday drinks at a s****y bar up London, I drank iced water all might, tbh most people assumed it was vodka lol but I had a gd night, a clear head and felt good knowing I hadn't had any calories that night! And felt nice in a slightly smaller dress :) I think when u start, first few days of no food, u just don't want to go back and ruin it all, it would be totally pointless. Keep up the good work!!!

That wasn't a swear word then, I should have just said fancy** lol

Me me me! I'm starting when kids go back to school. I have 8 stone to lose. Would really appreciate all the help and support I can get xxxx together we can all help each other xxxx

tick tock - i start tomorrow!! eek!!! I start off the day with a dog walk too! just over an hour in a forest at 8am!! I have a labrador and I walk with my friend who's also starting tomorrow who has a little cocker spaniel - so we can give each other a pep talk every morning!! hehe!!

think thin ladies :)

xxxx

Wowsa.... this thread is busy busy busy !!! So great to see so many of us ready to fight the flab :) apologies in advance if i forget or get muddled with who said what xx

Skellybob my calendar is up on my wall as per your advice and cheers for all the flab"recipe ideas". well done for today and it was just a teeny tiny egg, at least it wasn't a big fat slab of choc.... Hmmm lets just call it the "c" word!

well done ginabeany on your progress so far with Cambridge and thank you for your good luck message and of course, likewise. I read somewhere that you should check with the airline about taking food/packets into another country, it could be confiscated and that would be such a waste. I may have that information completely wrong but thought i should mention it just in case, maybe your consultant will know? Also lol at "s****y bar" pahaha i thought your cousin would have been slightly offended when you took her to a sh1tty bar.... nice one, happy birthday! Then i realised you meant "s****y bar" Oops!
Dietninja thanks for explaining how to edit signature for targets, that is my next job x

Allneedles lol at "last supper" i have done that before.... Haha why do we always seem to say "Oooh i'm going on a diet tomorrow so i need to eat loads of rubbish to ensure i gain a good 17 stone before i start!!" It's ludicrous :) but we all do it.

Miss greedy i am starting on 2nd January too.

Sianock welcome and good luck, the ladies on here will definitely spur you on

Hello Sarah Louise, thanks for the tips

Good luck and well done to everyone who has already lost weight with Cambridge or any other diet

skinny dust to all xx

Wowsa.... this thread is busy busy busy !!! So great to see so many of us ready to fight the flab :) apologies in advance if i forget or get muddled with who said what xx

Skellybob my calendar is up on my wall as per your advice and cheers for all the "recipe ideas". well done for today and it was just a teeny tiny egg, at least it wasn't a big fat slab of choc.... Hmmm lets just call it the "c" word!x

Guys how long does it take to get into ketosis and when will ots show on the ketostix xx

Guys how long does it take to get into ketosis and when will ots show on the ketostix xx

I showed at 36 hours but I pre planned and cut things down for a few days before starting. But it's usually day 3-4 that it will show :)

Drink plenty of water, focus on the prize, and take it a day at a time hunnie. You can do this!!! Xx

Omg just weighed myself at work says ive lost 4lb since Tuesday and im in tbe same clothes! ! Thats mental! Xx

Ok babe ye i pigged b4 so itll take a while i suppose felin ok today actually though xx how u feelin xx

Back