Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Thanks so much 4 the reply its really helped today! I couldn't finish my porridge today as i mesed it up making it ot turned into a thick lumpy mess I . literally was heaving so ended up having an egg again ahahahhaha o me and my bloody eggs oh well if that's what helps me atm id rather eat that an stay on track. I did weigh myself at my nans today and the scales looked good so ny egg a day isn't hurting i dont think had shake and ginna have soup or shake for tea lol.. its so nice 2 hear from somebody that's done the stages ;) xx

Good luck!!!! X

SCALES LOOKING GOOD AT MY NANS TODAY!! Cant wait for weigh in wednesday!! Need some incentive to keep going that i can see! All i do these days is tel myself off 4 eating egg pmsl!

Well done!!! You will be in the '10' stone range in no time :) and I think the egg is cool (and funny lol) coz if that's your thing that keeps u on track for the rest of the plan, then stick with it!!! Iv followed your idea and put a bit less water in my products and it's made them more enjoyable! Thick instead of horrible runny cr*p! Had porridge this morning and chicken mushroom soup for lunch. I think our weigh ins Wednesday will be the incentive to keep you going :)

SCALES LOOKING GOOD AT MY NANS TODAY!! Cant wait for weigh in wednesday!! Need some incentive to keep going that i can see! All i do these days is tel myself off 4 eating egg pmsl!
Whoop whoop!!!! Way to go :)

my my hands are really dry today and despite putting half a pot of cream on them I just cannot grip properly to knit or sew :(

Yeah if the egg works stick with it! I'm sat in Burger King with my husband :( He's eating a huge meal and I'm feeling grumpy!

Feeling quite concerned about sticking to plan my first day back at work, its relatively easy when I'm at home all day but once I'm out and about there's temptation everywhere! We went for a drive today and he's had no lunch so that's why we've stopped off for food - tempting!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lol ws just tellimg my consultant about the egg she never said it was bad i want weigh in 2 come lol :) x

Awww it os cold too lol my lips r dryyy as hell lolxx

Well done 4 resisting! !!! Dont do it! If u cam resist now otll be easier in the long run! The egg works try an egg ahhaha xx

Im glad it helped i.made mine that thick i couldn't eat it b2day lol it was awful! Xx

Definitely you will be stronger every hard moment you get through like this!!! And you should be really proud of yourself as it's tough watching other people eating like that!

Yeah seems like the porridges you need to get just right or it's impossible to eat!

I now have to go and cook my kids pizza and dough balls. I will NOT sneak a slice!!! Eggs for tea for little old me!!

will be easier when they are back to school tomorrow. They are both in secondary school, so I will make them cereal and toast for breakfast and they will eat a cooked dinner at school. In the evening if I am feeling really rubbish they are able to make themselves a sandwich or something.

Well done 4 resisting! !!! Dont do it! If u cam resist now otll be easier in the long run! The egg works try an egg ahhaha xx

I know this wasn't for me - but I am taking the advice!!! :)

Oh lol sorry!! X

I do admin too!! Lol well health care and an admin r u in a docs then? I went out on home visits too on my 2nd day yday it killed me im hoping ive sjaked shaken this fuzzy feeling befire next week because bending over kept making me dizzy lol! Yay to the phlebos :) your really close too im in notts.! Are u starting momday or have u started yet? Xx

Yes I'm a Surgery Manager (in a small Branch Surgery for a much bigger Practice). Originally trained to be Phlebotomist and a Clinical Technician in a Clinical Trials setting. I occasionally do phlebo clinics if I have a member of staff on leave or sick. Also work (weirdly) in Notts!
Oh! and I start my Cambridge 'journey' tomorrow (5th Jan)
Hope you've had a less 'alien' day today!
x

Hey ahh sounds good:) ye felt less alien today felt quite normal actually bit more energy! Just hungry when the other half is cooking dinner :/ lol. Good luck and let me know how your days going :) x

Hope everyone's had a good day and nice evening all being on track :) x

Today been ok how u doing? ? Guess what MY MUM IS STARIN CD!!! LOL she starting next week meeting my consultant weds tio. Shes tallee and her bmi is not bad but she still feels she needs 2 lose ba stone ish think she will start on a higher step tho lol

Yeah not bad iv just kept really busy tbh. I'm quite glad of going back to work tomorrow and getting into back into a routine after christmas! I make my lunch shake in the morning, chuck a load of ice in and that's me sorted for work!
Thats good news about your mum then! You have a partner to do it with! And your a week ahead of her ;) xx

Back