Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

That's so interesting! It's all low calorie and the nutrition our body needs so I guess it doesn't matter on the brand! Yeah I wouldn't say anything to the consultants, I doubt they would welcome any competition regardless of how good the other products were! I may invest if I want to mix it up! Nice to know there are other options out there if you either can't or don't want to go to a consultant!
And the coconut oil is interesting also!! Bless dog having it :)

Hi guys. Wow it's been years since I was on here. Lost all my weight with Cambridge. Went from 19.11 to 10:3. I went so far as to have the excess skin removed from my tummy and upper arms. I swore I would never return to that weight- and I havnt, well not quite but I'm in the 16's again. Marriage breakdown, moved country , tumour, father had 3 heart attacks and a bypass and my mother got cancer and to top it off I lost my job in September. All in the last 2 years. Thankfully it's all in the past or at least I've realised that I have no control over anyone else's problems and issues. I really want to take this year and commit it to myself as the last 2 years have seen me looking after others. I started cam ridge today. I have a quick question for any of you guys. I have sachets from last year when I attempted diet for 2 days. They are out of date by a couple of months. Do you think they are still ok. Obviously jan is a tough time for most and I'm no exception so I wanted to use the two weeks worth first before I go to my counsellor. Anyway. That's my story. Hope alls going well. I'm off to buy gallon loads of water. Happy ssing

Hey Everyone,

Jumping on the thread! I'm starting SS again today. I last did it around a year ago, went really well but I didn't ultimately keep the weight off. Determined to have a proper crack at it this year. I'm a bloke so 4 a day for me - aiming to do this for 3 weeks then move onto SS+ (which is what i started at before).

I was feeling a little lousy, but motivated by reading all of the posts back! Sure we can stick to it together. NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS SKINNY FEELS!! x

I missed some posts but a lot of awesome willpower still going here!

Day 4 was horrible but it's all over with and I was 100% except for drinking enough water which I did not do.... Suffered this morning as I was hungry but lost some more till today which is great! But drank no water due to work being mental again so may stall till tomorrow but I took a sneaky picture to put next to the before one and I can see some difference already! Took measurements today as well which was sad - I'm nearly as wide as I am tall! :)

Hope everyone is having a strong day. Shake - sleep - rave - repeat!

Still going strong on day 9! No sausage and bacon sandwiches in the meeting which was a relief but came out to our team 'cake shelf' full of thorntons!!! Resisted and feel good (ish) for it.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well done Jo1989!

hello all the new folks :)

I have a cracking headache from the kids at school and made worse by The Hubster constantly texting me since I got home asking random questions for the car insurance renewal. As if I blooming know!?!?!

Wow sunshineeyes you have been through such a tough time!! Silver lining with the not putting all the weight back on! Sounds like the time you need to treat yourself to this CD plan and create a healthy and happy new you!!
Welcome back to CD joshimitsu!!!
Good luck everyone and have a great afternoon!!! X

Hey everyone, well day four is almost over! I feel so much better after just four days! It's really opened my eyes to how much of a slave I am to food! A friend at work today said something that has really struck a cord she said that to be thin you have to think thin! People who are generally slimmer don't let food control and this is so true for me...is it for anyone else? X

Anyone got any decent tips for keeping fresh breath? I'm fully aware it is going to stink and also know that chewing gum can't be used....

Tbh rightly or wrongly I just have a little box of sugar free smints with me, a tiny one of them every now and then hasn't affected me loosing weight, and they kinda help with the hunger aswel as it's a diff taste in ya mouth! But that's just me :)

Everyone is doing so well. Welcome to the new joiners.

I'm struggling on day 2. Nearly done though. Water is so difficult. I've forced through though and have done 2litres but trying to squeeze one more in before bed.
I've got a busy day out the house tomorrow so I'll see if that easier for me than being in the house.

Not sure joshimitsu. I've always had sugar free gum. I know it's off plan but it doesn't seem to have affected my losses.

Start weight 15.12lbs

Hey guys!!!! I started on the 1st on stw total food replacement nearly finished my 5th day! Finding it surprisingly easy at the moment! I have 4 shakes a day and just lots of water!!! Loving it :D lost 10lbs so far!!! Can't wait to hear some peoples stories as we go along!! Just a quick one, I know everyone is different but... How much on average did people lose after their first week? :D xxx

Looks like we're all still on track! Very exciting.

Sianyjxx - I've lost 10lbs the first week everytime I've done the plan.

I use normal chewing gum (probably 15/20 pieces a day!!) and its never knocked me out of ketosis or had an adverse affect - but some people feel it makes them hungry and its not really allowed. Still, I think we get through whatever way we can, and my breath is so vile I couldn't stay on track without it.

Hi all, welcome newbies and well done existing peeps for staying strong...

Skellybob - I'm taking it day by day now. If I feel I need a meal or an extra pack I'm going to have one, without committing to moving up the stages.

Today I was too busy to eat...that's why I love the packs, I stick a shake in my smoothie maker and take it to work with me, no thought required. I take a soup for lunch as I can make it without a blender and drink whilst I work. And evening I'm having a bar tonight as they're filling.

Water's been more tricky for me today...I'm only 1.5 litres down...I'll make it to 2.5 today but I doubt I'll hit my usual 3.

I actually went to slimming world tonight...I joined before Christmas but wasn't getting anywhere with weightloss, but I went tonight to pick up the new pack...they were very impressed that I lost weight over Christmas!!! Lol - didn't let on how, though!

Hey guys!!!! I started on the 1st on stw total food replacement nearly finished my 5th day! Finding it surprisingly easy at the moment! I have 4 shakes a day and just lots of water!!! Loving it :D lost 10lbs so far!!! Can't wait to hear some peoples stories as we go along!! Just a quick one, I know everyone is different but... How much on average did people lose after their first week? :D xxx

Still waiting to end my first week...2 more days!

Everyone is doing so well. Welcome to the new joiners. I'm struggling on day 2. Nearly done though. Water is so difficult. I've forced through though and have done 2litres but trying to squeeze one more in before bed. I've got a busy day out the house tomorrow so I'll see if that easier for me than being in the house. Not sure joshimitsu. I've always had sugar free gum. I know it's off plan but it doesn't seem to have affected my losses.

Keep going!! It's tough, though, but I'm finding it easier already (day 5)

I have a little fresh breath spray that I carry around.

loved the oriental chilli soup and the toffee and walnut shake.

feeling very tired so another early night for me!

allneedles - how you finding it?? I was so shattered when I woke up this morning I might be trying an early night too.

Evening everyone. Day 3 for me and 100% on 3 packs. Feel absolutely fine which is a bit worrying..............maybe it's gonna take me out tomorrow lol. No headaches or tiredness but a little cold, especially my hands. Can't wait to get the first week over to see a loss on the scales to spur me on. Everybody's doing fab :)

Back