Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Well done skellybob!!! Ever closer to the slim new you in your wedding dress!!!

Allneedles, not to dissuade you at all from staying on track but just some info from experience :) my consultant said if there is any big do or event that I need to go to, to let her know and she will move me up the steps for that day or week, obviously stay off alcohol but will help me on the food choices to make, I have even showed her restaurant menus before and although I'm pretty sure on the best choice I always get a second opinion from her. If not, any excuse not to go is another way out :)

Thats really food i newd to.do that for Sunday its my partners bday we going in a football box on saturday and im not eating but we all going for food the day aftwr hopefully ill b ok with chicken and bit if veg or something or i might decide not 2 eat not sure yet .. ginabeany r u nervous 4 your weigh in xx

Yeah although it is a diet plan there are just some things that you can't or don't want to get out of so it's a good idea to just make the best possible choice out of what's available, grilled chicken, salads etc. it's one of them things u don't want to look back and miss out on loads and resent it. Like if I go out id say normally get a burger and chips so, grilled chicken and salad is 10 times of a better choice and normal and won't at all make u put on weight!
I am nervous I just want to do really well! I have got my 2 weeks hols on 2nd Feb, big family hols so I desperately want to get down to 9st, that's my aim for now (Started at 9st 11) xx

Yea j agree healthy choices are better than bad ones and your still dieting u will do well dont worry u have 3 weeks still remwber xx

Definitely, it's what will be learned in the maintenance stages! All about making the best choices so, if an odd plan comes about once a month within the plan (which it did for me last time) I still attended but made the best choice as still got to goal :) we are only human! Yeah gona do as well as I can for next few weeks and hopefully not put too much on when I'm away!!
How u feeling today? Xx

Congrats on your loss skellybob! You must feel great.

The days off plan are a funny one for me. I really admire the people who have the self control to make sensible choices and great straight back on track. My trouble is, I have no control and any meal/day off I'm struggled massively to make sensible choices and have found it ten times harder to get back on track after.

If you're a controlled person, def worth it. For me, it just hasn't ever be a good call.

Like I've said before, whatever you need to do to get through and keep committed is perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Totally agree Jo, it really is an individual thing and whatever works! I mean i wouldn't go out for meals with my other half coz he knows I'm trying to rigidly stick to anything but if it's a big family birthday or something that I feel I have to go to, as painful as it is watching people eat nachos and burgers etc, sitting there with a grilled chicken, u feel a bit like arrghh at the time but after u feel proud that u have made a good choice! And in the future when u hit goal, it will still be the choices u should make for a healthy diet and future! It's just early stages I know with the temptation!

Yeah and I think the further you get and the more you've lost the easier it is to make good choices because its not worth risking ruining weeks of hard work if you lose control. At the beginning I find it harder to stop talking myself round to giving in to bad food!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks for the advice, I am gonna wait til nearer the time to make a decision. But I do generally have a problem with being good, can't resist temptation!!

Wonder how ginabeany weigh in is going? ? Waiting :)

Thnks hun xx

Is everyone ok today? ? How we all getting on?

Wonderful weight gone for ever Skellybob! Very inspiring! You must be so pleased- well done! I've just got in from work. My day 3 today. Been a bit headachy and peckish today! May have an early night. My first weigh on Tuesday. Anxiously excited.

Aw. Bless well done keep goikg ive not been hungry for ages now just the habit of eatin i am finding its every other day i get lazy and head aches too xx

I'm here, not hungry, v cold though. Made a lazy tea for my girls as still don't really want to hang around food...

I have to say that my energy is flagging this evening...may be because my days so busy (im on my feet all day). Also I find when I'm cold I move less and snuggle under a blanket!

Can't believe I'm still on plan! I thought, on day 3, that I was quitting! And now day 6 is nearly done!

Evening, I felt fab this morning but tired and headachy again tonight. But we have all made it through another day :)

Well done everyone today another day nearly done! Weigh in went well and lost 3lb first week :) , got 15 more pounds to loose!! X

Oh and at the moment I'm in Costco with my hubby who is stuffing his face with a huge chicken and bacon bake and a huge slice of pepperoni pizza :(. I have moved up to step 2 now so hopefully slightly easier, will let you know how my losses go :) hope everyone's ok!

Well done Ginabeany! Costco not a good place to go at the moment, I wouldn't have thought- all that yummy food! And the cakes! Oh the cakes! And then hubby eating in front of you! Some of us have to be made of strong stuff! And you're certainly one of them.
Well done on your weight loss!

Back