Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Poor you Allneedles...so eat protein if you need to.

Ive had a day of head hunger...I've wanted to nibble all day.

I'm actually thinking I may introduce a low carb meal on the weekend days...historically I generally do well on work days coz I'm so busy, but fall off the wagon at weekends when I slow down a bit (and feel sorry for myself with the amount of work I have to do!)

I am sitting here as my kids chow down on a McDonald's and I am actually drooling! I don't even really like the stuff!!! What's going on???

Still weigh in tomorrow, so a good reading to stay strong!

Welcome poppy! Good luck on your journey :)

I have to admit I wouldn't choose banana (is be afraid of coming out of ketosis) but it works for you....:)

Poor you Allneedles...so eat protein if you need to.

Ive had a day of head hunger...I've wanted to nibble all day.

I'm actually thinking I may introduce a low carb meal on the weekend days...historically I generally do well on work days coz I'm so busy, but fall off the wagon at weekends when I slow down a bit (and feel sorry for myself with the amount of work I have to do!)

I am sitting here as my kids chow down on a McDonald's and I am actually drooling! I don't even really like the stuff!!! What's going on???

Still weigh in tomorrow, so a good reading to stay strong!
I always think McDonalds smell much nicer than they taste. I wouldn't be able to sit in there!

Welcome poppy and joyful! Well done on your journey so far!!
Allneedles sorry to hear you have been suffering :( definitely have a bit if protein or even speak to your consultant about moving up to step 2 if it helps, you still will have brilliant losses with a bit of tuna or eggs. You have done so well so far though so you should feel proud and hopefully work through this crappy time! :) x

Hi girls x
Yea totally understand your banana concern lol but because I work off the whole thing my CD consultant told me I would be fine?
I usually swim half a mile but I cannot mannage that on this diet so it's 15-20 lengths and 30-40 mins of Aqua exercise which is all muscle toning, my hubs was a bit worried about me, so ive agreed not to hit the gym and just leisurely swim! So yes my banana is allowed on swim days only.

To be fair when I did this before christmas I had 2 products a day and a clean meal in the evening and blueberries and strawberry when I did a night shift, and I lost the weight lovely.

I'm not eating any solid food at all this time, I'm sticking to it religiously, I'm absolutely fine with my water intake and I've downloaded the CD app on my iPhone which keeps my water intake on track!
I do struggle a bit in the afternoon so I cut a bar up into 22 small pieces and I have a coupk with a cup of tea and it fills me back up again, I think it's psychological but tea is keeping me feeling full with My water intake!

Oh no! What a Shame you felt that bad you needed the tuna! But you grabbed a good thing which isn't easy to do when your staving!!!!!!!!

I though about the weekend clean meal but not sure if I dare? Lol x

Lovely to meet you all xxxx

Hi girls just finished worl long day 4 me dropped my little one kff at 8 just got bak only had 2 packs dont even feel i need the 3rd gonna try and have it though not hungry at alll been so busy not had chance to eat lol got loads energy tho buzzing atm so all u who are struggling stick with it itll gt so much easier!!! Xx

Hi everyone. Day 5 for me and still no sign of a headache or bad breath. Seems strange as I've been 100% with just 3 packets and loads of water. Text my consultant and she said I'm probably already in ketosis but just lucky. Bit worrying though!

Was REALLY hungry last night but much better today. Can't wait to be able to have a bar so I can chew down on something lol

Happy for u Skellybob feeling great today!!! :)

Wow Poppy! You are very active! I didn't even manage to walk the poor dog this morning I felt so ill!

I love reading all your comments! I think we all need to give ourselves a big fat pat on our fast diminishing backs. Everyone is doing so well- it helps me so much when I'm having a 'moment. ' Are many of you feeling the cold more? I have been like a walking radiator for the last year or so (it's my age!!! My husband calls me 'Dimplex'). However, since starting CD, I've remembered what it is to be cold! I've been freezing! Has this happened to anyone else?

Glad everyone else seems to be feeling well. Nearly the weekend, any plans?

Woop I'm loving how positive everyone is feeling! Glad the headaches have gone allneedles and I second you on the energy skellybob!

I'm bloody freezing all the time. Went out to keep my colleague company while she had a cigarette, had 3 layers on and still felt like I might die of hypothermia!

I'm looking forward to your loss results diet ninja!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Definitely feeling the cold! Being on step 2 my consultant said to still do light exercise but not to over do it, I took my dog out for a walk with my mate and her dog, we would normally go to the pub or for a meal so that was a healthier alternative! Looking forward to the weekend for no work but, my social plans have disappeared into nothing with me trying to avoid to go out, hubby's working so, think I will find some jobs I'm the house to do! Anyone have any nice plans?

As I type I'm in the kitchen with a cup of tea with the kitchen door firmly closed as my hubby is eating a Dominies :(

Yes I'm colder than usual? X

I only really go for walks. Where has everyone lost there inches? Mine have come off hips, waist and chest. My arms and thighs have pretty much stayed the same. Anyone else have this.

Hey hun ive not add time to be on here the past few days im missimg out lol so blinking busy :/ are u ok x

Guys apparently the coldness is your body adjusting to not having as much fat too as its getting burnt off its making up for the temperature but it cant keep up.so itll stabilise at some points and as more fat gets burntbu feel cold again that's what i understand to be happening if im wrong sorry looool xx

Oh noooo not dominoes :/ bless u well done though:/ x

Back