Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Lol.im ok with cold now but it was that bad the other day i had fleece pyjamas on and my fellas onsie under a fleece blanket n was still cold ahah its awful lol. U have energy too its good isnt it :)

Lol.im ok with cold now but it was that bad the other day i had fleece pyjamas on and my fellas onsie under a fleece blanket n was still cold ahah its awful lol. U have energy too its good isnt it :)

Have to have my heating on pretty much all the time. Then partner and kids get too hot. So I bring the fleece blanket down now. R we always going to be cold.

Well im.not sure ive been ok for a couple days feel completely normal? It was first few days that j froze i think your body is adjusting so it should regulate after a while! :) its crappy tho x

I don't remember being cold the whole time on plan. After the first couple of weeks, I just felt cold on occasion.

As far as inches go, the inches you lose at the beginning will be what you put on last. So for me, I don't put on weight on my face and arms til I'm at a BMI of about 28 so that goes first then I steadily lose the same off my weight and hips.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I know Skellybob I was worried about u so glad your ok lol! Something I forgot to say actually, first weigh In and I lost 3lbs which so happy with, yet when my consultant done the measurements, nothing had changed!!! Arms, waist, chest, nothing!!! Even she was like how strange, so that felt kinda disappointing as it must have disappeared from somewhere!! So I hope to see some changes next week!!!

Well im.not sure ive been ok for a couple days feel completely normal? It was first few days that j froze i think your body is adjusting so it should regulate after a while! :) its crappy tho x

Pmsl how mad ye itll defo just drop off somewhere weight or inches it cant disappear that unnoticed aha. No im on ss still going strong not cheated at all hav an odd egg or tuna thats all occasionally just been so tired and busy it gets b2 night and im in bed fast off but no im fine feeling good! :) find it easier at work tbh too. Fella is away so that's ok tonight haven't had 2 cook my nan fed my girl so i can chill. Just off 2 bed though got another early start im losing count of all on here now im trying to keep up pmsl x

GUYS--- you know when ur on your period can u that have done it previously tell me if it effects theirs? Also where do u lose weight first and last? Xx

Woohoo! Made it past 8.30!!!! Lol :)

The feeling cold is your metabolism slowing down (it decreases by 15% ish). If you drastically cut calories, your body cuts non essential processes (temperature of extremities like fingers is one of these - you just preserve core body temp). There is also a thermogenic effect of eating that you are now missing....digesting food produces heat as a by-product and you're missing this to a great extent as you're not eating as much.

Nothing to worry about, shows your body is working properly, but it's a right pain!

I know I was like its a mystery!! I have been on my period since day 2 of this CD annoyingly so near enough the whole first week so could be something to do with that why I haven't lost inches :S
and wooohoooo allneedles :)

Skellybob, I posted earlier:

As far as inches go, the inches you lose at the beginning will be what you put on last. So for me, I don't put on weight on my face and arms til I'm at a BMI of about 28 so that goes first then I steadily lose the same off my weight and hips.

The diet didn't affect my periods the first time but when I did it earlier this year, I ended up with a random two week period when I got close to a BMI of 25. Particularly odd as I'm on the pill. Once I stepped up to Step2 and added protein it sorted itself out though.

Ahh ok thanks for that its all good to know xx

Ahhh this would explaim it then lol ignore my rubish c

Excited for all the weigh ins coming up tomorrow! Hope you've all had a fab day and are going to bed feeling slimmer and successful :)

And me - second what Jo1989 says :)

Freezing feet and head frozen too! I've managed to do another day! Tomorrow will be my day 3 which i call the curse day never seem to go past it.
Well done you all on staying strong and dropping the pounds. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back