Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Freezing feet and head frozen too! I've managed to do another day! Tomorrow will be my day 3 which i call the curse day never seem to go past it.
Well done you all on staying strong and dropping the pounds. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well get through tomorrow and you'll have achieved something amazing! After tomorrow it'll get easier each day and you'll be so glad you stuck at it. Check back in the evening to let us know you've achieved it :)

Morning!
Bit disturbed last night by the wind. I really hate the wind, some people are scared of thunder and lightening, I am scared of the wind because it can be so destructive!

I feel ok this morning but not going to walk the dog because I have to teach Reception this afternoon and I don't want to run out of steam. Only 3 days til the end of week one! :)

Omg, teaching reception, yes you will need all your energy!

I had my first non broken nights sleet in weeks (I suffer from allergies which are worse at night)...I didn't expect to sleep better on this diet. Yay!

Better get up and hop on the scales for week 1 WI!

12.12.5...a loss of 8.5lbs :) and down into the 12s...I've been trying to hit the 12s for six months without success...one week of this and I'm there! Yay!

I wonder if I can see the 11s before the end of Jan...it'll be tough, but....

Don't know if we're still keeping this list going but...

Left to loose - lost so far!

Dietninja - 2/1 - 45.5lbs - 8.5lbs
Ginabeany - 1/1 - 15 lbs - 3lbs
Paigesmum34 - 4/1 - 45lbs - 0lbs
Jo1989 - 29/12 - 22lbs - 10lbs
Soci - 7/1 - 39lbs - 0lbs
Becksy1 - 5/1 - 63lbs - 0lbs

12.12.5...a loss of 8.5lbs :) and down into the 12s...I've been trying to hit the 12s for six months without success...one week of this and I'm there! Yay!

I wonder if I can see the 11s before the end of Jan...it'll be tough, but....
Fabuloso!!! You must be buzzing this morning!! :)

i think I need new scales as my weight went back up again a bit this morning.

Congrats dietninja! On the weight loss and the sleep :)

Allneedles - unfortunately that's just the way it works with cambridge, one day you may be down, the next up. It depends on all sorts of things like water retention or whether you've exercised the day before, and I personally also find if I don't get to bed til really late my weight goes up the next day. That's why they say to just weigh once a week, as the daily fluctuations are sort of misleading. If you're on plan you'll be losing regardless of what the scales say!

Yeah, my scales kept saying wildly different things each time I stood on them. Not sure if it really is my weight fluctuating or the fact the scales are prob about 9 years old. Anyway, I used it as an excuse to order new ones :)

I am waiting for my rice pudding at the moment. Not tried it yet. So far the only thing I haven't liked is the tomato soup, it's too powdery. I will swap the one I have left on Monday and see if she has a spag bol to try.

Ha yeah it could be that too!

Let us know how you get on with the Spag Bol, I've never tried it.

You feeling better today?

My scales r quite new.. so not very happy today. Does weight fluctuate daily, so nervous about weigh in now. Not tried the rice pudding either, any good?

Yeah my weight fluctuates daily. Don't worry too much about it - just worry about your weekly result. Even then, some weeks can be much lower or higher depending on factors like your period and how much exercise you've done so its even safer to just consider your monthly loss.

Happy Friday everyone!! I hope everyone has had a great day and stayed strong!! Still getting feelings of hunger annoyingly but all on track. Going to my mums tonight who always has tons of naughty food stocked in the fridge and cupboards! I trust myself now not to give in but is still making me sad I can't have any of it :( lol
Bring on good results for each and everyone of you!!

Ha yeah it could be that too!

Let us know how you get on with the Spag Bol, I've never tried it.

You feeling better today?

I am feeling much better today thanks.

Although I have started my period this afternoon. Bit strange considering I am on the Depo birth control injection and haven't had a period for over 7 years!! Text my consultant and she said exactly the same happened to her and it is only temporary whilst my body adjusts. I can't be doing with going back to that every month again!!

My scales r quite new.. so not very happy today. Does weight fluctuate daily, so nervous about weigh in now. Not tried the rice pudding either, any good?

I enjoyed the rice pudding. Will be adding that to my lunch list :)

Will be trying my first cappuccino shake tonight.

Keep strong Ginabeany! I am pleased I resisted the pigs in blankets I cooked the kids for tea :)

Omg pigs in blankets!! Very very well done, that must have been tough!!

Evening ladies! How's everyone doing?

Sounds like everyone is being very controlled and sensible!

Today was ok for me, can't believe I got through a week at the office without making excuses to eat! Looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow too, the week has gone so fast.

Hope you're all feeling full of energy and happier now you've been through the carb flu!

Hello! Fri night is the only night I don't have to cook for my girls as my ex does it. As I speak I'm glad I'm blocked up (nose wise!) so the smell of sizzling sausages isn't as bad as it would otherwise be!!!

Fri nights are often tough for me as Ex cooks for me too, and always buys a yummy pud! But this week I'm abstaining...and by choice! I was going to go low carb and eat but there's no real reason to...I'm feeling fine and on a role s why break it?

I may have an extra pack if needed sat or sun but I'm feeling quietly confident :)

Back