Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Oops I posted before I'd finished! I needed to lose a load of weight, but only did CD because I wanted to support her. I'm continuing though, and hanging on in there. We live over a hundred miles apart, so I can't go to her and support her in person.

With this plan, you have to be in the right headspace. If she wasn't, it wasn't the right time for her. It doesn't mean it can't be right time for you and that when shes ready you can support her by guiding her in what to expect. Focus on doing this for yourself and just let her know you're there to cheer her on when the time is right.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jo, that I'm doing.! She says she can't stomach the packs, so she is going to try something like SW. I'm just sad that this didn't work out for her because she was so excited over Christmas.

Thanks Jo, that I'm doing.! She says she can't stomach the packs, so she is going to try something like SW. I'm just sad that this didn't work out for her because she was so excited over Christmas.
If it's the food she doesn't like could she try something different like Exante?

I don't think she's in the right mindset for any sort of packs right now allneedles. I guess she needs to find her own way forward. I must admit I was a bit worried to start with as a few years ago she tried LL and the exact same thing happened. I think she is probably going to be better with something like SW. I'm trying to get her to sign up to a plan quickly, so she can continue the momentum that she's started with CD. It's the old story- as her mother I just want her to be happy in her own skin, which I know she not right now. Thanks for the support ladies! x

Hello there ladies, and many aplogies for the vanishing act, I had the week from hell but I'm pleased to report I stuck to it 110% despite having to be at official dinners with work and then out with friends and surrounded by temptation every day. And it paid off. The official WI shows I lost 19 lbs!!! I know most of that is water weight but I feel positive and motivated and very grateful for all the support!

Huge congrats MissAma! Very impressed with your motivation.

Joy-full, sounds like you're being the best possible mum you can be.

Results of my weigh in is 4 lbs lost :) So a stone in 12 days. I'm a happy bunny.

Hope you ladies are all enjoying your Saturday.

I am writing my 'shopping list' to send to my consultant tomorrow. I like the porridges and rice pudding. With the shakes I am finding I am enjoying them hot much more than cold. So am gonna stick with the chocolates for now. The butterscotch, toffee and walnut and cappuccino were all yummy hot so I guess that's me sorted :)

Great job MissAma!!! :)

Hi Ladies

I had my first weigh in yestersay!!! drum roll ............14lbs loss!!! how amazing is that :)

xxx

I am writing my 'shopping list' to send to my consultant tomorrow. I like the porridges and rice pudding. With the shakes I am finding I am enjoying them hot much more than cold. So am gonna stick with the chocolates for now. The butterscotch, toffee and walnut and cappuccino were all yummy hot so I guess that's me sorted :)

yes i love them hot too :)

Fab Miss Greedy!!!

image.jpgThe sleeves I have been working on today :)

Great sleeves Allneedles. Am totally impressed!

So I survived...I ate a low carb meal before cinema (tuna & veg), a large black coffee at cinema and a big bowl of salad at Pizza Hut :)

So total cals 913, total carbs 58g.

If this is what it takes to get me through a weekend, so be it...

Dietninja that's amazing! Great choices :) You must feel so pleased with yourself!

Wonder how skellybob is doing?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Gone good 2day had plane haddock tiny bit veg and watrr all day even sat in a wine bar now and they all drunk i have water and ice i am very happy and pleased xx

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 45.5lbs - 8.5lbs

Ginabeany 1/1 - 15lbs - 3lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 45lbs - 0lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 18lbs - 14lbs
Soci 7/1 - 39lbs - 0lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 52lbs - 9lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 63lbs - 0lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 42lbs - 0lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 30lbs- 10lbs

Thought I'd update! If any of the numbers are wrong or if you want to add yourself feel free to edit :)

Gone good 2day had plane haddock tiny bit veg and watrr all day even sat in a wine bar now and they all drunk i have water and ice i am very happy and pleased xx

Thats amazing! You should be so proud of yourself!

Back