Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

My governors meeting is just about to start but 6lbs off! I will take that! :)

Awwww allneedles! That's really good :) pleased??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My governors meeting is just about to start but 6lbs off! I will take that! :)

That's fab! But of a surprise then, going by your at home weigh?

I have to confess I'm a daily weigher and a little bit peed off that I've only dropped 1/2lb in the last four days...:(

Hey welcome aboard:) ye im stuck at work to for lunch too we normally go for burgers on a Thursday now i have to sit and have a shake :/ .. its rubbish we need to take up knitting like allneedles loool x

Well done allneedles! !!! Xx

Well done becksy 1 xx

Nice one! Dietninja, try and get yourself out of that daily weight habit. I made the mistake of doing it before, it's not good! Just put it off and do it weekly :)

Well done allneedles!! That's a great loss!!

Im so glad i dont own scales I haven't weighed myself all week! But gonna pop on 2moro i need to stop picking at food guys help!!!! Stupd things like a timy piece of cucumber but its stupid!

Well done skellybob!! I just can't help weighing myself I'm sure it's addictive lol :( awww don't beat yourself up, at least your making good choices when snacking! Try and put food out of your head and have another product if possible and as much water as you can stomach!!

I know bless u i am never buying scales id always b on them now aha. I dunno whats wrong with me i literally cannot get kebab and chips out ny head ive been ok for 2 weeks and im dying today seriously im not sure whats going on dont worry i wont give in but ffs its bugging me :/ its come from no where!

So impressed with weight losses its so good 2 see :p well done all u guys!

Brilliant loss allneedles!! Particularly as you were feeling disappointed earlier!

Loll yhis made me laugh :)

Good luck for your weigh-in tomorrow Josh :)

Well done Becksy! That is great!!

I am pleased Jo and Dietninja. I was expecting about 4.5 or 5 at most!

Skellybob - the craving thing is totally normal, I always get it sometime in the middle of week 2 and its such a strong urge to eat! No idea why but it does pass. When I get cravings I tell myself whatever I want will still be there tomorrow if I really really want it and normally by tomorrow the craving has gone.

I'm a daily weigher too and its never made me want to come off plan. As long as you can take it with a pinch of salt I don't see the harm. Once you're maintaining they recommend you weigh daily!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hey welcome aboard:) ye im stuck at work to for lunch too we normally go for burgers on a Thursday now i have to sit and have a shake :/ .. its rubbish we need to take up knitting like allneedles loool x
You really should! Keeps your hands and mind busy so you don't think about food!!! :)

Back