Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Loool but youll breakthrough this time!! And your not coming back! :)

Yes this will be the last time!! And it helps us all so much! Strangely I do get full with my ss+ meals, I wouldn't say I'm actually satisfied as it's not the tastiest thing ever, but I'm full

I know i haven't commented much, but just wanted to say what fantastic weight losses everyone has had! I find that reading this forum is so motivating! Ive never tried doing a diet which is so strict and was very nervous to whether id be able to stick to it, but with determination and reading your encouraging comments i am now on day 11! (i normally fall of the wagon within the first week)

Well done! And keep going :)

Yea i know its like u have had something bit its not satisfying lol im greatful for the bit though its better than nothing ! Wjat time is your weigh in timorrow?
Im off to bed now in case i dont reply x

Yeah totally! My weigh in is at 5pm, what time is yours? Good luck :) xx

I don't ever feel full really on plan, but I do feel satisfied. After the first two weeks my cravings all but disappear which is a relief! 4 days of my week down already :)

Mmm ginabeany just read somebody uswd chicken and fried it in the 1 cal spray with mushrooms n green peppers n added the herbs schwartz ones it lools like fajita filling mmmm u can make a mushroom pepper or what ever u fancy omlette too :)

Ooh that sounds nice!! Like a real healthy fajita filling! :)

Morning, had a bit of snow last night so the dog walk should be fun.
meeting my friends for coffee so have to sit with my water and Americano whilst they have cappuccinos, mochas, lattes as well as toast and cakes. Never mind :)

i got married 16 years ago today!! We went to Sandals in St Lucia and it was lovely. I wouldn't fit in my wedding dress now, but I will by Easter!!! :)

I woke up this morning with my stomach making all sorts of funny noises and memories of dreams of tuna sandwiches of all things!!!

Congrats on your anniversary :) amazing to feel you're on your way back into fitting into your wedding dress!

Dietninja, stick with it! Those feelings will pass. If you're sticking to plan you can't really be actually physically hungry so it should sort itself out once you ignore it! I get days like that too but just keep repeating to myself I can't be hungry, I'm not hungry, and I won't be eating. Good luck today!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Happy anniversary allneedles!
Yes let's all stay strong! Had a weak moment yesterday so if I'm feeling it again il pop on here so someone can tell me off!!

And soo lucky you had snow!!! I want some snow!!!

Eurgh I'm so grumpy to be on plan today. Don't want to eat anything necessarily but just irritated and annoyed to be here again which is making me restless and fidgety. Just need to get through today!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So this morning I woke up and thought I will walk up to my dad's. Took me 25 mins and the hill was a killer. I'm hoping a couple of lbs gets knocked off before weigh in tomorrow as my scales r the same. As TOTM which came as a surprise as it's not meant to be yet :( urghhhh

Jo1989 you have done so well up until now! I know it is hard and frustrating but you won't be here again, you will make it to the new slim you, as will all of us and we can all keep in touch to stay on track! We will all have the knowledge and power to maintain! We don't want to be back here again being unhappy with our bodies!
Becky well done on your walk! Shame about totm but don't let any weight reading put you down as it can be so inaccurate at this time, keep up the good work and your next weigh in will be brilliant I am sure!

Morning guys sooooo i weighed in n i lost 5lb soooooo happy :)))) very suprised im now 10st 11lb i actually cried to her ive not been this light in years xx

Morning guys sooooo i weighed in n i lost 5lb soooooo happy :)))) very suprised im now 10st 11lb i actually cried to her ive not been this light in years xx

Fab news Skellybob!!!! :)

Was a little annoyed this morning. I met my friends at the coffee shop and we were talking about going out for our late Christmas lunch. They have decided on a place for two weeks time. A couple of ladies were going to pop in and book a table. So I asked if they could check if they could do a plain chicken salad for me because it sounds more like chinese food. I was promptly told it was only one day and I should just forget the diet. Thanks for the support then!!

Back