Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Well done skellybob!! That's soo good! Soo happy for you!!

Ahh allneedles that's not good! It's not for anyone else to say whether you should have a day or not, it's up to you what you do and people should respect/support that! Do you think you won't go? Or maybe go and make the best choice you can? Seems like so many people are on diets/detoxing/eating well, restaurants can be pretty good at catering for food being plain or with dressing/sauce on the side etc. Chinese should hopefully do roast chicken and veg of some sort!

AMAZING skellybob!

When's your weigh in Ginabeany?

Allneedles, so sorry your friends are being horrible, sounds like they either need to respect what you need to do or not have the privilege of your company! Probably just jealousy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Grrrrr bless u i tell u what dont go thatll annoy them more thats not supportive and aounds like there more bothered about themselves grrr majes me mad bbe x

Thanls all feel happy xx

Yay you should feel soo happy!! Do you feel better/nicer in your clothes?
Mine is at 5pm! Hoping for another 3lb loss or to be honest just anything aslong as it's coming off lol

Absolutely brilliant loss Skellybob!! Congrats! Can't wait to be in the 10s...that's so great!
Allneedles, that's just maddening. Nothing worse than your friends being really dismissive as if what you are doing is just not important. It's undermining to your goal. So just rise above it, I would call the restaurant yourself and see if you can be accommodated. Don't let them put you off when you're doing so well!! Solidarity, Cambridgers! !! Power to the people!! Lol

Thanks guys, once I know what the arrangements are I will ring up and pre-order my own dinner. I have already paid £20 in the kitty towards it. If they can't do me plain chicken then I won't go and will get my money back. Would like to go though as we are doing our secret santa. Bit late I know. As it is a knitting group I bought a mug with a picture of some balls of wool on it and it says "I like big balls and I cannot lie!" which I think is hilarious so would love to see their faces when it gets opened!

Lol that's really good!

Had my weigh in, lost 4lbs :) really happy, iv never lost that much in one week before. Clearly the cheating meatball didn't do me much harm but won't be chancing that one again lol

Hi my names Meela, I started CD last week Tuesday, it has been a week. My first weigh in was Monday and I had lost only 2kg without any cheating. I am a PCOS sufferer and I take metformin, my period started on Saturday but it is not constant it stops for a day and comes back. I am disappointed with my weight loss results. Anyone that can advice me. It's my first time doing CD and it's my first time on minimins. Thanks :)

Brilliant Ginabeany :)

Wellll done hunn bet your buzzin:)))

Thank u yeah I really am! We had a gd week! :)

Good luck Meela, 2kg is still a gd loss! Any loss is a gd loss! All in the right direction :) stay strong!

Hope the restaurant can do u plain chicken salad allneedles love the cup 2 :)

The meatball defo is a good luck charm pmsl
Just been 2 my aunts and her friend at work is asian shes given her a authentic curry recipe s was sat havimg a coffee smelling the curry cooking omg so sad it smelt awsome times r so hard ahha but so worth it we all struggle through the week but seriously them weigh ins r great!

Meela im no expert on pcos at all so cannot comment i know how hard it makes weight loss but water water water and do not cheat u cannot cheat on this diet some only lose 2lb 1lb or 4 lb a week some more were all different but remwber 1lb off a week is better tgan 1lb on so chin up be proud of your weight loss even after a few weeks of the odd pound before u know it thats half a stone gone and a dress size do not get disheartened it will happen just stick at it babe ok x

Ye defo its good i just used my 2 eggs i bought a small pan and mixed mushroom and pepper in made an omlete with side of mixed leaves im so stuffed it was aboit size of a small pizza honestly i cannot drink my shake lolol ehat u having tonight xx

Cracking weight loss Ginabeany!!!
Meela, I know that PCOS plays havoc with weight etc, so I think that 2 kg (is that about 4.4 lbs?) is still a really good loss! Your TOTM might have had an effect too, so don't be too disappointed or hard on yourself. The diet is still working for you, just hang in there!

Haha ahh well done that's good! I'm at my mums tonight and they are doing fajitas :( ahhh so my mums done me a bit of chicken and veg, the smells are quite painful like you say but, will be worth it! :)

Back