Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Awwww ye its killin lool :( oh well ill soon b in the 9 stones ahha aiming 4 mid feb to b 9.13 ;)

Thanks guys!! You've really made me feel better. I just hope I loose weight soon so that I feel like continuing. I really want to loose up to 20lb this first month!! :) anyone else who has lost only 2kg the first week but more later on?

That's a good aim 9st 14 :D that's doable!! I'm
Aiming for 9st by the end of the month!! Gota stay on track :)

Hi Meela, I lost just under 3kg this first week. It wasn't as much as I had hoped but still better than any other diet in a week. And I can already get in trousers I couldn't last week. You are doing so well, just keep at it and you will soon notice a difference (((hugs)))

My parter step mum has pcos she started 2 week ago nearly lost 6lb first week ill keep u updated im guessing her loss may slow but it does work for pcos xx

Definitely your a 12 pound smaller than me then hope fully itll drop off was your weight loss tgis week om ss+

Yes I'm on ss+! I lost a bit last year so I guess I'm a little bit ahead :) ur doing so well for ur first time round!!!

Thanks im om ss+ as of now well gonna give it a go anyway so your loss was brill still for ss+ shows ot works plus the meatball out break lol

Will do ye keep going ya losses r great anyway regardless xx

Evening! Well done skellybob and ginabeany on your losses! I'm now considering a meatball as an aid to weight loss this week - or maybe a chicken bite lol!
Welcome meela - agree that TOTM may well affect your first week's loss as some people do tend to retain fluid at this time.
You'll probably notice more at your next weigh in.
allneedles - I'm meeting girl friends for coffee tomorrow and wouldn't be at all surprised if they don't criticise what I'm doing! People can be funny - even good friends. One of my work colleagues has been a bit sniffy about CD today. She's on a post Christmas diet and I guess she's hung up about the speed at which we lose weight! Hang on in there, you're doing great.

Haha everyone's doing great! I know I feel bad not saying anything but no one outside my family knows I do this or done this for my wedding! People just don't react well. Lol a meatball a day keeps the lbs away!

Yeah u will have great losses on ss+!! Don't be scared to eat! Just need to be eating the right things :)

My husbands birthday is coming up not this weekend but the next, and we're going to visit friends in Dublin. They are lovely but am sure that they will be a bit the same, 'ah, sure, one night, what harm can it do?!' which ends up making what should be a nice evening into a stressful one if they make out that by not joining in with the drinking etc means that you're a kill joy! Going to tell them in advance am not drinking. Am just grateful I only have to deal with one dinner and a breakfast!

I keep it secret-ish too. One of my colleagues who I'm really close to and always go out to lunch with knows but couldn't care less, and my family know but know better than to question it!

I eat chicken pieces at lunch rather than a shake (Im allowed 4 shakes a day as I'm 5ft10 so have 3 plus chicken) so I guess people notice I'm not eating sandwiches or whatever if I'm in the office but imagine they just assume I'm low carbing it.

I think ultimately regardless of the diet you do if you don't break bad habits all the weight will pile back on, but I think people assume cause the weight loss on Cambridge is so quick in comparison to 'normal' diets its more likely.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think cambridge probably just sounds extreme with the very low calorie, my friends on weight watchers and I would tell her do cambridge as the results are so much better but she wouldn't dream giving up her food and the odd wine! She did get good results over a longer period but put it all back on after not watching it. That's what I really really don't want to do this time! Slim for life!!

I agree, any diet is only as successful as you make it! But I always find though there are 'friends' who are hoping to see me fail? Don't know if anyone else feels the same. 'You're fine as you are' etc, give no support. My friends in Dublin are lovely and well meaning and I reckon if I speak to my friend on phone first and tell her what I'm at, she won't put any pressure on me.

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 45.5lbs - 8.5lbs

Ginabeany 1/1 - 11lbs - 7lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 18lbs - 14lbs
Soci 7/1 - 39lbs - 0lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 52lbs - 9lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 54lbs - 9lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 36lbs - 6lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 25lbs- 15lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-10lbs

Yep Meela, my first time. Day 10 today :)

That is so true, anything is as successful as you want it to me, just makes you want to work even harder to prove people wrong, and then maintain it! People do say you look fine and you don't need to but, only you inside knows how you feel. Only person I can count on for an honest opinion is my mum, she tells me if I need to loose a lb or two lol which is what I need coz everyone else just says you look fine, fine doesn't help!!! Lol

Back