Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Noooo you are doing well and I'm sure you would have lost weight!! I know what you mean but when you see how much 1lb of fat is, with them big fake fat blobs, it's sooo mch more than it sounds!! Any loss is good, coz it's a loss!!! Yourl be fine!! X

Yeah rationally I know that's true but its just disappointing when you've stuck to it. Even after so many times on cambridge I still get downhearted!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yeah I know what you mean, spesh when you stuck rigidly to it, let's hope weigh day Saturday proves u wrong!!

Feeling a bit like you today Jo. Had a awful night - kept getting cramp in my feet and has to keep getting cup to pee ehichbi haven't had to do before. My CDC told me I could increase my water to 4l but I don't think it suited me, hence the cramp! So back to 3 today. Managed to give away the biscuit with my coffee this morning whilst with friends, so that's good! Onwards and upwards! I'm Joy (now that name was horribly predictable I suspect!)

Feeling a bit like you today Jo. Had a awful night - kept getting cramp in my feet and has to keep getting up to pee which I haven't had to do before. My CDC told me I could increase my water to 4l but I don't think it suited me, hence the cramp! So back to 3 today. Managed to give away the biscuit with my coffee this morning whilst with friends, so that's good! Onwards and upwards! I'm Joy (now that name was horribly predictable I suspect!)

*up and *which I - weird predictive word, that one!

I do not want pizza and garlic dough balls, I do NOT want pizza and garlic dough balls, I DO NOT WANT PIZZA AND GARLIC DOUGH BALLSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I do not want pizza and garlic dough balls, I do NOT want pizza and garlic dough balls, I DO NOT WANT PIZZA AND GARLIC DOUGH BALLSSSSSS!!!!!!!

You really really don't. You want to be slim and gorgeous for when your husband gets back, you want to prove your sceptical friends wrong, and you want to stay on plan because if you dont, you'll massively regret it straight after and have to go through the horrific ketosis stage again.

Pizza and dough balls will still be there when you're slim and gorgeous and maintaining and you'll enjoy them so much more.

Weighed the same this time, so gutted but I blame TOTM and weighing 2 days early:) let's hope next week is a nice loss.

Defo time of the month. I gain up to 4/5lbs during that week so staying the same is perfect :) You can look forward to an extra amazing loss next week.

Feeling a bit like you today Jo. Had a awful night - kept getting cramp in my feet and has to keep getting cup to pee ehichbi haven't had to do before. My CDC told me I could increase my water to 4l but I don't think it suited me, hence the cramp! So back to 3 today. Managed to give away the biscuit with my coffee this morning whilst with friends, so that's good! Onwards and upwards! I'm Joy (now that name was horribly predictable I suspect!)

Its all learning and experience, you find what's right for you and your body. Giving away the biscuit is a huge success :) Onwards and downwards in fact ;)

Aww berry yes definitely has to be totm, I wouldn't trust any weigh in around that time tbh!
Well said by Jo! Allneedles- hang in there! Is that your kids meal tonight or just your imagination running away with you?

Thank you for the pep talk Jo!
yes Gina, I cooked it for my kids. It's one of the few dinners I have to see all the way through. Callum usually burns pizza and can't cut it. Pretty much everything else I can put in the oven, put the minute minder on and when the alarm goes off Callum takes it out and shares it between him and his sister.
its the first time I have really felt like I could just eat some. Didn't help that Caitlin followed me upstairs with her dinner!

It could also be your body fighting against you Berry. It will have to give up eventually. Stay strong x

Aww yeah I can imagine! Well done though for getting through a weak moment!!

Evening all!
well done for holding out, Allneedles! I was V close to pinching a chip off the hubsters plate this evening but just reminded myself of the first couple of days and how crap I felt and held off. Just!
Joy, I do 3 ltrs too and try to have it all done by 7, at latest 8 pm or I have to get up in the night too, which I hate.
Berry, bet you have a great loss next week. Hormones have a LOT to answer for!
and just in case no-one had guessed I am Rebecca but it's been Becks for years!

Hi guys sorry ive not bin on had a longgggg day at work 2day been on training all pm been signed off now so good but ive come out with a flu like virus stinging eyes head big coldsore feel so freezing n awful so struggling today a lot :/ had my salad at lunch bad idea so hungry now :/ oh well. Im reading ur guys comments just havent had time 2 but in. Allneedles well done on not caving!
Berry well done too thats good fotr totm!! Hopefully you'll lose loads next week!! And all needles so.good about the knitting its awesome :))!! Rebecca i guessed ya becksy. ..

Sorry uf ive missed anyone lol hope u all.had a fab day!!!

Ahh stay strong for tonight danni! Rest up and hope u have a nice relaxing night!

Back