Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Sounds like a good plan Gina! Itd be a shame to not enjoy the day as much as you can.

There's plenty of time to make up any slight slow in losses :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Definitely!! It's been such a boring month really but got to think I know it will all pay off!! Hope everyone has a good start to the week and good luck to any weigh ins today!!!

Morning!
Its my weigh-in this morning but don't know if it's gonna happen with all the snow! I really hope it does because apart from keeping me motivated I am also looking forward to getting my bars! Plus, I will run out of food today! :(

Ok so I lost 3lbs this week. Not amazing! But ok considering the big loss last week.
still 16lbs in 2 weeks. Hoping for 4lbs this week.
Good luck with weigh ins everyone x

Ye i dis ss first two weeks but jist had n egg ot protein wen i struggled but the loss was better i think x

Good luck today with all the weigh ins x

I know gina your right im gonna see what the weigh in comes in at then decide. .. omg jealous i want a makeup day lol xx

Well done!! 3lb is still a lot!!:)

D u ever feel like u just haven't lost anything all week the first 2 weeks i felt like id defo lost loads i could tell but this weels the opposite feels like ive put weight on or something! Maybe its in my head but defo not looking forwards to weigh in!

Well done bikini body!!! Fingers crossed allneedles!
Danni I know what you mean! It may be that your just feeling a bit bloated or something!! I'm sure url have a loss :) yeah that's it maybe have your rules as, stick to ss but if u feel u need anything extra, make it eggs and tuna only, like u say if u allow urself too much we can all get a bit carried away lol

Morning everybody. Good luck with your weigh ins! allneedles I hope the weather clears up for you, it must be really stressful to know you might run out of shakes and bars. Quite pleased this morning because my work trousers are feeling a little bit baggy around the thighs and bum (not around the tummy where I actually need to lose it the most...egg on legs)

Is anybody else a little bit relieved that the weekend is over, because weekends are boring on this diet?

Hi everyone. I am new to the CD and wondered if any of you out there could give me some quick and easy recipes for the meals. I am on SS+ and I am struggling for creativity when it comes to the food. I have been eating eggs and spinach each night for the least 5 days and Im starting to dread the meal! Please any ideas or recipes you have would be greatly appreciated :)

Starting weight 15 stone 5
Goal 10 stone 5
weight loss so far 6 lbs

Ahhhh allneedles I hope she can make it! What time is your weigh in supposed to be?

Danni- Like Gina said, I think the reason is in the first two weeks you're losing bloat and that feels more noticeable.

I'm so glad the weekend is over!! Life on this diet is really really boring isnt it!

Hi carowake. I'm doing the SS+ with 200ml skimmed milk instead of the food (tea is non negotiable), but in my first week I had food. I found the nicest thing that I made to be a mushroom omelette with parsley and black pepper. It's such a shame that we can't have salt, otherwise that would be pretty tasty. If you like cottage cheese, you could try mixing in some chopped cucumber and chives into most of a pot of low fat cottage cheese. Also I quite liked having chicken breast and broccoli. :)

Hi Caro wake. I've new to this site as well and on day 5 too! If you're having a small meal then you must be on step 2 I think. I'm having differently marinated chicken each evening with broccoli or shredded savoy cabbage. I slice the chicken breadth ways as it's quicker to cook (about 6 mins each side in the oven/ under grill) and it looks like more! I've got first weigh-in Wednesday and haven't strayed yet (despite finding one of my husband's choc bars in my car at a point I was so hungry I could have eaten a small horse!).

Last edited:
It is Pollyanna, each time I get a text my heart goes thinking she is gonna cancel. And watching the weather closely! Luckily my road has been gritted.

Jo, my appointment is 10am. So am now finished drinking so hopefully can wee off another half a pound lol!!! :)

I'm sure she would have texted by now if she thought she wouldn't be able to get there. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :innocent0001:

She has just rang and isn't coming til 4 now :(

Oh nooo. Well at least she is still coming today. Do you have enough stuff to get you through until then?

Oh that's not good! Is that because of the weather?

Back