Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Oh no! hope you have enough stuff to get you through the day.
At least she is still coming. We haven't had any snow here yet but it's bloody freezing out.
I'm starting week 3 now and I'm gonna stick with just the meal packs this week again. I'm going to try and manage to the end of the month before adding a meal x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think I'm going to order some bars next order too. I miss chocolate. If only they could make carb free crisps x

I just had a peanut bar...they're really nice but then they have the weirdest aftertaste. Still I'd rather have them than the cappuccino or butterscotch shakes :yuk:

Ahh no 4pm! At least a few extra hours to burn off an extra lb maybe!!

I have a CD recipe book at home actually so if anyone wants any recipes for any stages let me know and il post them on :)

Omg omg coke zero had a can i feel human again!! Thats 1 main thing im missing n i tell u what it tastes awesome imsl ao happy ot hasnt kicked me out of ketosis womt have loads but bought a few cans to have the odd one through the week :)) so glad u said u have the odd one guys

On the downside just realised my cars got no m o t whoops lucky my step dad can get me in today not in goid books now :/

Oh noooo drink loads water least youll have a better loss lol

Guys i had the bars yday i warm mine in the micro for 20 seconds pmgggg it makes it amazimg :))

Glad the coke zero has cheered you up!! It does help to have some flavour doesn't it.

How's your day going? You sound more positive!

Any luck with your consultant allneedles?

Pollyanna - I like the cappuccino and butterscotch shakes hot :)

Coke zero is a life saver if your craving some fizz. I try to go without though. Keep it as a treat.
Did you end up getting your order allneedles?
I feel like I need a lot of support this week for some reason. Don't want to start getting complacent and start cheating. Want to keep it 100% x

She came at 4, I have lost 3.5lbs this week :)
am now sat eating a choc mint bar with a cup of tea. Makes me feel more human :)

Well done.
I didn't order any bars this time don't know what I was thinking. I love the dark chocolate one it's so nice. Need to order some more next order. Although the mint one sounds nice too. I don't need to order for another 2 weeks yet though x

Well my cat failed its m o t! Been sent home with my bros boy racer van omg it's embarrassing pmsl.. oh well its getting fixed 2moro

Yes it's nice 2 have flavour at least once a while

Can we have any herbal tea like strawberry ones etc?
Hows your day been

Hi crafter85. Thank you so much for your response. What sort of marinade do you put on then? Just spices? I must admit I have had a low day today but as you have not cheated once so Im proud of myself for that :)

Hi Pollyanna12. Thank you for responding to my post and the recipe. I am on SS+ and get 3 suppelmemts each day along with 3/4 pint milk and 1 meal (800 calories in total). I wasnt aware we could have salt? I must admit I have had a little bit. Will that mess things up? I sure hope not :/

Hi Ginabeany. I could sure use some of the recipes if your offer still stands. I am finding the meal (food) the hardest part of this diet. :)

Last edited:
Carowake I think that is the hardest part too. I don't know what I'm going to eat when I add a meal especially as I do not like salad or veg. I think an omelette is a good one. Will add peppers to it x

Back