Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Hello all...have been without my broadband for a few days so will have to catch up a few pages of thread! Hope all good with you all. Had my weigh in today...6 lbs off so v pleased, particularly as I was nibbling more in the evenings lately...nothing that would knock me out of ketosis but still, was playing on my mind! Anyhoo next week an opportunity to practice good habits, got 3 bars to try this week so that'll make nice change!

Yes Skellybob we can have fruit tea and flavoured coffee as long is not the milky ones :)

Well done on your loss AllNeedles, another 3.5lbs gone! You deserve that bar and tea :)

Which bar do you melt a bit SkellyBob? That sounds like an interesting idea!

My fav food recipe is prob chicken curry, instead of your milk allowance have natural yogurt. Cook your chicken with curry powder, add some veg from allowed list and then add yogurt - yum! I also like fajitas, cook your chicken with spices and allowed veg and wrap in lettuce. A little yogurt goes well with it too if it's a bit dry. On SS+ you could make a smaller version of the step 2 quiche in the book too, just using a smaller amount of cottage cheese, egg and veg. Other than that I stick to omelettes or chicken stir frys :)

Congrats Becksy1 on your loss too! 6lbs is fab! :) I love the bars, they are pretty much all I eat. Well them and hot mint choc! I am really keen to try the Spag Bol that everyone is talking about but I am in Ireland too. Will ask my consultant tonight how long she thinks it will be before we get it!

Yayyy ur human again lol. I heat mine up 20 seconds m m mmmmmm they taste great warm the choc melts :)

K thanks wwll done on ya loss :)) xx

Well done hun :)

Hey soci i melt choc orange and toffee r beat the toffe them taste like mars bar !! I find it makes the flavour nicer and tge choc melts so u can get the choc off with a spoon mmm honest its amazimg warm just 20 seconds thougg like a warm pudin then hehe x

Well done on the losses! Wow that fajita idea using lettuce as the wrap sounds amazing! And loving the melted choc bar idea! Will have to give that a go!
been ok today, had my holiday jabs so arms are feeling a bit weak, got weigh in tomorrow, don't feel overly different this week so il see how it goes, just would like a loss of some sort! X

Mmm sounds good! Orange choc is my fav bar I'm gonna try it with that this eve :) thanks!

Step 2:
seared chicken and oriental greens
1 x 200g chick breast
1/4 cracked black peoper
1/2 tsp five spice powder
2 spring onions halved
1/2 green chilli chopped
1/2 tsp ginger
1tbsp vegetable stock
100g pak choi ( or any leafy green)
2tsp soy sauce
few chives to garnish

sprinkle chicken breasts with all the seasoning and rub, heat in a pan for 15 mins til cooked right through
in a pan or wok, stir fry spring onions chilli and ginger in the stock
add the pak choi for 2 mins until tender then stir in soy sauce
arrange on plate and serve!

Social, my CDC says they aren't getting the spag and risotto til March, let me know if you think might be sooner! Bit of variety would be nice!!

Me 2 hun im honestly feeling rubbish about this week all these bars have messed me oh well even a pound or 2 will b good! Urs is 2moro isnt it? What' time x

Other step 2 recipes I have are chicken masala, Thai tuna fishcakes, grilled fish and ouy lentils, warm leeks nicoise, barbecued quorn salad, Italian spinach frittata so if anyone wants them let me know and il post!
Anyone that hasn't gone up the steps before, hold on as the step 3 recipes, I haven't tried them but look 10 times tastier then step 2 :)

Mine is tomorrow at 5pm! I know Hun fingers crossed we get proved wrong!

Amazing loss allneedles :) Glad she was able to make it!

It makes me smile how active this thread still is even a few weeks in when we're not having the same physical struggles. I think its really good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I think you are all amazing! I feel like a stalker now, but tough, I love to see your successes! Well done on the weight loss today's weighers.

Skellybob I did laugh...you said your cat had its mot ;)

Yeah normally things like this fade out so it's so good to see and hear about everyone's stories and losses!
Cats mot lol

Had my 2nd weigh in today. Lost another 7lb x

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 11lbs - 7lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 14lbs - 18lbs
Soci 7/1 - 39lbs - 0lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 47lbs - 14lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 48bs - 15lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 25lbs- 15lbs