Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Down 12lbs for me in 12 days! So so happy!! :D

Yes my CDC said March for Spag Bol too! Oh well! :( She is going to try get me a sample to try though :) ha but I'm afraid if I like it and then can't get it that will be worse than not having it at all until March!!

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 11lbs - 7lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 14lbs - 18lbs
Soci 7/1 - 28lbs - 12lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 47lbs - 14lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 48bs - 15lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 25lbs- 15lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-10lbs

Just heard the spaghetti Bolognese isn't making people lose weight this week don't know how true it is can anyone confirm de lost weight while having d spag Bolognese daily pls ????

Well done fronnie and Soci for your losses :) brilliant!!

I had the spag bol last Monday but really didn't like it. Couldn't even force it down, pretty much the whole thing went in the bin :(

149lbs lost between us!!

Woohoooo that's brilliant!

Pmsl did i :))))

Guys i dno if ive just done a silly thing :/

My stupid brother grr. Well ive had this idea for ages that i want to buy vintage wedding dressed and resell them and make a website etc... so my brothers really layed into me saying i should do it start collecting dresses so ive just bought my first dresd now im thinking ok wtf have i done! ! :/

Sorry not that its got anything to do with the diet :(

I'm inclined to think you should go for whatever makes you happy even if that sometimes feels scary and if setting up that kind of business makes you happy you've done the right thing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Morning!
Skellybob, I agree with Jo. Sometimes you just have to take a leap of faith and try. When I left my teaching job I never dreamed I would be able to make money out of knitting! Go for it!

We are still expecting more snow over today and tomorrow! :)

Morning guys i know whst u mean i just havent got a clue were to start maybe that's the problem welll i bought one now so that's it im stuck with it lol.. how u guys getting on

Gina good luck for weigh in and anybody elses xx

Omg u must have loads of snow se d some to nottingham x

I know allneedles your snow pic was lovely!
Fingers crossed for snow in essex! Thanks! Nervous for it but will let you know how I get on! X

Yup good luck today Gina!!

Feel a bit bloated this morning and really starting to feel its silly to weigh daily now I'm at this stage as some days I don't go down and it makes me worry! Wondering if I should put the scales away?

Hi Jo1989 stick with weighing yourself weekly it doesnt help to weigh yourself everyday only gets you down x

Jo! Annoyingly I do exactly the same, even more than once a day, it's ridiculous! Coz if u think u haven't gone down it does get u down! :( I think I will try and ban myself from using them and just keep to the once a week! Like iv got on it this week and they havent budged :( but am gona trust the consultants scales

Yeah it's so hard to resist! And we use my scales to weigh so I know mine are right :(

Back