Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

That is literally what happened!!!! He went oh go on one won't hurt!!! Er...yes it will!!!

Ha if I had a tenner for every time I'd heard that!! I'm lucky that despite being surrounded by cakes etc in the office no one really ever suggests I eat them ha! I do find the smaller I get the more people have to say for themselves when I don't want to go for lunch though - about not needing to lose any weight blah blah! Not quite as simple as that unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

That's the thing people say things like u look fine etc it's like, it's really nice to hear that but it's all about how u feel, and regardless of what people say, we have goals and we want to get to them!!

Exactly, and theres no point in doing all this work and giving it up for food you don't even really want but have been badgered into. Hows the scales looking for you??

Exactly yeah, and if it got to the point u feel ready for a treat, it's not gona be when someone dangles it infront of u, u wana make it worthwhile! Wel I'm not gona beat myself up if I don't but id love to loose 3lb this week, all on track so providing I don't over do it on my social things this weekend, just any loss il be happy with!! How u feeling about ur weigh in? It's tomorrow init? Xx

Yes jo its thesw bars every day its same x

Yes jo its thesw bars every day its same x

What the bars are making you bloated? Maybe ask you consultant to swop them? Not worth it if you feel crap for it.

Some times they do it depemds which i think its lemon ones :/ lol

Exactly yeah, and if it got to the point u feel ready for a treat, it's not gona be when someone dangles it infront of u, u wana make it worthwhile! Wel I'm not gona beat myself up if I don't but id love to loose 3lb this week, all on track so providing I don't over do it on my social things this weekend, just any loss il be happy with!! How u feeling about ur weigh in? It's tomorrow init? Xx

Ooooh thats good! Yup weigh in tomorrow, I'll be happy with 3 lbs this week too. Was hoping to be at a BMI of 25 by next Saturday which is a weight of 177 but think I'm more likely to be 178. Still, not a huge difference!! And that leaves me with 8 lbs to lose with 2 weeks on step 2 and 4 weeks on higher steps. Def doable I think.

Yeah definitely doable!!! Oooh well gd luck for tomorrow and let us know when u have had it!! :)

Jo you are so close, not much left to go at all! Good luck tomorrow! :)

All good with me, arranged day out tomorrow with my friends to get our nails done and have a wander around the shops. Nice to have a plan with them that doesn't just involve food and drink. And I'm looking forward to shopping smaller sizes!!!

I find the chewy bars make me bloat - but Orange choc is my fav so I eat it anyway!! Just not everyday!

Jo you are so close, not much left to go at all! Good luck tomorrow! :)

All good with me, arranged day out tomorrow with my friends to get our nails done and have a wander around the shops. Nice to have a plan with them that doesn't just involve food and drink. And I'm looking forward to shopping smaller sizes!!!

I find the chewy bars make me bloat - but Orange choc is my fav so I eat it anyway!! Just not everyday!

Thanks lovely :) Hows your week been?

Hows everyone else doing? Any plans for the weekend??

Well done berry what a great loss!!!

Well done berry brill.keep going x

I had a couple of cheats over the last two days and I can feel I have put on. So today I'm putting a line under it and starting over again. I went 3 weeks without a single bit of food and I'm going for it again.
Not looking forward to weigh in on Monday coz I know I'm going to be disappointed in myself. But only have myself to blame.
Here we go again preparing to be starving today x

Aww sorry to hear it bikini body, at least u have realised straight away and doing something about it so try not to beat yourself up about it, u may surprise urself and have a little loss. Log on here for the support and stories if ur feeling a bit tempted!

I had a couple of cheats over the last two days and I can feel I have put on. So today I'm putting a line under it and starting over again. I went 3 weeks without a single bit of food and I'm going for it again.
Not looking forward to weigh in on Monday coz I know I'm going to be disappointed in myself. But only have myself to blame.
Here we go again preparing to be starving today x

The thing is, and I totally get it, those treats feel worth it and totally irresistible at the time.

The trouble is, putting the impact on your weight loss aside, is that even if you still lose what you would've done without the cheats, you're making it so much harder for yourself :( If you've stayed 100% before, you know you can do it again, fingers crossed today is that first day :) :)

I don't even know why I did it. Baby was playing up all night and I hadn't had time to get up and do my dinner. Then OH came home with chinese so I ate that instead. I didn't even enjoy it really!
I'm not doing it again though. Usually I can just go for it and not care what's in front of me.
Well today's a new day no more cheating for me. x

Sounds like you've made your decision and will stick to it!

If you're tempted again just remember how you're feeling now and how the regret completely outweighs any enjoyment you get from the food.

Maybe also worth getting some packs of pre cooked chicken pieces? Low cal and carb and don't take any effort if you're not in the mood / have no time to cook? I have that at lunch during the week at work as I don't want to mix up a shake in the office (and hate pre made shakes and bars) and I still get a stone a month loss.

Ahhh its not 2 late to make a difference bikinibody you'll do great if your minds in the right place and we all make mistakes hun i ate a bit of sausage last night n beat myself up but im still tryimg n stikin 2 it so can u x

Back