Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Ha I do love how supportive this thread is, and its great to hear how everyone copes and all our varying experiences. Defo also good to have ladies on both SS and Step 2 to give advice on meals, etc! I genuinely feel this thread has helped me focus this time. Long may it continue!

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 10lbs - 8lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 11lbs - 21lbs
Soci 7/1 - 28lbs - 12lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 47lbs - 14lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 42bs - 21lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 23lbs- 17lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-10lbs

Have a great healthy evening everyone! I know it really does help me logging on here and seeing what everyone's up to, the weak and strong moments, it all helps!! :)

Skellybob??? Where are you Mrs??!

And allneedles! Where have you gone too?!

Ho Guys sorry been so busy psst couple days sorting my weddinh hsd a mare tbh rings dont fit me any more had to arramge weddimg reception here as we have extra ppl jist the list is ongoing was so tired i haven't had time to stop and look im still on here looking dont worry. Great losses all too well done big claps xx

As long as you're ok and on plan that's all we care about skellybob :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Last edited:
Yay Danni your here!!! I can understand it must be so stressful! Keep going hun your doing well and all the hard planning will pay off for your weddings and on top of that you will look slim and amazing xx

Weddings are SO stressful! Hope today is a less stressful day for you.

That must be really annoying Skellybob, but at least you know that you have skinny hands now....lol. I went ring shopping with my OH the other day and fell in love with one straight away that is about £800 out of his budget :rolleyes: woops. I have to wait for another 6 months until I can wear it though, I hope its not too big by then. (I know pretty much exactly when and where he is going to propose now, he can't keep a secret to save his life, bless him) That's something else that is keeping my going, I don't want to wear a tunic top and leggings (my fat girl uniform) to my own engagement party. Does anybody else weigh in on Tuesdays too? Good luck if so XXX

Argh I've just realised I left my lunch lemon bar at home! Noooooooooo

Don't go without as it'll set off cravings - buy some plain chicken pieces and have that.

I would, but I can't leave work :cry:I have my WI later, I'm going to step off the scales and then eat my lemon bar straight away. I am started to feel a bit addicted to them!

Oh no!! Well just stay strong :) Im sure you will and you can have the bar as your WI reward :)

Good girl. I find I can easily go a long time without eating now. I seriously struggle to fit all my packs in some days coz I just forget to eat.
Shame I don't have that problem with real food!!

Good girl. I find I can easily go a long time without eating now. I seriously struggle to fit all my packs in some days coz I just forget to eat.
Shame I don't have that problem with real food!!

Ha I know what you mean! When I start thinking about eating Im 'hungry' but if I'm busy and I forget I go hours without a pack. I do try to avoid that if I can though, to avoid spikes that might set off cravings.

On a separate note, someone is eating Burger King on the train home and it completely stinks! I'm sure opinions are divided on this but I really don't think people should eat hot smelly food on a train!

Ye hun im good r u guys all ok x

Ahaha thats adorable :))((

Ye guys absolutely doing my nut the lot if it ive got a new engagement ring and weddinh band set it cost us loads its beautiful a big like halo diamond style think hes planning on giving it me on valentines so i needed to get them swapped. New ones r fab picked them up today.
Best mand 34 stone took him to get a waistcoat cant get ome made 4 him grrrr gotta buy material n get one made its driving me mad the whole lot lol oh well still on plan tho. Not having bars anymore now not had any today they bloat me and make me feel like im not losing grrrr x

Ye guys absolutely doing my nut the lot if it ive got a new engagement ring and weddinh band set it cost us loads its beautiful a big like halo diamond style think hes planning on giving it me on valentines so i needed to get them swapped. New ones r fab picked them up today.
Best mand 34 stone took him to get a waistcoat cant get ome made 4 him grrrr gotta buy material n get one made its driving me mad the whole lot lol oh well still on plan tho. Not having bars anymore now not had any today they bloat me and make me feel like im not losing grrrr x

Seems to be a common Cambridge problem- my rings are too big now too ha. Don't want to get them adjusted until the summer though because some of it might be having cold hands. I had my engagement ring made for me when I was my biggest and my wedding band made to fit it so I've had the problem a few years on and off, as I lose weight and then gain weight!

Sounds stressful but it'll def all be worth it in the end. I'm glad we didn't have any of thats stress as we got married abroad and had a wedding planner sort it all!

Back