Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

So i lost 2lb again and 14 inches in total from my body gone im.very happy. Im back on ss now ive only ordered 3 bar's so hopefully next week will b bigger loss x

Faberoo Skellybob!! Great loss! You must be delighted :D

Well done Danni!!! Such a great loss!! So happy for you :)

Woohoo Danni! Its defo going in the right direction isn't it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

And Jo well done on your skinny work trousers!! One of the best feelings fitting into something that has been tight!!!

Ye a loss is a loss im thrilled with any loss tbh :) .. and inches is a good loss too hoping for 3lb this week and 3lb of 4lb week after thatll take me to 10st :))))

Oh definitely I wouldn't mock any loss! Or even staying the same, it's all better than a gain! Bet u feel so good about yourself and even closer to that 10st!!! Then before u know it, in the 9's!!!

Hi Everyone, So am in Milan still but having a really quiet day so have just spent over 2 hours reading through all the posts that I have missed out on!!! Everyone is still doing really well- am very proud of us all! Obviously I haven't had a proper weigh in this week, but when I weighed myself on Friday I was 1lb down on the previous week which I am OVER THE MOON with. Normally when I come away onsite I put on over half a stone so this is a huge acheivment for me. I have been pretty good, sticking to a bar for breakfast and sometimes lunch and then having a chicken/ turkey/ fillet of beef salad for dinner. I have had a couple of wobbles- eaten 3 sweets, 2 mouthfuls of pasta, 1 mouthful of tiramisu and some wine but overall I've been on track. Until last night... there was chocolate melt in the middle pudding for dinner and I was really craving some cake so I had it... Felt instantly vile- ended up spending the next hour in the loos (Too Much Info, I know!) so it really wasn't worth it. On the plus side though, it reminded me that I really feel better for not having these things. My biggest acheivment is not having eaten a morsel of bread since I arrived which is normally all I eat when I am away. Doubt I will have lost anything extra this week but on the other hand, I don't think I have put anything on either- have been weighing myself every morning to keep on top of it. Will be so happy if I can come home, having not gained anything to get straight back on track. Would love to get to 12 stone in the next month, which is a big ask but feel like I am powering on through and in a pretty good headspace so fingers crossed!

You guys have all done so well with all these temptations!!! I have really struggled being around food- the other day I picked up a pack of magic stars, got back to my desk and realised what I had done so got up and took them straight back. Some habits are just so ingrained you don't even realise that you are doing them!!!

My cambridge consultant send out an email today to all her clients, congratulating people on their losses and I was featured which was fab :) hoping I can have some good before and after photos by the summer!!! My final goal is 10 stone, but once I get to 11 I might re-assess as that might be too small for me- we shall wait and see! Think the 5:2 is a really good way to maintain- makes up for any wobbles you might have and I will definitely be doing that. Looking forward to going back to Step 2 properly next week and getting a good loss again.

Updated tracker below (not sure who still needs to add to it for this week!):

START DATE - LEFT TO LOSE - LOST
Dietninja 2/1 - 41.5lbs - 12.5lbs
Ginabeany 1/1 - 10lbs - 8lbs
Paigesmum34 4/1 - 36lbs - 9lbs
Jo1989 29/12 - 11lbs - 21lbs
Soci 7/1 - 28lbs - 12lbs
Dawn 2/1 - 46lbs - 15lbs
Becksy1 5/1 - 42bs - 21lbs
Allneedles 5/1 - 32.5lbs - 9.5lbs
Skellybob 1/1- 23lbs- 17lbs
MissAma 2/1 - 74 lbs - 19 lbs
Joy-full 5/1 - 36lbs - 8lbs
Lubilu88- 36lbs-10lbs

Well done dawn! Like u say even if u don't loose massive amounts, while ur away, ur being 10 times better than u normally are so that's such a positive!! At least we are all learning from the bad habits!!! Weigh in 20 mins!!!

Thanks Gina :) good luck for weigh in, looking forward to results!!!

Hi Dawn!

Sounds like you're in an amazing headspace and that you're setting in place the good habits you'll need for maintenance. Very impressed at my end. Staying the same while away is phenomenal, 1lb off even better!!

Totm for me (last pill Monday) so I don't expect an amazing weigh in Saturday but it should sort itself out the following week. Ill try not to get demotivated by that!

Also, our national partner (the big big boss!) is down on 19th feb and said he'd take me and my manager for lunch to celebrate me passing my exam (a work related one) but I'm thinking I need to find a way out of it as I'll only be on step 3 and I know for a fact that if I eat something, completing the steps will go completely out of the window. How do I get out of it?!

Thanks Jo- you are doing amazingly well at sticking to it 100%, I wish I could have quite the same determination but it doesn't really fit into my lifestyle of being on the road so well as SS isn't enough calories to do everything I need to do.

Thankfully haven't fallen off the wagon too badly whilst I've been here so hopefully it bodes well for future trips too!

In terms of the meal, on step 3 there is loads of stuff you could eat so you could definitely do it, but if you don't feel like you can manage it, then maybe just say that you are being really careful with your diet at the moment so could you go for a drink instead, or go along and just say I'm really not hungry today so I'll just have water? It's a tricky one!!!!

Lost 3lb this week :) so so happy as this was the result I wanted for the end of the month, considering I had a few social plans but I stayed good and glad it didn't throw my weight off!
Ahh Jo could you have like a healthy dinner and drink vodka sodas if it's a drinking one?

Woooo hoo Gina that's amazing! So pleased for you.

I never drink at work so that's not the issue. Its more than I know that faced with the menu I really won't want a healthy choice (and the place we normally go doesn't really do healthy choices!) and even if I have something relatively healthy I'll feel like its not on plan and then just think I might as well come off completely. I think I'm going to have to find a way to not go :(

Wow Gina that's brilliant, well done you :) just shows that it can still be done whilst having a bit of a life! You must be over the moon!

Jo, I reckon you should just be honest about it with them and say maybe you could postpone until the next time he is around (by which time he might forget!)... not sure how else you can get out of it without saying your sick or something :(

Yeah I'll have to have a think.

I'm so badly craving food again tonight! It must be the travelling becAuse I don't ever have this normally :(

Although it might not feel like it, you have probably used up a lot more energy than a normal day, getting the train and walking around London is exhausting! Try and avoid the urge, but have a bit of chicken when you get back if you're really struggling- with all the extra cals you have burnt with the travelling, it won't make any difference to your loss I am sure :)

Although it might not feel like it, you have probably used up a lot more energy than a normal day, getting the train and walking around London is exhausting! Try and avoid the urge, but have a bit of chicken when you get back if you're really struggling- with all the extra cals you have burnt with the travelling, it won't make any difference to your loss I am sure :)

Yeah that's probably true, I was on a train for 2hrs on Monday having got up an hr early, stayed in a hotel, 2hrs back yesterday then up 2hrs early today with a total of 4hrs round trip! Plus all the walking I never ever do normally ha.

I actually feel better now I'm home. Still 2 shakes to go, will have 1 at 7 and the other at 10 and that'll get me back on track.

Thanks for the support lovely :)

Gina, brilliant loss, well done! You're so close to target, you must be thrilled!
Jo, if you know the day he's coming down could you not say you already have plans that you can't get out of, so could you take a rain check? Hard though...you could use it as a test! I don't think you're likely to chuck in all the hard work on the basis of one meal? You've been in such excellent mindset so far :)
I've had terrible day today...am really going to have to focus my mind for next four days til Monday. Was just in a pesky snacks mood...staying in all day didn't help. Had 2 boiled eggs and a few frankfurters, negligible carbs, won't knock me out of ketosis but just annoying that I couldn't get a grip on it. Will definitely have to strengthen my resolve for rest of week! Bah!

Back