Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Hello all, am just on my way to the bin with my scales! Note to self: do not weigh in on own scales!! Lost another 6 lbs! So v pleased indeed!
HappyHarper I would agree with Jo and that one...If you want to treat yourself try and get away from food! Lottery ticket or new lipstick or magazine...that's what I do anyway!

That's amazing! I wish I had those sorts of losses!! You must be so so pleased :) You'll be a skinny Minnie in no time at this rate :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lol yes am delighted, can't believe am in the 12s! Really going to focus to get through this stage as I think last time I was in the 11s was when I got married nearly 6 years ago (and wasn't thrilled with my weight then either!) so it's become a bit of a holy grail! But Blimey in December if anyone had told me that I could lose nearly 2 stone in a month, I wouldn't have believed it!

This diet is amazing. 2 stone in a month is amazing. I can't diet normally losing 1lb a week doesn't do it for me. A couple of pints of water and that 1lb is back.
You have done so well. Keep it up x

It really is amazing how much weight we can lose when we stick to plan! Its the keeping it off that can be trickier, but that's the same even for diets where you lose a lb a week and I'd much much rather do it this way :D

Glad everyone seems to be doing so well. I'm still plodding on on step 2. Meeting a friend tomorrow evening so going to attempt a morning gym session instead of an evening one if I can drag myself out of bed early!

Hi everyone, Im starting ss on Saturday and is my first time. Im really excited to get started. Ive got a long way to go 9 stone but im very determined after reading different threads. My consultant was the same weight as me when she started and she lost 9 and half stone in 8 and half months which is amazing! I didnt think it was possible to lose weight that quick :) I go to Lanzorote in October so it would be amazing to lose 8 stone ( stone a month) and from what I've been reading its possible. If anyone has got any tips that would be great

Welcome Claire.
8 stone in 8 months is easily done. Only tips I have is take each day as it comes. And if you fall off get straight back on it again. And lots and lots of water!!
We are all here for support. Good luck with your journey x

Is anybody still awake? I feel so hungry :( on day 6- getting weighed tomorrow. Im even tempted to go boil an egg :(

Thank you Bikinibody If I told anyone else you could lose 8 stone in 8 month I don't think they would believe me lol! I've seen people say its hard especially the first 3-5 days but like you said ill take one day at a time and I drink lots of water anyway. I think being part of a thread will help, I see you all give each other support and tips which is brill. Im fetching my products on Saturday so im actually starting Sunday, Ill let you know how I get on X

It is hard the first few days from hunger after that your not really hungry but it's still hard coz you still get cravings and need to break your habits.
Think we have all fallen off the wagon a few times but it happens you just have to start again. x

Yeah just stick with it, it does get easier as time goes on. The hunger goes after the first few days but id say the couple of weeks after that are still tough emotionally.

I did my first morning gym session today! Didn't feel nearly as tired as I thought I would once I was up and about and am really pleased to be starting my day on a high. Also means I've done my 3 planned sessions for the week :D I did find it tougher physically than the evening sessions but that's probably just cause it was on an empty stomach not having had any water before I started. Feel great now though!

Hi Claire, welcome to the thread and good luck for Sunday!! Can only agree with the others and say take it one day at a time. Also, sure your CDC will tell you this, try and cut down on cars leading up to your start day, as it will make the transition into CWP a bit easier. The first few days can be hard going but just stick with it and you'll get through the worst!
w
Well done Jo on your gym sessions! Am just trying to work up the enthusiasm to go out into the freezing cold and take the dogs for a walk! Tbh neither of them are looking v keen...One is refusing to make eye contact from her bed!
Happyharper, what happened? Did you have the egg!? the odd boiled egg won't effect your weightloss.

Sorry Claire, that was meant to read cut down on carbs! Flipping auto correct!!

Hi Claire, welcome to the thread and good luck for Sunday!! Can only agree with the others and say take it one day at a time. Also, sure your CDC will tell you this, try and cut down on cars leading up to your start day, as it will make the transition into CWP a bit easier. The first few days can be hard going but just stick with it and you'll get through the worst!
w
Well done Jo on your gym sessions! Am just trying to work up the enthusiasm to go out into the freezing cold and take the dogs for a walk! Tbh neither of them are looking v keen...One is refusing to make eye contact from her bed!
Happyharper, what happened? Did you have the egg!? the odd boiled egg won't effect your weightloss.

Thanks Becksy I seen someone else say to cut your carbs gradually leading up to it but I keep thinking I wont be eating any food from Sunday so I cant help myself lol! Trying to fit all my favs in b4! Ill prob have an extra stone to lose by time I start if I carry on!I will cut down now though. Looking forward to starting I want to start NOW! :-( lol!
Can I just say a very big well done to you for losing 2 stone in a month! Its amazing! Now I've seen it can be done that's gonna be my first goal, 2 stone in my first month! X

Lol thanks Claire, I have to say, nobody was more surprised than me! It has also motivated me to sort through my wardrobe...I have cleared out virtually everything and decent stuff I'm selling at a boot fair a week on Sunday...All proceeds going to the 'New Wardrobe for Me' fund as another motivator. :D Am not having clothes left around for me to sneak back into!

It's defo a good idea to get rid of 'fat' clothes. I got rid of most of mine but still have a few larger things I resort to when I've put weight back on - not this time!

I'm at a really awkward in between stage at the moment where 14s are too big but my 12s are still a bit too small. Hopefully another week or two will sort that out.

Also a bit worried I won't lose anything this week with the combo of totm, exercising and moving up to step 2 but I'm sticking with it regardless! Really hoping I can say I'm 176 on Saturday.

Blimey, I just cooked a roast chicken with wedges and veg for the boys, was feeling a little hard done by, but I shredded some chicken breast unto my oriental chili soup...OMG was lush! Felt like I'd really spoilt myself! Can highly recommend it, feel really satisfied and full! (And I've done over my 10000 steps today so no guilt!)

Know that feeling Jo, my 16s too loose but 14s are too tight! Like you say, couple more weeks. TOTM can be tricky, I can put on 3/4 lbs leading up to mine, so don't worry too much about this week and will be sure of a loss next week.

I didn't eat anything g last night!! I'm so glad, if I can get through feeling like that then I can get through anything on this diet!

I JUST GOT WEIGHED... I've lost 10LBS! So delighted, was worth every minute of hardship the last week :)))

Treated myself to the Cambridge Bolognese and added 80g of quorn pieces :) total treat!!!

How are you all? Sorry I'm hyper! Xxx

I didn't eat anything g last night!! I'm so glad, if I can get through feeling like that then I can get through anything on this diet!

I JUST GOT WEIGHED... I've lost 10LBS! So delighted, was worth every minute of hardship the last week :)))

Treated myself to the Cambridge Bolognese and added 80g of quorn pieces :) total treat!!!

How are you all? Sorry I'm hyper! Xxx

Congrats on last night and I'm so glad you had an amazing loss to reward you!! That should totally keep you on track this week. The second week is so much easier than the first!

Great weight loss you have totally earnt your hyperness xxxx

Back