Step 1 Sole Source January 2015

Heyy! Was out with the girls last night so feeling slightly fragile this morning! Definitely upped the exercise this week so feeling gd about that! Weigh day tomorrow and hoping to either STS or a lb off would be good!

How long is ur fella back for allneedles? Gd idea upping the intake. Bet ur so excited to show off the new u!

Oops!!! Some chocolate cake just fell in my mouth!!!!

I'm really struggling at the moment. Been so hungry again. I'm having a break this weekend.
And I really want to do 2 weeks 100% after this!! Think I'm gonna go back to SS. I really need it to get into the 10s! After that gonna use my shakes slim fast style and have 2 in the day and a low calorie dinner.
Anyone else doing this?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm really struggling at the moment. Been so hungry again. I'm having a break this weekend.
And I really want to do 2 weeks 100% after this!! Think I'm gonna go back to SS. I really need it to get into the 10s! After that gonna use my shakes slim fast style and have 2 in the day and a low calorie dinner.
Anyone else doing this?

Sorry to hear you're struggling. But here it is, no censoring- the reason you're struggling is because you're not sticking at it 100% and having days off and cheats. When you do the diet properly for a couple of weeks, the hunger (both emotional and physical) just isn't there anymore.

I've been there before, and I know how easy it is to get stuck in a cycle of a 100% day followed by a cheat day etc but all that happens is you get stuck at gaining/losing the same couple of lbs and starving yourself every other day for the privilege.

If you're doing SS, it has to be 100% or it's not worth your time and energy. If you can't do SS 100% pick a step and stick to the cals and carbs on that 100% (so no carby treats just cause they fit in the calorie allowance).

If you don't feel you can do either, I worry you're putting your body through a massive amount of stress both emotionally and physically for no real benefit. This plan isn't for everyone, and the times I wasn't 100% were utter torture so I do sympathise. Time to commit to one plan and stick at it!

I have decided to try and stick to step 3 before Friday and back on SS when I get home :)

Hi everyone so sorry I have been awol for weeks! So I went to barcelona and stuck really well to the diet, then I went to centre parcs and had the odd cheat here and there but nothing too horrendous but then I had an operation when I got back and since then I have gone off the rails. Everyone told me to come off the diet and eat normal food whilst recovering but didn't manage to do that in a controlled way and ended up eating EVERYTHING in site which was not good. Am getting back on plan today but have weighed in for a few weeks so no idea where I am to be honest! Annoyed at myself for having such a binge - was so unnecessary and am feeling rubbish so am actually looking forward to being back on plan again- it's defo cheaper for me as well!! I have a month and 1 week until my birthday and I'm determined to get to 12 stone by then. Jo well done for getting to goal sounds like your not going too crazy now your off! Gina sounds like your really motivated as well! I can't wait to get back to the gym but having to have a few weeks off post op to recover but as soon as I can im going to up my exercise. Hope your all ok!

Welcome back Dawn! I think we've all been there but you're doing the best thing in getting straight back to it.

Might be worth weighing to determine the damage and start clean? Then you can focus on being 100% to get back to where you were post op :)

I have decided to try and stick to step 3 before Friday and back on SS when I get home :)

That's a good plan, it's good to he following one of the steps rather than completely going off plan as it should keep you focused :)

*Crawls back in with tail between legs*

Hi everyone! I haven't posted for a really long time, because I fell off of the Cambridge wagon pretty badly. After what feels like 10 false starts, I am back on it now. I have still just about lost a stone, which is good. Hope all of your losses have been great over the past 6 weeks.

I'm quite enjoying being back on it, and I have a weigh in later so will be buying some more products. I'd quite like to try something new to keep it interesting...has anybody tried the maple and pecan porridge? What's it like? :eat:

Jo I like your attitude of 'the weeks will pass anyway', it would be terrible to look back in June and think "imagine where I could have been now"

Welcome back Pollyanna - see above for a comment you posted on this thread in January - get back on track and you'll get to June knowing you've absolutely made the most of those 3 months - you could lose 3 stone + in that time! Good luck from me :)

Hi all, just checking in after more than a month or so of being quiet. I was working in the states (and before that in Eastern Europe) so I've been taking the CWP on the road pretty heavily. Did really well in Europe, but in the states I fell into eating too many products a day (not good, I know) and then having some meals out with colleagues ... leading to me being back in the UK, in yet another hotel room, eating EVERYTHING I could get my hands on. It wasn't pretty, but it gave me a wake up call and a half. I'm lucky in that I still lost weight that month, but I'm now back on 100% and feeling more in control. Still need to make sense of why I binged - but the good news is the scales are still moving in the right direction. I've got a way to go, but step by step I'm getting there.

Good luck to everyone who's either getting back on the plan, keeping on it or finding a way of integrating it into their lives (whether that's going up a few steps or whatever's working for you). This isn't easy, but I'm glad we're doing it.

Even when I'm not posting, knowing you guys are here and sharing experiences/supporting one another helps me feel connected - no matter where I am.

Well done brightside in being back on the plan despite all the travelling and busy few months u have had!!! Iv not had anything interesting to report really!! I have quite a lot going on at the moment so am on the plan on step 4, have been for a few weeks now, not really pushed it to loose weight as have had social things, engagement parties and birthdays etc crop up so have stayed the same weight! Only a few lbs over what I want to be really so I'm cool with that, will hopefully shed it for the summer! Weather is looking nice for the next week or so at least!!!

Hi you r u ok?? How's the details going?? I came off Cambridge agessss ago and started slimming world got down to 10 St 3 and was so freaking happy!and then I've put some back on "/ im so so so mad with myself not an awful lot on im a size 10 now so tht good but I'm still not happy! I go away to get married this weekend just been on the tread mill.! Lol I'm gonna do Cambridge again when I get back for a few weeks try and get another Stone off b4 summer. How has everyone been? Was your holiday ok. And how have u been on cd. I think it's so expensive I was spending lime 200 plus on stuff and my fella was flipping. But I'm back on it come may time definitely xx

Hi jo. Sorry for not replying I have only just logged in on this phone I've not had a phone until now. I'm goin away this weekend as per my message to Gina but I'm gonna b back om cd soon hope your all ok xx

WooW your doing so well... well done you ") bet u look fab I just saw hoe much u lost its bril x

Omg how quick has time gone and your getting married to soon!! How exciting!! Well done for finding something that works for u!! That's what it's all about!! :) a size 10 is such a great feeling isn't it!! :) for the actual summer wearing summer clothes I would like to be just under 9st just to feel that little bit nicer, although I'm just over it's always hard to shed them last few lbs!! It's coz of social plans I'm kinda having the odd treat Saturday and Sunday and being on plan in the week so iv stayed the same the last month or so, just need to get back to being good the weekends aswel and break the barrier of the last few lbs!
U all set for ur wedding? U feeling good in he dress? Xx

Hi everyone! My plan to try not to be too naughty went out the window! I really struggled to stay on plan before my holiday and then I basically ate my own body weight in crap every single day. Not to mention all the alcohol. So in three weeks of completly pigging out I put on about 3kg. Am back on it today but after going mad I am struggling so have had 4 products today. Official weigh in on Monday.

Weigh in today, and in 3 weeks of being very naughty I put on 3lbs. Feeling very very lucky!!!!

That really isn't bad at all!!! I would be that on in like a weekend of binging!! I bet your hubby's reaction was priceless seeing how well u have done!!

hi there

wow every one has done really well - i started on this thread in Jan too - but just been so busy forgot to look in on it!

I've stuck with cambridge and lost 35 lbs so far - so really happy :)

had a few iffy weeks where i went away, or had a bit too much extra etc… but have found the spag bols in the evening a life saver! really big portion!! so thats my staple diet!! lol

keep up the good work everyone - summer is just around the corner! and we'll have to bare our skin!! haha!!! no hiding under thick clothes :)

jane x

Back