January 2016 Challenge

Course it is Bubble!! Hope you are ok?

I have amended and added in springlenners result too - well done on your loss!!

Screen Shot 2016-01-15 at 07.55.32.png

Thank you. I'm fine just feeling groggy, tired and tearful, knew this was coming just didn't expect a call to say it would be the next day. I'll be ok and relax once a biopsy is clear. Haven't mentioned this on my diary as my family in Cyprus don't know and I don't want to worry them. Its just another thing sent to try me. So back to weight I need to work on some losses its my 5th week of STS!!

Thank you. I'm fine just feeling groggy, tired and tearful, knew this was coming just didn't expect a call to say it would be the next day. I'll be ok and relax once a biopsy is clear. Haven't mentioned this on my diary as my family in Cyprus don't know and I don't want to worry them. Its just another thing sent to try me. So back to weight I need to work on some losses its my 5th week of STS!!
*Hugs*

At least its not a gain though lovely, if you've been worrying about things it will be having affect on your body. Fingers crossed for you results - we are all here if you ever want to chat/offload/giggle! xxxx

2.5lbs is amazing....what do you normally lose? Did you do anything different this week!?

It was my first week. The last time I did SW I lost 6.5lbs my first week. I guess I was hoping for similar. It's a bit annoying when the husband loses 8! Haha. Thanks x

Had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and they aren't moving, grr. I don't weigh in properly until Monday so it's panic stations for the weekend! I drink a lot of coffee and never measure my milk (naughty me) so I'm switching to black tea and water this weekend and going to swap my potato heavy meals to veg heavy and hope that does the trick. Have a good weekend all x

Thank you for adding me to the spread sheet.

Weighed in today and I have lost 2.5lbs this week (6.5 in total). :)

Hi everyone hope we re all doing ok. I lost 2 lb this week .i was very good up until thurs when i had a lump of hubbys b day cake! And abit of popcorn last night! Off to london today so god knows what ll happen there chart looks good but i lost 5 last week not 4. Dont worry if its hassle changing i ll do an extra dog walk this week lol. Good luck peeps

Hi everyone hope we re all doing ok. I lost 2 lb this week .i was very good up until thurs when i had a lump of hubbys b day cake! And abit of popcorn last night! Off to london today so god knows what ll happen there chart looks good but i lost 5 last week not 4. Dont worry if its hassle changing i ll do an extra dog walk this week lol. Good luck peeps

Well done thats great!

Hi everyone, I finally be able to type and sign in with my laptop. Ive had problems with my adapter and I finally got it sorted with it been lost in the post, refunds and not sending all of the parts, no plug! but finally im back on my laptop, and I prefer to comment in here on my laptop then my phone, bigger screen.

I have been having problems with my bowels, not a nice thing to talk about I know sorry!! but I think the reason why I maintain last week (sarah can you add it on it please, not looking forward seeing the orange lol ) was not going to the toilet enough.
I have fibre with weetabix mostly every morning and using chick peas and kidneys beans with every salad I have, so I know i was taking in enough fibre, but I was getting bloated and having a painful even more so swollen and tender stomach, so the amount of salad and fruit I have been having thought it would help the situation naturally but not at all, I had to go the senokot route.
is anyone else getting bunged up?

I mean I'm having plenty of fibre and drinking 2 - 2 and half litres of water a day, reduced my pop in taken from 2 x 500ml bottles to 1 can per day and with all the fruit and veg, I just dont understand it, I am bloated and in pain again and my weigh in is on wednesday, I think im going to maintain or even gain if this senokot doesnt do the job. :(

Updated chart below - well done guys over half way to our collective targets! smashing it (bar me, I'm sorry about that!!)

Chill11 - sorry about that I have amended it to reflect my error, well done you. you are doing great!

Neveragain - sorry to hear you've been having troubles, i can be the same sometimes but it doesn't last too long (just usually long enough to be around weigh day!!) I honestly have no real help or advise, but hope you feel a bit better soon.

I have completely been on plan this week - had two glasses of wine last night but stuck to my syns so fingers crossed I have some sort of loss this week.

Screen Shot 2016-01-18 at 07.27.51.png

Just did my 3rd weigh in and 1.5lb off :) I'm pleased with that but typically if I'd got another half I would have got my first half stone award. I'll just have to stay motivated and earn it next week. X

You guys rock! Amazing results well done everyone. Clap clap clap.
I wont be weighing tonight, I'm still too weak to get out and about. I have weighed on home scales but feel its cheating putting my loss down. So unless I pull 4lb out the bag next Monday January didn't go to plan. :-(
On a happy note I go on hols in 10 weeks so if that's not an incentive to do at least a stones weight loss then I don't know what will be! :eek:

Hope you feel better soon bubble, just remember your in this for the long game, January may not be your month due to illness and hospital stays etc but you'll nail it next month xx

Footy mum! Well done that half stone award will be yours next week

4 off! Get in.....I'm sooooo pleased. It's probably all the housework yesterday that's pushed it over
4 wow well done on hitting your January challenge a week early :) I'd best get doing more housework if that's what helps lol

Thanks for the chart update. Pizza and huge creamy hot choccy in london on saturday so that wasnt great! I get abit bunged up aswell fruit tends to help me rather than veg and salad. Satsumas! Two weigh ins left. i do find a monthly challenge a good motivation. Keep going

Firstly well done footymum and ellie! Fantastic losses again ladies. That half stone will be yours in no time I'm sure!

What an awesome loss Ellie and you've smashed your target a week early! Well done you.

Bubble don't worry about it, it's called a journey for a reason - I certainly am not sprinting it but rather walking and taking the views in as i go! Like Ellie said you'll smash it in the coming months i'm sure of it :)

Updated chart... you guys are awesome! I have just come on today and just know it'll be another undeserved gain!

Screen Shot 2016-01-19 at 07.26.07.png

Proud moment, went to cinema last night as it was my husbands birthday (saw Daddy's Home, hilarious by the way :) ) and took a bag of hula hoop puft's and a diet Dr Pepper!!!!! I'm normally a giant bag of malteasers and M&M's kinda girl. Feeling angelic ;)

Proud moment, went to cinema last night as it was my husbands birthday (saw Daddy's Home, hilarious by the way :) ) and took a bag of hula hoop puft's and a diet Dr Pepper!!!!! I'm normally a giant bag of malteasers and M&M's kinda girl. Feeling angelic ;)

Well done you! Am I huge sweets, popcorn and pop fan at the cinemas. my weakness is peanut M & M's and Minstrels and then next door is pizza hut! so I hardly ever go lol. but to go and have fun at the cinemas as a treat night is on my 5 stone award celebrations . Have something for every stone milestone, to keep me going :)

Back