January 2016 exercise challenge

MissThomas

Silver Member
Would anyone like to join me in an exercise challenge? My goal is to exercise three times per week for the whole of January. I think I will be going to the gym and maybe mix in a class or two until I can find exactly what I enjoy and what works for me. I will be checking in each time I exercise. Zero done, 12 to go. XO

I'm in for that, I'm 3/12 at the mo with a run on the 1st 2nd and 3rd

Wednesday I think. I'm going to join a SW group for the first time on Tuesday, so won't get in til late. And well, Monday's Monday....
Hahaha Monday is Monday. I've taken another day off coz couldn't face going back yet. But I am back at the gym tonight! Just messaged someone about some local early morning classes too as my gym is near my old work a good 15 minute drive I could do without each morning xx

Hi, I am all for this as have become a couch potato for too long. Shall start Wednesday. Probably home treadmill plus weights.

Lol I'm at Zumba tonight!
The weight loss is over 2 years and it's slimming world and exercise that's all. I've done SW half a dozen times and it's not stuck but this time I feel in the right place....

Lol I'm at Zumba tonight!
The weight loss is over 2 years and it's slimming world and exercise that's all. I've done SW half a dozen times and it's not stuck but this time I feel in the right place....
I'm just at the gym now. Doing 30 mins on the treadmill then going to do some squats. 1 down, 11 to go xx

I'm in. Plan is to try and do a minimum of 30 mins on the Wii every day and try to complete the Beginner's Shred too.

Wii Workouts so far - 2/28 (started on 4 Jan!!)
Shred - Day 1/30 completed

I have never got beyond level 1 !! That is about all I can manage. I think Zumba is still running in the hall through the hedge (no excuses as 2 mins away). May go back to that plus try Pilates there again or Yoga which I did for years. I have become horribly lazy.
About to get into trackie bottoms so I look athletic and get on the treadmill. It is at the end of the sitting room behind husbands sofa. No pressure then! :D

Plan is to try and do a minimum of 30 mins on the Wii every day and try to complete the Beginner's Shred too.

Wii Workouts so far - 3/28 (started on 4 Jan!!)
Beginner's Shred - Day 2/30 completed

Amazon have beginners shred for £9.99. I may send for it. Is it much easier than 30 day which I have? It's been quite a long time since I did it and don't want to give myself a cardiac arrest. :eek:

Amazon have beginners shred for £9.99. I may send for it. Is it much easier than 30 day which I have? It's been quite a long time since I did it and don't want to give myself a cardiac arrest. :eek:
LOADS easier - well, Level 1 certainly is anyway. Much less cardio, the cardio on the 30 Day Shred Level 1 nearly killed me when I started it.

Thanks for that! First time I did shred I ended up just lying on the floor lol. It did get easier and I loved it but think I will send for beginners. :eek:

Back