January 2017 Challenge

Right everyone what is your plan for this month? How are you tackling your journey…

I'm a planner, when I'm on plan I plan my meals and my food shop. I like to have my favourites and I like to try something new at least once a week

My favourites are;

Burgers & Chips,
Spag Bol
Bacon Pasta
Chicken & Bacon Jacket Potato (with a pesto sauce)
Roast

Technically a gain as I weighed myself at home after Xmas and it was showing a massive gain so I'm counting the small win and calling it a loss of 3lbs because thats how i view it! Still in my target range (and not at the top end!) after basically 3 weeks off over xmas so I'm proper chuffed with that.

On to a new week, going to fill up on tonnes of free foods and enjoy eating all my faves!!

Screen Shot 2017-01-11 at 07.43.16.png

hi 3.5lb off this week (sorry I could post yesterday!)

Hey guys… I am missing a fair few results

Just to let you know that if i have two weeks in a row where there are results missing I remove you from the chart so as to show the true reflection of how we are getting on as a team. (more than happy to add people back if they come back with results but I just want to make it fair)

Missing week one results from

@Susinha04
@tweetypie1233
@Jo_G
@kaz3804
@Lucylu79

Missing week two results from
@Crafty Girl
@stars
@Jo_G
@bubulix
@Flutterby89
@Lucylu79

Hey hun I lost 2lb tonight which for me being 100% on plan like 21 out of 21 meals on plan I'm disappointed. I usually have big losses if I'm 100% but 2lb is still elbow I guess onwards and downwards!

Back