January 2017 Challenge

Completely agree, although I am at my target I still find being held accountable on here keeps me on track. Though I never think I'm going back to how I was I don't venture off track for very long because of this challenge!

2lbs off tonight, in the lower end of my target. Xx

sigh.... 1 lbs on. Lost my way at the weekend. Family bereavement lead to mindless eating (and drinking). Next couple of days will not be any better but hope to be back on plan asap.

sigh.... 1 lbs on. Lost my way at the weekend. Family bereavement lead to mindless eating (and drinking). Next couple of days will not be any better but hope to be back on plan asap.

Hey lovely - completely understandable. Thinking of you. Take you time and we'll be here when you are back on plan xxx

Screen Shot 2017-01-18 at 07.12.39.png

Only managed -1lb this week but it's been quite a strange week, husband was poorly and taken off in an ambulance Sunday (he's ok now) then it was his birthday (so I had cake) and I had a day when I was just bloomin hungry for rubbish so I had it lol. I'll take that 1lb and smile :)

I'm following your thread but didn't join, I will see how you all get along this quarter and may join in on the next one as I've only just started on my own at home I want to crack on with no pressure haha.

4.5lbs loss for me this week.

1lb off this week. I need to lose 3 pounds for next week to hit my challenge goal. But if I don't, not to worry as its great encouragement and February is another month!

1lb off this week. I need to lose 3 pounds for next week to hit my challenge goal. But if I don't, not to worry as its great encouragement and February is another month!
I'm the same, need to lose 2.5lb and not sure that's going to happen. As you say February is a new month and a new challenge :)

Back