January 2017 Challenge

Gained 2lb. Now officially weigh the same as when I started at the beginning of December. I guess it could be wore though, if I hadn't lost 8lb last month I would be 8lb heavier right now. Anyway, I am back on track now and I will have a great loss this time next week.

Good morning all and happy new year, sorry I've been MIA I'm on antibiotics and feeling pretty rough. I am hovered ready for the year ahead and ready to see how we all get on. Some amazing targets this month and so looking forward to you smashing them!

Well all the new members to our challenge and hello to you oldies ;)

A bit about me, I'm Sarah - 27 from Norfolk. I am a target member after having lost 5.5 stone in 18months with slimming world. I am currently at the top end of my target and like to sit at the bottom. I am also getting married this year! Yep we have a set a date :D
So this year is about me feeling my healthiest and happiest and following the plan I completely love and don't find a chore at all! I still have my naughty times but I know I can get straight back on plan and draw that line

image.jpg

@Sazmajig , Saraha what a lovely year ahead and well done on being in T range. It won't be long before I'm back in range too. Me and Mrs Quins are both very rough. Flu, the £50 note test one. Been rough since NY day, still aching, sweats, chill, thumping head, razor throat, sore chest, horrible cough, nasal drip.........Still in bed , curtains drawn as it hurts my eyes....violins , sad music please.......

Hiya,

Am I too late to join in?

I'm joining a new SW group with friends next week - we haven't decided which group yet so not sure on weigh in day, but say Tuesdays for now as I weighed myself this morning.

Target for January is to lose 8lb

Thanks

Good morning all and happy new year, sorry I've been MIA I'm on antibiotics and feeling pretty rough. I am hovered ready for the year ahead and ready to see how we all get on. Some amazing targets this month and so looking forward to you smashing them!

Well all the new members to our challenge and hello to you oldies ;)

A bit about me, I'm Sarah - 27 from Norfolk. I am a target member after having lost 5.5 stone in 18months with slimming world. I am currently at the top end of my target and like to sit at the bottom. I am also getting married this year! Yep we have a set a date :D
So this year is about me feeling my healthiest and happiest and following the plan I completely love and don't find a chore at all! I still have my naughty times but I know I can get straight back on plan and draw that line

View attachment 184881

Hi Sarah,you have put me down as +1lbs. Not sure who's gain you recorded there, but it's not mine ;).

WI today, stayed the same. Happy with that (lots of Hogmanay sins). Fully back on plan now though :D.

hi I know I'm late to this but can I join - aiming for 10lb in January! - aiming big!

Hey hun!

Hope your feeling better soon & amazing news about the wedding!! So exciting, don't let it stress you too much!

I gained 1.5lb tonight which seeing as I've been in Dublin for 3 days for my bday been off plan & had a tipple or two I'm over the moon. I'm back on it now! Xmas,ny & bday done!

Xx

Please can I change my weight in day to Sunday as actually started on 1st January but got confuzzled by holidays and was convinced it was Monday. Thanks!

Back